Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4296 Views)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Hunchogee: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blue3k:

The fantasy happened because the beggar from cross river keeps pushing the idea out. It wont happen because not every ethnic group wants to be in the same state.The state split before that for this reason decades ago. Integrating people who culturally, demographically and politically similar much easier (e.g efiks). Thats why reunification of Akwa Ibom and cross river wont happen because not everyone is similar enough or willing.

The politicians wont vote to further eroad their power in cross river. When the demographics change politics change obviously. Akwa Ibom has the larger population overall. Why would Akwa take on headaches of merging with debt riddled state like cross river? It's better to incorporate only the best parts. Lastly we dont need to introduce new problems like clown politics of imaginary budgets.
This are some wonderful facts
Re: . by Hunchogee: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blue3k:

Nothing wrong with seeking knowledge. There's no reason to placate mumus. If you're interested in the history of why Akwa Ibom split it's on the Akwa Ibom website. Most these guys don't actually think out their positions on anything. That's why they cant give anything but emotional arguements like little girls.

Well said
Re: . by Hunchogee: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blue3k:

The fantasy happened because the beggar from cross river keeps pushing the idea out. It wont happen because not every ethnic group wants to be in the same state.The state split before that for this reason decades ago. Integrating people who culturally, demographically and politically similar much easier (e.g efiks). Thats why reunification of Akwa Ibom and cross river wont happen because not everyone is similar enough or willing.

The politicians wont vote to further eroad their power in cross river. When the demographics change politics change obviously. Akwa Ibom has the larger population overall. Why would Akwa take on headaches of merging with debt riddled state like cross river? It's better to incorporate only the best parts. Lastly we dont need to introduce new problems like clown politics of imaginary budgets.
This are some useful facts
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hunchogee:

This are some wonderful facts

These are obvious facts. If you weren't busy trying to pacify the mumu op you would've noticed this on your own.
Re: . by Hunchogee: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blue3k:

These are obvious facts. If you weren't busy trying to pacify the mumu op you would've noticed this on your own.
Pacify you say... Am only attracted to Akwa.... Cross(Efik specific) that's all..
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hunchogee:

Pacify you say... Am only attracted to Akwa.... Cross(Efik specific) that's all..
Hunchogee:

Don't try to ignite back the fire we are trying to extinguished

Lol you're very disingenuous. What fire were you trying to put out liar? You were affraid to hurt the mumus feelings.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 4:28am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
B3ACHSIDE:
You have no idea how pathetic and irritating you are to me . You should know by now that I do not like you and want you to stay away from me . You need to sort your issues and stop transfer of foolishness. I shouldn't be conversing with you .
The IQ on this forum is just too low and I think the mods are doing a poor job policing to keep fools like you at bay. That's why i'm leaving soon.
I asked you a question "What are you doing with your life always on nairaland 247? " What does the BBC documentary photo and seaport videos you always post to derail my threads have to do with me , Huntington beach California (My hometown),Efik Calabar(My paternal hometown) ,my posts , or my question to you?
I'm 27 and I write checks and send direct deposits, been doing it for the past 3 years . What are you doing with your own life at your age still living at your mom's House and being a nuisance . It's already been established that you are a punk due to lack of father figure. I just did not want to post your real mom's photo ,but i want you to know that i know all about you and you're easy.

I sent donations to the charity organization helping out with the child witches rescue and other programs at your Akwa ibom, So it would be awful of me to use their photos and other terrible photos as a mockery just as you did for the girls at the Northern Cross river. I should be the one mocking you with the the photos you posted because your Nigerian and African governments are incompetent. Your mother is disappointed at your foolishness.
[/s]

Lol who do you expect to read this mumu rant.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
I've observed you use that word a few times and I had to find out the meaning. Is that the only word you know how to say ? I'm guessing you say it a lot to your mom , your mouth has become shaped like MU-MU.

Lol what's this mumu rambling about? Im surprised cross rivers biggest clown doesn't know mumu means after being called it dozens of times in your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN This is A Christian Member Of Boko Haram / President Buhari Apologize To Aisha After Looking At The Women (Photos) / Drone View Of Teslim Balogun, Venue Of Tinubu/shettima Campaign Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.