Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now (492 Views)

More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun) / Are We Not Part Of Nigeria? Ubah Insists On South East Senate Presidency (Video) / Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now by TrendingNewsNow: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now - Abiru

The managing director cum chief executive officer of Polaris Bank Limited, Mr. Tokunbo Abiru, has reacted to news making the rounds on some online media platforms alluding that he is seeking to contest for the forthcoming senatorial bye-election of Lagos-East Senatorial Zone under the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Late Senator Bayo Osinowo, the lawmaker representing the zone reportedly died of complications from coronavirus (COVID-19) in July.

Abiru, in a statement made available to THE WITNESS on Tuesday, noted that while he holds the public service in high esteem, “his time and energy at this time is primarily devoted towards building a world-class financial brand that will serve the interest of all stakeholders of the Bank”.

“I am working assiduously with his team to consolidate the Bank’s stellar performance which resulted in a Profit Before Tax (PBT) of N27.8 billion in the 2019 financial year; being its first year of operation.

“Having served as a former commissioner under the then leadership of Babatunde Fashola SAN, it is not unexpected that such rumours and sentiments could sometimes spring up in some quarters.

The Polaris Bank CEO advised the staff and customers of the lender as well as regulators, local and international stakeholders to disregard such stories expressing his commitment to his current mandate in the bank.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.witnessngr.com/lagos-east-senate-my-focus-is-on-polaris-banks-stakeholders-customers-for-now-abiru/
Re: Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now by godkiller(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
The silent corruption in the banking industry is louder than the one in politics.
We are investing in transportation (buses) and you can join us with little amount to earn weekly.
Drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our group.

Re: Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now by natnoble(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
emphasis on"for now"

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020

(1)

BIAFRA: Why Did Nnamdi Kanu Bring A New Religion / Enugu Police Confirms Attack On Men At Checkpoints, Carting Of Arms, Burning Of / Electricity, Fuel Hike: More Prosperous Days Will Come Soon – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.