Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist (1184 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by KlausMichaelson: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
I mean why do I no longer fancy this religion I was born into

Why do I feel that they are all blind??
Two wrongs can't make a right. How can churches have different ways of serving God and also have different beliefs about God??

The men that described how the elephant looks like had different description of the elephant cos they were simply blind. Why do you all have something to criticize about a church that is not yours. The other day, I learnt that Jehovah Witness don't marry any one who is not of their belief and member of the church.

Why do I see people who are religious fanatics as fools?? Very religious people but yet the most Corrupt country in the world. Why are you all bloody Hypocrites I call them fools cos most times they spend their whole time in the Church praying instead of getting their asses up to work.

Why do I find Very religious people to be the most Suspicious people. I mean I actually would be wary of a person who people say is a bad person, fine. But you see that one they say is a good person, I am more wary of those kind of person.

Why are they all so annoying to me?? The other day one of the pastor said it's a sin to not pay tithe or how did he say it again? I actually attended this man's church at some point in time. All his preaching wether it concerns tithe or not, will always still be related to tithing. Now he built a school where not even the poor among his congregation could afford.

Over there in my school, I don't attend Fellowships or even churches because most of those guys are sleeping with each other. Why use fellowship as a disguise?? You're now the devil workshop since you're tarnishing the image of the church. How could you be coming from a brother's house from the night after rounds of sex and still come out and say you want to lead us in prayer?? Are you mad!

How true is the Bible itself?? I believe strongly that there are many altercations in it. Additions and subtractions are plenty. Because I still can't believe that the Bible will tell the slaves to be obedient to their Masters. Only a white man who accepts slavery could have written that nonesense.

What is all these nonesense about In as much as I'm trying my best to believe in God's existence, these people are not helping my matter. Honestly I'm getting tired.

If I end up becoming an Atheist atleast God should know why it turned out that way.

Modified:
If you're seeing this, I want you to know that I was a Christian but now an agnostic who only believes in God's existence to an extent. But believe me I really have doubts within me if I wouldn't become an Atheist in the nearest Future.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Everyone with a brain is coming to realize this fact. It's a slow process, but it'll happen.
Religious beliefs would be regarded as myths 100years from now.
Now, most Nigerians are theists, and with the way they carry the "God matter" on their heads, one would think they'd be the best set of people on earth with the highest form of moral value.
But that's not the case. Most of them are hypocrites. They'll preach everywhere but what they do behind closed doors is even worse.
Even that Righteousness guy isn't exempted. grin
Even with the number of churches in this country, the country is nothing to write home about.
Well, it's no news that these people follow their religion blindly.
Even when their god murdered pregnant women and children for sins they didn't commit, they still came up with an excuse to defend it. Shows u how well the chains of mental slavery have wrapped around their heads.

NB:
cheesy If hell was actually real, most christians, including the ones here would end up there with the same atheists they despise, because right now, none of them can actually tell me they're free from any sin. If you tell a lie, you'd still end up there with someone who raped children. So much for a wise god.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Ithream: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Come and see what is going on here.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by TheGenius001: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
I share the same view with you to an extent tho.

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
If I end up becoming an Atheist atleast God should know why it turned out that way.
Modified:
If you're seeing this, I want you to know that I was a Christian but now an agnostic who only believes in God's existence to an extent. But believe me I really have doubts within me if I wouldn't become an Atheist in the nearest Future.
Do you really believe it is worse to be an atheist than to be a blind religionist?

If God is truly the one whom you seek, you should seek Him out yourself apart from all that men in this world say or think. For each soul He has made will give accounts to Him independent of what family or people they were around in this life.

P.S. God is not an elephant that He should have made different sides to Him to confuse anybody. God is the same no matter who encounters or sees Him.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by KlausMichaelson: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do you really believe it is worse to be an atheist than to be a blind religionist?

If God is truly the one whom you seek, you should seek Him out yourself apart from all that men in this world say or think. For each soul He has made will give accounts to Him independent of what family or people they were around in this life.

P.S. God is not an elephant that He should have made different sides to Him to confuse anybody. God is the same no matter who encounters or sees Him.

If people are not confused about him, why then do Christianity have different teachings about him?? Why don't they all serve him the same way ??
Is he in different forms??

If I ask some persons if they could attend Celestial church the next thing you hear is "God forbid". I don't get you people at all.

Ask a Conc. Pentecostal to attend Catholic they will shout Holy ghost fire!

All of you have a way of castigating each other because you feel that your way of serving him is the right way he wants it. But you people forget that two wrongs don't make a right.

If God actually allow people serve him in different ways, then why would he even come up with the Commandments
Only blind people will give a different description about a particular thing.

9 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
If people are not confused about him, why then do Christianity have different teachings about him?? Why don't they all serve him the same way ??
Man is the reason. You are dealing with Human beings who seek nothing but power and control over other men. And through the use of doctrines and traditions that make this possible, they are each able to deceive other men who are themselves are not awake enough to understand what Truth is.
KlausMichaelson:
Is he in different forms??
God has nothing to do with the deceipt of men.
KlausMichaelson:
If I ask some persons if they could attend Celestial church the next thing you hear is "God forbid". Ask a Conc. Pentecostal to attend Catholic they will shout Holy ghost fire!
He has his choice of lies he prefers[/quote] Men have their own preferences even where lies are concerned.
KlausMichaelson:
All of you have a way of castigating each because you feel that your way of serving him is the right way he wants it. But you people forget that two wrongs don't make a right. I God actually allow people serve him in different ways, then why would he even come up with the Commandments
I am not sure which God you refer to but if you are speaking of the God of the bible, You will note that He makes the rules clear on how He wants to be served, and everyone who serves Him is expected to obey Him exactly as stipulated by Him.

You should try to read that book for your own self and ask Him any questions you have directly. Subscribing to the lies of men will only serve to lead you down the path of confusion you were born into. Christianity is not the only religious group that is divided.. similar division is found any and everywhere the subject of God is concerned, and the common issue being man and his desire to dominate as far as God and that which pertains to the things of God is concerned.
You definitely need to stop assuming that what you hear from others is correct. Open that book up and read it for your own self so you understand the whys and reasons for all that plagues you about Him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by XXXXTENTACION: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fu€k the gods tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Image123(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
Everyone with a brain is coming to realize this fact. It's a slow process, but it'll happen.
Religious beliefs would be regarded as myths 100years from now.
Now, most Nigerians are theists, and with the way they carry the "God matter" on their heads, one would think they'd be the best set of people on earth with the highest form of moral value.
But that's not the case. Most of them are hypocrites. They'll preach everywhere but what they do behind closed doors is even worse.
Even that Righteousness guy isn't exempted. grin
Even with the number of churches in this country, the country is nothing to write home about.
Well, it's no news that these people follow their religion blindly.
Even when their god murdered pregnant women and children for sins they didn't commit, they still came up with an excuse to defend it. Shows u how well the chains of mental slavery have wrapped around their heads.

NB:
cheesy If hell was actually real, most christians, including the ones here would end up there with the same atheists they despise, because right now, none of them can actually tell me they're free from any sin. If you tell a lie, you'd still end up there with someone who raped children. So much for a wise god.

Atheists make this ridiculous boast every couple of years. It is extreme folly to think that the whole of humanity will also be extremely foolish enough to believe that there is no God. The human soul will forever look for and thirst for God till Jesus comes. Man can't live without God. In 20 years time if you have not ended it like most of your seniors, God will still be the centre of your existence. You will still be talking about Him.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by kingxsamz(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Image123:

Atheists make this ridiculous boast every couple of years. It is extreme folly to think that the whole of humanity will also be extremely foolish enough to believe that there is no God. The human soul will forever look for and thirst for God till Jesus comes. Man can't live without God. In 20 years time if you have not ended it like most of your seniors, God will still be the centre of your existence. You will still be talking about Him.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep well at night. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Am I the only one here thinking something fishy's going on here? Why no old monikers thinking of becoming atheist? Only new ones?

The other one was opened in March. This one in June on the 14th? It appears the new strategy of some Nairaland atheists. Open a new moniker. After a few days or weeks open a thread on "I've decided to leave Religion" or "why I may choose to become an atheist" which could both belong the same person anyways.

Maybe I should open a new account and open a thread titled why I no longer want to remain an atheist? But i'm not that desperate because that only stinks of desperate measures.

We stand for the Truth and we use the Truth to win more souls to the side of the Truth, so no lies/liars on this side but the Truth.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Am I the only one here thinking something fishy's going on here? Why no old monikers thinking of becoming atheist? Only new ones.

They are recruiting!
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Atheist Wanted!!! Salary very attractive!!!!

They have now changed strategy. They are now playing for that shit that happened in primary and secondary school where many students did not do their homework or failed an exam so the Teacher cancelled the exam.

Foolish people! They do not remember that God is more than their teacher and He can see them going to a bash instead of doing their homework which can not be sure of even though he sees it too.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Modified:

I do not even know which way to proceed do I call you lazy Nigerian youth who can not read for himself or follow-follow Follower or you are the seed who is on the ground but has allowed chickens to now eat you up, rather than grow?

Nna, Bye-bye eee!!

Now House don dey empty, room go plenty well well and food go plenty well well!

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 2:37am On Jul 29, 2020
How many religions are there in the world today?

4,300 religions
There are some 4,300 religions of the world. This is according to Adherents, an independent, non-religiously affiliated organisation that monitors the number and size of the world's religions.Oct 6, 2006

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Dantedasz:
How many religions are there in the world today?

4,300 religions
There are some 4,300 religions of the world. This is according to Adherents, an independent, non-religiously affiliated organisation that monitors the number and size of the world's religions.Oct 6, 2006
So atheism should be what number on the list?
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 2:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Some religions that were once popular but have since become extinct/replaced.

(1) Wonderism, (2) Mohism, (3) Vedic religion (morphed into Hinduism), (4) Mithraism, (5) Mesopotamian mythology, (6) Egyptian mythology, (7) Sumerian mythology, (cool Canaanite religion, (9) Edomite religion, (10) Suddacees, (11) Essenes, (12) Jewish Zealotry, (13) Elcasaites, (14) Manichaeism, (15) Puritanism,

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 3:00am On Jul 29, 2020
What religions are declining?

The Presbyterian Church has had the sharpest decline in church membership: between 2000 and 2015 they lost over 40% of their congregation and 15.4% of their churches. Infant baptism has also decreased; nationwide, Catholic baptisms are down by nearly 34%, and ELCA baptisms by over 40%.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Decline of Christianity - Wikipedia
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Dantedasz(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2020
1.With the number of various/varied religions and religious practices, each with their varied reward of gold plated heavens and gazillions of virgins,it then logically follows that everyone of these religions CANNOT be right. If a god exists,only ONE of these numerous religions can be right and truthful. Please think about this carefully.

2. Every adherent of a religious philosophy should understand that there existed many religions before the one you currently adhere to. Religions evolve and some will become extinct in the future. The new religions that replace the extinct ones will claim to be the true and only way until other men rise up and propagate newer religions that will also claim to be the only way to rewards in heaven/everlasting life using the already laid down template of their predecessors.

3.Finally in the real world 1+1=2. However in the religious world 1+1=30/ANYTHING! So if there is a god and this is a probability,why would such a being allow so much confusion in understanding his/her/its personality? Why cloud your/its self in such ambiguity and confusion? Why can 1+1 in the religious realm not simply be equals to 2? The answer is very simple because all religions are products of human brains and MAN MADE!

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2020
I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO "CHOOSE".
IT'S SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENS NATURALLY. ATHEISM IS OUR NATURAL DEFAULT STATE.
DO YOU SEE TREES AND OTHER LIVING SPECIES WORSHIP THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE? NO. BECAUSE THERE'S NO ONE TO INDOCTRINATE THEM.
ATHEISM IS HOW IT SHOULD BE WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU'RE BETTER THAN HOLDING ON TO IRRELEVANT MADE-UP IDEAS.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by KlausMichaelson: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Am I the only one here thinking something fishy's going on here? Why no old monikers thinking of becoming atheist? Only new ones?

The other one was opened in March. This one in June on the 14th? It appears the new strategy of some Nairaland atheists. Open a new moniker. After a few days or weeks open a thread on "I've decided to leave Religion" or "why I may choose to become an atheist" which could both belong the same person anyways.

Maybe I should open a new account and open a thread titled why I no longer want to remain an atheist? But i'm not that desperate because that only stinks of desperate measures.

We stand for the Truth and we use the Truth to win more souls to the side of the Truth, so no lies/liars on this side but the Truth.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

God bless Nigeria.

Honestly I don't get the point you're driving at.

How does opening a new account around june14 explain why I created this post??

Did you even try to check the section I'm most active on??

Did you even bother to check for my previous posts and see if any of them is primarily on atheistic fanaticism??

Did you even try to check if I had any other post under religion??

Please and please stop acting the same way the others have been doing. You lots act in a way that makes me wonder if Religion makes one become foolish at a default or do these folks actually choose to be foolish??

If you were wise enough, why not clear me on my confusions and try to give atleast some answers to my Questions??

From the look of things here so far, I can conclude that those you refer to as Atheists actually sounds more logical and sensible. I'm not one of them but like thread suggests, I may choose to become one anytime soon cos I don't want to become a fool nor become very foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:
I mean why do I no longer fancy this religion I was born into

Why do I feel that they are all blind??
Two wrongs can't make a right. How can churches have different ways of serving God and also have different beliefs about God??

The men that described how the elephant looks like had different description of the elephant cos they were simply blind. Why do you all have something to criticize about a church that is not yours. The other day, I learnt that Jehovah Witness don't marry any one who is not of their belief and member of the church.

Why do I see people who are religious fanatics as fools?? Very religious people but yet the most Corrupt country in the world. Why are you all bloody Hypocrites I call them fools cos most times they spend their whole time in the Church praying instead of getting their asses up to work.

Why do I find Very religious people to be the most Suspicious people. I mean I actually would be wary of a person who people say is a bad person, fine. But you see that one they say is a good person, I am more wary of those kind of person.

Why are they all so annoying to me?? The other day one of the pastor said it's a sin to not pay tithe or how did he say it again? I actually attended this man's church at some point in time. All his preaching wether it concerns tithe or not, will always still be related to tithing. Now he built a school where not even the poor among his congregation could afford.

Over there in my school, I don't attend Fellowships or even churches because most of those guys are sleeping with each other. Why use fellowship as a disguise?? You're now the devil workshop since you're tarnishing the image of the church. How could you be coming from a brother's house from the night after rounds of sex and still come out and say you want to lead us in prayer?? Are you mad!

How true is the Bible itself?? I believe strongly that there are many altercations in it. Additions and subtractions are plenty. Because I still can't believe that the Bible will tell the slaves to be obedient to their Masters. Only a white man who accepts slavery could have written that nonesense.

What is all these nonesense about In as much as I'm trying my best to believe in God's existence, these people are not helping my matter. Honestly I'm getting tired.

Modified:

The emancipation has begun... Welcome to the light brother... Just keep doin your research... Religion is a scam to control people... There is so much deeper mysteries about our existence

3 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 6:26am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
So atheism should be what number on the list?

Atheism is not a religion, it is the belief in the absence of Deities... Its more like a school of thought which each person having different views on what our origins might possibly be..

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Minsk24:

Atheism is not a religion, it is the belief in the absence of Deities... Its more like a school of thought which each person having different views on what our origins might possibly be..
Lolz! Keep deceiving yourselves that it's not a religion because you may not know who you worship or accept that you worship who you worship. You serve the same god as the sinner man, no fences to sit on. Either you repent or the devil's your god whether you chose to believe it or not, it makes absolutely no difference.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lolz! Keep deceiving yourselves that it's not a religion because you may not know who you worship or accept that you worship who you worship. You serve the same god as the sinner man, no fences to sit on. Either you repent or the devil's your god whether you chose to believe it or not, it makes absolutely no difference.

Lol, only if u know how foolish you sound...
God and devil does not exist, we live in a mysterious world where top governments know and withhold the truth from us... NASA and other agencies are busy exploring what lays beyond and you are here talking thrash..

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by KlausMichaelson: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Sir Can you Please just read what you wrote here and ask yourself if you made any sensible point. Please I appologize if I sound rude.

3 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Sir Can you Please just read what you wrote here and ask yourself if you made any sensible point. Please I appologize if I sound rude.

Dont mind that guy... I advice you to stay strong coz this journey aint easy... There's so much segregation against non-religious folks in Nigeria... Becareful how u talk about your views with people around you

2 Likes

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Honestly I don't get the point you're driving at.

How does opening a new account around june14 explain why I created this post??

Did you even try to check the section I'm most active on??

Did you even bother to check for my previous posts and see if any of them is primarily on atheistic fanaticism??

Did you even try to check if I had any other post under religion??

Please and please stop acting the same way the others have been doing. You lots act in a way that makes me wonder if Religion makes one become foolish at a default or do these folks actually choose to be foolish??

If you were wise enough, why not clear me on my confusions and try to give atleast some answers to my Questions??

From the look of things here so far, I can conclude that those you refer to as Atheists actually sounds more logical and sensible. I'm not one of them but like thread suggests, I may choose to become one anytime soon cos I don't want to become a fool nor become very foolish.
Forget about your posts, because it could have been easily pre-arranged. It would have been more credible if you had been here for at least a year or more and well known to defend God's interest here. For instance if i come out to say I'm becoming an atheist, it would be a big deal and much easier to believe because of how passionately I had done the otherwise. And I have been here for over a year now.

That said, truth is if you weren't saved at first but just a religious or church-going sinner and intend to become an athiest, it makes absolutely no difference...forget all the noise here being made by the real fools and ignorants according to those who know much better. There's no difference between two, for it's the same foolishness, same fire, but just different pots. Even the devil would not rejoice because you had been his all the while and in his books. It would have been the same for me if I had done the same when I was still a church-going sinner so it's not sentiments but just the simple truth.

So if you're not saved, whatever you decide, to become an atheist or to remain a religious sinner, it makes no difference but only to fools and the ignorants.

Unless you're saved and you want to become an atheist or you're unsaved and want to repent, that's when it would be a huge deal where it really matters, otherwise na nothing, nothing!
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol, only if u know how foolish you sound...
God and devil does not exist, we live in a mysterious world where top governments know and withhold the truth from us... NASA and other agencies are busy exploring what lays beyond and you are here talking thrash..
I understood that it'd sound foolish to fools, so not surprises there. It's obvious that science which wouldn't be able to do any single thing without copying the Creator's work is that which the devil has used to blind your eyes. So continue ignorantly being his play toys. NASA kor exploring ni.

Atheism is a school of fools!

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by BackllGodNaija: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

Salvation is not something that someone should be begged for, people should beg to saved not the otherwise because they need it more than anything else in the world. Are you saved? If you're truly saved let me know, so that I would know if to feel sad for you or not, because that is the only thing that makes a difference in the spirit world where it matters most.

If you're not saved, and want to become an atheist, it makes absolutely no difference!
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by Minsk24: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I understood that it'd sound foolish to fools, so not surprises there. It's obvious that science which wouldn't be able to do any single thing without copying the Creator's work is that which the devil has used to blind your eyes. So continue ignorantly being his play toys. NASA kor exploring ni.

Atheism is a school of fools!
This is the height of the disastrous impact of religion especially on the black race.... I don't blame you coz your views is a product of the system that's bn used to enslave people... Your level of delusion has sent chills down my spine... The battle against religion must continue, i salute other freethinkers, we must keep fighting to end this cancer while we wait for good governance in Africa...

1 Like

Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by RealEzee(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Well I still believe there is a God, I'm aware of various beliefs tho which I might say all have some atom of truth in them about God tho also alot of views of God based on their understanding.

I know one who seeks God should ask God himself for clarity,yeah faith really is nothing logical, I mean, how do you trust what you can't see tho? I guess that's where a new dimension of our very being get to explore that takes one from the logical to the extraordinary or total abhorrence.

If we come to the Christian faith, all subscribe to the Bible, yet different interpretations, well all can't be right tho, the funny thing is all Sha get something for the Bible they use to defend their claim, I kukuma pray to God for direction and I know He is real, e get y,sometimes they say if something never happen to you, you no go know Sha grin, well that's just me.
Re: Why I May Choose To Become An Atheist by RealEzee(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
Everyone Sha has questions that begs answers, till we get our answers then we're cool...... I don dey too talk sefgrin I'm out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Memes / Download End-time Dominion Systems By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Message) / Church God In A Night Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.