Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,211 members, 7,947,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. (5323 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / OBAS CAN'T GUARANTEE VOTES for GEJ –South West People's Assembly / How PDP Sell The Future Of South West People For A Porridge: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by juman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr. President said the mind of his hosts. And he knew there is little or no political harm for him for saying that.

Because SW people see him as one of their own.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
Gbawe said:

Jonathan must be wandering what hit him. This is why I rate Ribadu ahead of Buhari even if they are similar in ideology and orientation. Ribadu is modern and current , exposed to best practices worldwide and cognisant of what good Governance should entail in modern democracies . We forget he is the same guy who addressed the American congress and has been involved with many symposiums, interactive sessions and initiative for good Governance worldwide . He might have his issues but , along with donald Duke et al , he is the type of modern and detribalised administrators we badly need. Ribadu is now a world reknowned and respected technocrat . Indeed he is one of the few Nigerians with a reputation that is intact worldwide. If he does not win in April an International Jobs awaits after the election. That is a measure of the man's worth even if some Nigerians want to villify him at home. What awaits the likes of Alao Akala if they are bounced out of political office tomorrow? Yet same Nigerians fighting for an Alao-Akala win have the nerve to call the likes of Fashola a "rascal" . Welcome to Nigeria . The twilight zone.

Dude, get your dumb ass out of this ''worldwide'' rubbish. For you, a Nigerian is not valid unless he is ''respected worldwide'', and has ''addressed the American parliament'' and all that RUBBISH. Take that bullcrap and stick it where the doesn't shine.

Nigerians - leaders and led, are not required to establish their credibility by establishing a ''reputation'' among, or familiarity with, foreign nations and peoples.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
Gbawe said:

Jonathan must be wandering what hit him. This is why I rate Ribadu ahead of Buhari even if they are similar in ideology and orientation. Ribadu is  modern and current , exposed to best practices worldwide and cognisant of what good Governance should entail in modern democracies . We forget he is the same guy who addressed the American congress and has been involved with many symposiums, interactive sessions and initiative for good Governance worldwide . He might have his issues but , along with donald Duke et al , he is the type of modern and detribalised administrators we badly need. Ribadu is now a  world reknowned and respected technocrat . Indeed he is one of the few Nigerians with a reputation that is intact worldwide. If he does not win in April an International Jobs awaits after the election. That is a measure of the man's worth even if some Nigerians want to villify him at home. What awaits the likes of Alao Akala if they are bounced out of political office tomorrow? Yet same Nigerians fighting for an Alao-Akala win have the nerve to call the likes of Fashola a "rascal" . Welcome to Nigeria . The twilight zone.

Dude, get your dumb ass out of this ''worldwide'' rubbish. For you, a Nigerian is not valid unless he is ''respected worldwide'', and has ''addressed the American parliament'' and all that RUBBISH. Take that bullcrap and stick it where the doesn't shine.

Nigerians - leaders and led, are not required to establish their credibility by establishing a ''reputation'' among, or familiarity with, foreign nations and peoples.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Gbawe: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Gbawe said:

Dude, get your dumb backside out of this ''worldwide'' rubbish. For you, a Nigerian is not valid unless he is ''respected worldwide'', and has ''addressed the American parliament'' and all that RUBBISH. Take that bullcrap and stick it where the doesn't shine.

grin grin grin You expect a reply? Sorry I don't talk to deranged foul-mouthed folks who rant rabidly like mad dogs. I see you even posted twice obviously in psychotic haste. Abeg get help.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Gbawe: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
jason123:

I was hoping for the same but the guy messed up sad!

Ribadu's first choice is OKonjo-Iweala. They get on very well and they worked productively together in the economic team under OBJ. It might still happen . The talk is that Ugochukwu may be a stop-gap. There is still time to introduce a replacement VP candidate under INEC provision. From what I understand the problem may be with Tinubu not fully sold on Ribadu's choice of Okonjo-Iweala.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
who would have believede that the quiet, non-talking president of ours would utter such a statement, ha na wa! they are the same thing, deperate hypocrits. PDP has failed us
GEJ U FUMBLE GAN NI,
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Wadeoye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ should forget about apologizing to us as it will not change anything. He has already told us where to put our votes.

Our votes go to Buhari/Bakare,
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by omo9ja1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ should come out on facebook or NTA if nepa allow him to, rephrase his comment what he meant by "RASCAL" in SW else his biting the finger that feed him smiley
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Gbawe: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
npn:

who would have believede that the quiet, non-talking president of ours would utter such a statement, ha na wa! they are the same thing, deperate hypocrits. PDP has failed us
GEJ U FUMBLE GAN NI,

I have always said he is an opportunist Chameleon who wants to be all things to all men. He does not particularly have strong convictions about anything and this is borne out by his mediocre career as an administrator that would have died in the doldrums had Alamayesiegha not sought a "meek" deputy and if  , consequently , OBJ had not wanted an "unambitous stay-where-you-are type" VP to yar Adua who would not give our chronically ill ex-President the type of 'wahala' Atiku gave OBJ. All in all, it is now all Nigerians suffering as a result of these impositions. First Yar Adua wasted 3 years. Now only God knows how long GEJ will have to wreak his own havoc .
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by HamidO1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
npn:

who would have believede that the quiet, non-talking president of ours would utter such a statement,  ha na wa! they are the same thing,  deperate hypocrits. PDP has failed us
GEJ U FUMBLE GAN NI,

You've seen nothing yet, wait until he is given a full mandate then the really stupidity in GEJ will manifest.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by akbtunes: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
i'm not disappointed. did not expect any better from GEJ dredges. he is a PDP phidiphi.

only disappointed that these career rascals have ruled for so long, smh
now the only thing they take pride in is being the largest party in africa, imagine!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by favtreas(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Poor Ribadu. Working for the drug barron called Tinubu has a way of totally frying and drying the brain cells.  
His a good guy otherwise, but he still wouldn't even be able to deliver his own village (where he'll be Atikued   LOLZ).

This idiot beaf sholud be forever banned from this forum. He is always negative.
Nevertheless, Ribadu is my man.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Piusoyedepo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
He is jst waiting to get to d sit of power n even d 2nd term he rejected will come to fruition, what a country!!!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by vasa: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
Oh we have only approx. 64000 people  out of over 150 millon , on this site both Home and and
Abroad, WHO are killing their selves on nigerian dirty politics.  Hey Wait a minute
Among all these thieves u are insulting ursElves don't even know
exist. Never u forget that in Nigeria history there is nothing
like election all we have is selection. Break up this country  that is the solution .
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Ultrame(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
Too bad i couldnt register for a voters' card.

I would vote for a camel first before i vote for Goodluck Jonathan!.

The nerves on that guy! Calling the people who managed to make a difference (no matter how minimal) rascals, while the egoistic PDP bastards the 'Rascals' took over from, left their respective states in shame and deeper mess than they met them.

He'll pay a dear price for that unguarded statement.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by paraphase(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
sad
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by POTUT(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
Sunny Udochukwu is actually a spot holder for now.Ribadu has picked Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as his running mate but Tinubu is against it because "she is too opinionated".However, They have until February 15 to substitute Ugochukwu.

ACN - Auto Cracy Nigeria! Subject yourselves to Primaries.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by HamidO1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
POTUT:

ACN - Auto Cracy Nigeria! Subject yourselves to Primaries.

Vice presidential primaries right. Are you okay?? It's not compulsory that you have a running mate when contesting the primaries.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by beeman80: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
As for me its ACN all the way.PDP forget it!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Pame(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
May I say here that Nigeria needs more educated personnel like Mr Nuhu Ribadu, Raji Fashola, proactive persons to steer the affairs of this country!

Not the [b]P[/b]OWER [b]D[/b]RUNK [b]P[/b]EOPLE that have lead us the mess we find ourselves now!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by jason123: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Ribadu's first choice is OKonjo-Iweala. They get on very well and they worked productively together in the economic team under OBJ. It might still happen . The talk is that Ugochukwu may be a stop-gap. There is still time to introduce a replacement VP candidate under INEC provision. From what I understand the problem may be with Tinubu not fully sold on Ribadu's choice of Okonjo-Iweala.

If he picks her, then its GAME OVER FOR GEJ! I know the SW would support her. We need change in this country!!!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by amicdan(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ is in kaduna, whether una like am or not,by hook or by crook,GOODLUCK DON WIN, Make una stop to they take drugz for sickness wey dem done cure since whem, cheesy
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Beaf: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
Some funny shyte on this thread! Who is Ribadu again?
Gbawe says he's known Worlwide, BUT he's not even known in his village! Some damn strange shyte on this thread I tell you! grin
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Katsumoto: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Some funny shyte on this thread! Who is Ribadu again?
Gbawe says he's known Worlwide, BUT he's not even known in his village! Some damn strange shyte on this thread I tell you
! grin

If that is the case, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You shouldn't be discussing a man who can't win even in his own village.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Beaf: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
Katsumoto:

If that is the case, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You shouldn't be discussing a man who can't win even in his own village.

Nah! I'm not worried in the least, Buhari is much more a threat than Ribadu will ever be.
In fact, I see Ribadu voting for GEJ on election day. Lolz!
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by jason123: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Nah! I'm not worried in the least, Buhari is much more a threat than Ribadu will ever be.
In fact, I see Ribadu voting for GEJ on election day. Lolz!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by HERO111: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
I begggy, Ribuda is only trying to win d hearts of our brothers from south west, unfortunately those kind of childish tricks will yield no gain for him. He is only a small boy looking for ways of gaining south wests' favour.
Let him think of more serious issues. If he has nothing let him go and sit in d grave yard. No reasonable yoruba man will vote Ribadu or Buhari
Rubbish abokis.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Gbawe: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Katsumoto:

Abeg my brother don't mind him. While the likes of Ribadu were always destined for great things mediocre Jonathan was heading into political obscurity if Alams had not been seeking a mediocre and "meek" houseboy-type deputy . When Ribadu gained the job that brought him visibility we saw him distinguish himself. The same for Fashola , Amaechi and others who are natural leaders. What did Jonathan do when he[b] inherited [/b] the Governor position in Bayelsa? Again, what has he done since he stumbled into the position of the most powerful man in Nigeria? This man has had ultimate executive power for a while yet positive achievements are virtually non-existent while his screw-ups are too numerous to list. It is only in Nigeria we can villify achievers while empty barrels are exalted . It is part of what has gotten us where we are today.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Gbawe: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
HERO111:

I begggy, Ribuda is only trying to win d hearts of our brothers from south west, unfortunately those kind of childish tricks will yield no gain for him. He is only a small boy looking for ways of gaining south wests' favour.
Let him think of more serious issues. If he has nothing let him go and sit in d grave yard. No reasonable yoruba man will vote Ribadu or Buhari
Rubbish abokis.

that really is the main problem for you is it not? I.e "no aboki is a good aboki" . Not so ?
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by favtreas(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
Poor Ribadu. Working for the drug barron called Tinubu has a way of totally frying and drying the brain cells.
His a good guy otherwise, but he still wouldn't even be able to deliver his own village (where he'll be Atikued LOLZ).

angry
This idiot beaf sholud be forever banned from this forum. He is always negative.
Nevertheless, Ribadu is my man.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by hackney(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
Some ppl say na ODECHUKWU.
laff will not kill me oooo, hey!.
Re: Apologise To The South West People Now- Ribadu Tells Jonathan. by Drunk: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Err, excuse me where was this same stupid rabble ranting no sense Guy during the PDP misrule? Was he not a major beneficiary to the same government he is pointing fingers at? What happened to the people he found guilty of financial crimes that are still his friends now at the ACN? If Ribadu has an issue with Jonathan, i believe he should address that and not the PDP misrule else he is also guilty of those years of misrule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.