Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,316 members, 7,929,004 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim (1815 Views)

Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara / Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by JumokeTop: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2020
On Tuesday, a 20-year-old girl, Chioma (surname withheld) recounted her ordeal in the hands of some youths of Onunwafor, Ezzagu community, in the Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, who allegedly abducted and held her hostage for five days before the police came to her rescue, TopNaija reports.

Chioma, a native of Nsukka, Igboetiti LGA of Enugu, and two other victims had gone to Ezzagu to advertise a business which involved sales of noodles, diapers and oil.

They reportedly urged residents to invest in the business and promised them high returns. However, the investors were said to have lost their money after the business owner fled the community. In anger, the youths abducted Chioma and her colleagues and held them hostage

Read more here https://topnaija.ng/how-i-was-raped-severally-forced-to-have-sex-with-my-brother-kidnap-victim-recounts/

Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by TheStranger: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2020
la click la bend

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by Xisnin(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Only "simps" will blame the innocent men here.

We should be careful of "false" allegations and starts killing false accusers.

Those real men must have been tempted by the evil jezebel "feminist"
who wants attention and likes to bring down successful men.
Even her brother is in on the game of seducing the upright men.

Real men must show support and defend themselves against evil women at all cost.
Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by punisha: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Shebi u can't just paste everything here ni? One would think that's how the news ended if he doesn't click your link.
Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by punisha: 6:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Xisnin:

Real men must show support and defend themselves against evil women at all cost.

Your case is not only mental, it's physical and spiritual bros.
You will need a deliverance session with Odumeje himself.
Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by donstan18: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2020
This kind of story sef.

Shalaye to shalaye! Mtcheew!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by walenack(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Xisnin:

Seek help, you are obviously a woman in the guise of a man, so much bitterness and hatred
Have you been raped before?
Jilted or suffered emotional torture?
Domestic violence or abandoned?
Get help, you don’t need to come here it changes nothing.
You’ll just be attracting curses and encouraging people that’ll spit on your grave.
Re: How I Was Raped Severally, Forced To Have Sex With My Brother – Kidnap Victim by Denique(f): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Foreigner Who Sold Over 4,500 Riffles, 4 Suspects In Zamfara(pix / How I Was Scammed Online By A White Fraudster(pictures) / Lady, 26, Defecates Before Rival’s Door During Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.