Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen (659 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Nigerian-canadian Citizen Illegally Detained By Border Patrol For 8 Months / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen by supercase1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
For educative purposes please,

What is the most easiest way for an immigrant to become a citizen in Canada how does he qualifies for been granted citizenship.
Re: What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
supercase1:
For educative purposes please,

What is the most easiest way for an immigrant to become a citizen in Canada how does he qualifies for been granted citizenship.
google it. Its on their website. Lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
ednut1:
google it. Its on their website. Lazy yoot
grin grin
Re: What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen by Cousin9999: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
-Willingness to be bored a lot
-Willingness to put up with racists
-Accepting of low pay
-Being able to make a viable contribution to Caribana (can wuk up good)
Re: What Are The Requirements In Becoming A Canadian Citizen by VickyRotex(f): 2:55am On Jul 29, 2020
You're not only looking for easiest, you're looking for most easiest. e yaff be grin

Like someone said, check out CIC website, all the info you need is there.

Here's one of the link you can read (recommend you source for others)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen.html

By immigrant do you mean you have your PR already? If so,then the above link answers your question.

Otherwise, the right question should be, what do you need to do to become a Permanent Resident? That's what qualifies you for citizenship eventually.

Google and check the Canada threads on this platform for more info.

(1) (Reply)

*** / How Do I Get My International Passport / Please Help I Need My International Passport And Yellow Card Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.