Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

Age Long Tradition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Long Tradition (219 Views)

It's Our Tradition: Ghanaians React To Viral Video Of Lady Interrupting A Groom / This Age Long Scam On The Internet / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Long Tradition by Sirjames001: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Please I need advice and also bashing because I want to make a decision of a lifetime.
I am in love with a girl who adore me in every sense of words
She is working while am still in school.So basically it's just true love.
Yesterday we had a conversation,I told her we have an age long tradition in my place ( Akwa Ibom State) If you cheat in your husband house, either you die, or your husband die or your kids.
She wasn't comfortable with it at all.
Her reason is because it only affects women not men.
Should we continue in this relationship or go our separate ways?
She suggested blood covenant that will also kill me if I also cheat.
Please I need advice.
Please note: I don't believe in anything diabolic or some tradition that regards women as slave but I know marriage unfaithfulness has consequence in my place.
Re: Age Long Tradition by popsy2(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Dunno
Re: Age Long Tradition by Sirjames001: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Sirjames001:
Please I need advice and also bashing because I want to make a decision of a lifetime.
I am in love with a girl who adore me in every sense of words
She is working while am still in school.So basically it's just true love.
Yesterday we had a conversation,I told her we have an age long tradition in my place ( Akwa Ibom State) If you cheat in your husband house, either you die, or your husband die or your kids.
She wasn't comfortable with it at all.
Her reason is because it only affects women not men.
Should we continue in this relationship or go our separate ways?
She suggested blood covenant that will also kill me if I also cheat.
Please I need advice.
Please note: I don't believe in anything diabolic or some tradition that regards women as slave but I know marriage unfaithfulness has consequence in my place.
. She is putting the relationship on hold, until she make up her mind if to go ahead with me or leave.
I will accept any of her decision though I love her but what is important to me now is self development. I believe love come when a man is ok.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Relationship.. / What`s Your Thoughts On AREA51 / Reasons Why People Lie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.