Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million (1117 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by amykelly: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2020
So I am thinking of buying my mum an SUV. 3-4 million is the budget. What would you recommend please? Is it better to attempt to buy from one of the auction sites or just go to a dealer in Nigeria? Ideally I would love to ship a car for her but I am scared of things going wrong.I have heard too many horror stories about cars getting stuck for months at Apapa. Please advice. Thanks in advance.
Re: What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by Diegostan(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
amykelly:
So I am thinking of buying my mum an SUV. 3-4 million is the budget. What would you recommend please? Is it better to attempt to buy from one of the auction sites or just go to a dealer in Nigeria? Ideally I would love to ship a car for her but I am scared of things going wrong.I have heard too many horror stories about cars getting stuck for months at Apapa. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Cars are plenty in Nigeria already, just use a dealer, I personally can get you all the SUVs you want to your satisfaction...

https://www.nairaland.com/5970729/great-affordable-car-dealership-deals
Re: What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2020
amykelly:
enter Lagos and pay better Mech to check the car,pay a token to check the vin also.My own opinion if am in your shoes.I bought a Honda crv 2004 for my dad 3 weeks ago,I enter Abuja,I ring my friend wey sabi motor and we go inspect am.I paid and left and till today no issues.Engine and gear dey kamkpe,Ac na freezer.
Re: What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by TPound(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Can you Whatsapp me on the number in my signature?
I believe my profile can speak for me

1 Like

Re: What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by Idiotmod: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Highlander 2010
Re: What SUV To Buy For 3-4 Million by pennzo: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
amykelly:

It isn't a bad idea to ship in if you can absorb the current volatility of the dollar in your budget. That being said, you can also get a decent car here too with your stated budget. Whatever the case, I'd be happy to provide the service.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Hyundai Experience / Just Got A 2000 Model Golf, / Which Of These Cars Would You Love To Be In Your Garage [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.