Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander (793 Views)

Kaduna Killings: Fulani Militia Suspects Arrested (Photos) / Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna, Scores Buried, Many Flee (Disturbing Pix) / 56 Bandits Responsible For Kaduna Killings Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is beyond reasonable doubt that the Fulani Herdsmen have become a Menace especially in the wake of the latest attack occuring few days ago after which 21 people were killed by bandits at Kukum Daji Village in neighbouring Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

The Fulani militia (also known as Fulani Herdsmen) come from a nomadic, predominantly Muslim tribe. In 2014 the militia was named the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world by the Global Terrorism Index. Nigeria was also named the 3rd country with most Terrorism. In 2018, approximately 1,930 Christians died from Fulani attacks there.

These attacks are typically carried out with firearms, although bombs and kidnapping are also used. They mostly target private property followed by government buildings, businesses and religious institutions.

The south of Kaduna State in central Nigeria, is one of the worst affected area, more than 800 men, women and children have already been killed and over 10,000 have fled their homes . Fulani militia are targeting non-Muslim communities, particularly Christians. They’re attacking entire communities that are most isolated and individuals at their most vulnerable, including men and women working in their fields. The death toll is mounting and it’s vital we speak out now.

Even though this crisis is getting worse, there’s almost no coverage in the international media, or it’s misattributed to “clashes” between farmers and herders for scarce resources. So far the Nigerian government has failed to address the issue with the seriousness it deserves and the world’s indifference allows this situation to continue.
You may have heard about Boko Haram’s attacks in northern Nigeria. This destruction caused by the Fulani militia is just as serious and we must work to address both. We must speak up.

The genocide caused by this miscreants has to stop.
Lets fight to end the killings in southern kaduna.

#EndSouthernKadunaKillings

Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by donbachi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Op,which prayer?didn't u read wat joel amadi wrote?he said,security personel attached to dat place,left 2days before the attack...the only solution is self defence.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
If he is willing, the only person you need to address this to is el-rufai.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
donbachi:
Op,which prayer?didn't u read wat joel amadi wrote?he said,security personel attached to dat place,left 2days before the attack...the only solution is self defence.
That is the problem.
I once heard that the government said anyone with a gun should submit it to the government.
When someone attacks you with gun and you are with a knife. Before you do something the person must have caused an irreparable damage.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Gracealone:
If he is willing, the only person you need to address this to is el-rufai.

He is quite aware
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by CodeTemplar: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Go to Cameron, Mali, Benin, Ghana, it is Fulanis causing havoc there. They rule sahara Africa with iron fist. When we wake up to them is when they will have cause to fear.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by chatinent: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good piece, but forget not that man's rulership cannot bring an end to suffering. Only God's Kingdom can.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
chatinent:
Good piece, but forget not that man's rulership cannot bring an end to suffering. Only God's Kingdom can.
Yea, thats why prayer is the key
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Harrykn: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Where is that someone that wants a better Nigeria, come and carry him. We need more members. Are there no government in the North?
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Go to Cameron, Mali, Benin, Ghana, it is Fulanis causing havoc there. They rule sahara Africa with iron fist. When we wake up to them is when they will have cause to fear.
Yea i heard about that, especially mali.
I am appalled by their behavior. I wonder how they keep getting away with it.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by merieam16(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kalatium:

Yea i heard about that, especially mali.
I am appalled by their behavior. I wonder how they keep getting away with it.
cos they er religion of peace
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by aronski(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Send pictures of the killings to BBC, France24. CNN with a full story.
Grab there email from their websites
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Olabode971(f): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmm... we should divide this country, simple... no prolonging matters..
Let the Muslims stay up North while all Christians stays South and East.
#Simple.

We can't coexist with these barbaric people who are bloodthirsty every seconds.
#Mtchewwww.
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Northerns leaders, elites, and youths are too cold towards the millitias. Inwardly, they derive joy as it enhances their religious dominance across the hit zone.

-Never winning with peace and love is sure sign of devil's advocacy..
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2020
We need to stand against the killings of Innocent people Lalasticlala
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
No government
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by aronski(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Olabode971:
Hmmmm... we should divide this country, simple... no prolonging matters..

Let the Muslims stay up North while all Christians stays South and East.

#Simple.

We can't coexist with these barbaric people who are bloodthirsty every seconds.

#Mtchewwww.

This won't be an easy task. There are christian tribes located in Borno too and across the other northern states. And the middle belt is having a 50/50 of both Christians and Muslins which most of the Muslims origin are in that state. There will be war on lands. a bloody one which has already began on the low
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Cashsteady(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Op how does it concern you? All those Christians there why can't they come back to the South if they are tired of the killing, sometimes I laugh at our Christian Brothers, how will you go to a Muslim dominated area and go build church just like going to turkey to build church. We Christians are the problem of ourselves There is no genocide anywhere.. are the Christians there not aware nothern Nigeria is mainly Muslims? So why complaining come back to the South if you are tired of the killings simple!
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by aronski(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Cashsteady:
Op how does it concern you? All those Christians there why can't they come back to the South if they are tired of the killing, sometimes I laugh at our Christian Brothers, how will you go to a Muslim dominated area and go build church just like going to turkey to build church. We Christians are the problem of ourselves There is no genocide anywhere.. are the Christians there not aware nothern Nigeria is mainly Muslims? So why complaining come back to the South if you are tired of the killings simple!
When most of them live for the south/east, they will have nothing. Their homes and so on. But their life is more important though sad
I also stay in Southern Kaduna. I was born in Zaria but we left and moved down south (in Kaduna) because of the Sharia crisis (in 2000) which I lost some of my relatives (by beheading, slaughtering, body not found till date) . But little we did know. the killings still moved to our region and so it grows. 2011 crisis, and so on.
I get your point, I also want to live there so that my future kids won't see what I saw.
But I still tell u, it..... e no easy to move like that, living home to go where u have nothing nor a home to lay ur head...
no be for ground man go sleep na
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Cashsteady(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
aronski:

When most of them live for the south/east, they will have nothing. Their homes and so on. But their life is more important though sad
I also stay in Southern Kaduna. I was born in Zaria but we left and moved down south (in Kaduna) because of the Sharia crisis (in 2000) which I lost some of my relatives (by beheading, slaughtering, body not found till date) . But little we did know. the killings still moved to our region and so it grows. 2011 crisis, and so on.
I get your point, I also want to live there so that my future kids won't see what I saw.
But I still tell u, it..... e no easy to move like that, living home to go where u have nothing nor a home to lay ur head...
no be for ground man go sleep na

I understand you bro, but id advice you to start saving the little you have even if it's 100 k you can afford it's not a problem there are cheap houses here in the South you can afford, places like ibadan are extremely cheap you can come and start a new life and start your hustling I bet you bro before a year and half you will be ok

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Olabode971(f): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2020
aronski:

This won't be an easy task. There are christian tribes located in Borno too and across the other northern states. And the middle belt is having a 50/50 of both Christians and Muslins which most of the Muslims origin are in that state. There will be war on lands. a bloody one which has already began on the low

Toooor, as for me, if God provide me with money, I don't think I will still stick around in this shithole, where human life's is meaningless... and human fundamental right are totally truncated always

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by aronski(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Cashsteady:

I understand you bro, but id advice you to start saving the little you have even if it's 100 k you can afford it's not a problem there are cheap houses here in the South you can afford, places like ibadan are extremely cheap you can come and start a new life and start your hustling I bet you bro before a year and half you will be ok
sure
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by austine4real(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
shocked

Prayers alone can't stop this

Arm ursef with knives

Cutlasses

If u get juju use it on ur farmlands
Re: Enough Of The Southern Kaduna Killings - A Nairalander by Kalatium(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Cashsteady:
Will you give them the money to come to the south.
You mean if terrorist are opressing you in the south you will run away from there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Teacher For Defiling 15-year-old WASSCE Student In Ogun(photo) / New Endsars Cardboard Appear On Facebook. / Mum Tried To Sell Her One-week-old Baby For £3,000 To Buy New Pair Of Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.