Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,840 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Is True Love Hard To Find? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is True Love Hard To Find? (270 Views)

Do Women Still Love Hard In 2023? / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is True Love Hard To Find? by Esemuze(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2020
I give all my all in a relationship, but I find it so difficult to get the same.my heart bleeds I must confess. I guess it is better I focus more on more important things.its so clear that relationship isn't meant for me
maybe just one day I will find that special lady that will love me..I give all my all in a relationship, but I find it so difficult to get the same.my heart bleeds I must confess. I guess it is better I focus more on more important things.its so clear that relationship isn't meant for me
maybe just one day I will find that special lady that will love me..
I give all my all in a relationship, but I find it so difficult to get the same.my heart bleeds I must confess. I guess it is better I focus more on more important things.its so clear that relationship isn't meant for me

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find? by czarr(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Why is a flying horse hard to find?
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Esemuze:
maybe just one day I will find that special lady that will love me..I give all my all in a relationship, but I find it so difficult to get the same.my heart bleeds I must confess. I guess it is better I focus more on more important things.its so clear that relationship isn't meant for me

MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find? by Solzate(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man just keep living ur life and continue enjoying the peace of mind you have now, that special someone meant for you will show up when you don't expect it.

(1) (Reply)

Micah Shadrach Releases This Wonderful Tune That Will Inspire You To Greatness / Tunacious Will Shock You With What He's Been Doing In The Street In Billionaire / Pls Help A Brother Diagnosed With High Fever And Typhoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.