Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

#bbnaijaupdate: “people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts To Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijaupdate: “people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts To Ozo (712 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / “people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaijaupdate: “people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts To Ozo by Naijajeodax(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Rebecca Nengi Hampson AKA Nengi has bragged to her fellow housemate and love interest, Ozo, after she refused to kiss him.

The housemates had a truth or dare game session Monday night and Ozo was dared to kiss Nengi for 30 minutes, which she refused, saying she would rather drink.

This took the other housemates by surprise as they thought the two were cool to indulge in that already. Fast forward to after the games, Nengi explained to Prince why she didn’t kiss him.

AD: Sell Bitcoin and Gift Cards and Get Paid in Naira Instantly – Click Here https:///+2348036141782

“Kissing me is a big deal, it’s such a big deal. It’s not an easy thing, it’s something people wait for years to do.” she told him.

When Ozo asked why, she said; “Have you seen me?”

Watch the video below…

https://naijajeodax.com/2020/07/bbnaijaupdate-people-wait-for-years-to-kiss-me-nengi-boasts-to-ozo/

Re: #bbnaijaupdate: “people Wait For Years To Kiss Me” – Nengi Boasts To Ozo by princealexndre(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
She’s Mad for saying That, what is so special about her Mouth, bleeped up dirty Hoe%. Girls can so hype themselves, They won’t even be fine, but they will be doing like they’re the Finest Thing in The world. Piss of sh#t, she belongs to the Street

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Rains Curses On Nigerian Leaders (Photo) / "Leave Gay People Alone. They're Not Your Problem" - Actress Blasts Nigerians / Ago Amodu Town Installs A New King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.