Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,452 members, 7,937,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection (6790 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by femi4: 5:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:
Just imagine if i am in that big brother Niger house my brother my dick go day erect 2 4 7

I don't know if it is because I am a shower.

Out of all the women I have slept with no one has seen my flaccid state before sex, immediately I enter the bedroom with them my dick erect immediately
After the first round within few minutes it pick up again

Even if I am talking to a girl and it is going erotic ban e done stand.

Guys that hardly get erection they don't know what God has done for them.
It lacks control, you have to train it to that level else you ll embarrass yourself in the public
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by chinoonew09: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if you had nothing to hide then you would change your profile every other day and begging on NL with fake stories "upandan".
here is a clue: go back to the thread where that picture with your phone number came from, and tell them that you are the old LADONZ, and see what they think of you.

Jezzz.....somebody knw, somebody here..o
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Dominatrix(f): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, who are we trying to fool here?! you cant deny that it must feel really good for an 80yr old grandpa to be jacked off by some 18yr old cutie?! the pleasure is in the brain...and many men out there have sex but they aint satisfied because they have straight sex, while they desire some extreme sexual fantasies that are NOT fulfilled (aka finger in their booty, BDSM, humiliation, homos sex etc) you cant judge a man by his looks.

true story: i personally know men in power who like nothing than to be humiliated by women. i have a close friend of mine who was married to a woman who is a dominatrix and she had clients that were top CEOs (in charge of 100s of employees) that like nothing better that to be whipped like biitches and/or be kicked in the balls for pleasure (the babe is a medical doctor and she did castration too). we once went to a sex party in Prague and she showed up with one of her CEO slaves walking on a leash (like a dog), and she sat on him all through the party while he was on his hands and knees. satisfaction for Jide, isnt the same for Taiwo!

100% correct
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by iyke4(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2020
That’s why it’s better to wear boxer briefs compared to just normal shorts, it makes it less obvious, those guys in big brother get erection as well just that the briefs hide it.
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by bonnyhope: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Mathscum:

Lol you know how many I get?

If Na number of Bleep go reduce am, just know that will not work for me.

The sex I have hard some full family never get am.
I have sex 3 to 4 times a week for the last four years
v
You are cursed
Re: I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2020
bonnyhope:
v
You are cursed
Yes Na both of us them cursed together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.