Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" (49639 Views)

“celestial Babes Are Fine No Doubt”: Beautiful Ladies In White Garments Rap And / Xenophobia - Iya Rainbow Prays For Nigerians In A Beach Wearing White Garments / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by uckyra: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:
White garment churches are disgusting abominations run by schizophrenic subhumans.

I can never employ, relate with or see anyone who goes there as sane after what they did to me.
me too, i nearly died in their hand
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oracleforce:

Church didn't give birth to me... God gave me to my parents....and white garment church was opportune to christened me after 8-Days...
Holy Michael! Holy Gabriel! Holy Raphael! Holy Uriel! Holy Goodbye to white Garment church...
20 years after, I never regretted that I did...
May the Lord open your eyes...

my eyes are not closed..... just allow me belief so far am seeing the glory of God and am being successful and recieving mercy then allow me continue in your self proclaim idolatry claims. meanwhile the God I serve and the God of SBJ Oschoffa has never for once disappointed me. so allow me don't force your belief on me.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Zoey95: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
KingBaba1:
seems you are a true celestial, but let God judge all. Some people have tarnished the image of celestial in the past and there are lots of counterfeit celestial churches littered everywhere and soiling the image of the good ones. I am not a celestial, but i have one i have been attending during week days for like 10 years now, and i love it. Seems thats the only celestial i believe in the doctrine for now. Where do u worship, i will like to ask you some Q? about ccc if u don't mind

you are free I am currently in Yola. but you can send me email and I will forward my number to you. we discuss in full.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Depressed101: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
dhardline:
I have a Cele church right opposite my house so I can confidently tell you that Mr man... You too lie! What I've seen over the years makes we wonder how people who go there confidently refer to it as a church. lipsrsealed
the things i have observed with their members is nothing to write home about
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

I am not interested in any sort of debate on white garment trash.

Those stupid churches have done enough disgusting things in the name of religious freedom.

Better just leave it at that because right now I'm not in any mood to answer you.

Lol. You cannot answer because you have nothing reasonable to say...leave your mood out of this. You wan turn am to rough.

I know for sure you had a bad experience with one Prophet and dem scrape your head. I no know wether to tell you sorry or not because I read recently of a Pentecostal pastor of RCCG that hired assassins to kill a girl that he impregnated....bad people and false pastors and prophets are everywhere.

Na make God dey guide our step and make we sef no dey too desperate.

What can I so to lighten your mood. I kind of like you even though I don't know you.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Depressed101:
the things i have observed with their members is nothing to write home about

You see that used to bother me a lot until I realised that the way God sees man is not the way man sees men.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

you are free I am currently in Yola. but you can send me email and I will forward my number to you. we discuss in full.

Noted. I will create the time sometime this month God willing. Some days to that time I'll send you an email.

Stay safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
uckyra:

The student that her RCCG pastor impregnated and hired assassins to kill on the church premises recently was not that lucky. We thank God for your life.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

My mom was friends with a white garment church member from work. The person said that we should be brought to her church for "prayers".

The first times we just went to her place, then one prayer mountain, nothing too strange.

Years later we went there for another set of "prayers" for me and that's when they started the insanity. First they started saying a bunch of nonsense about destiny and someone is there to snatch it. The main drunkard pastor said my batman shirt was demonic and they had to "cleanse me". So for the next few hours they made me drink scnaaps and eat some strange corn food until I was vomiting. Then they got a live catfish, cut it's throats and slapped it's struggling body against my head. They then forced me to eat it, they also took away my clothes. After all that the mad bastards who did that had the mind to ask me to eat with them.

My parents were also instructed to give me one strange soap to bath with and scented water to drink.

The second time they took me to the beach. I thought it would be a normal day but instead they brought one crazy C&S pastor along. The man dug a hole in the sand and gave me a duck to hold while in it. They then slaughtered it and drained it's blood into the hole along with sea water. They did the same thing with the catfish and pressed it's bloody dangling throats against my head while saying some prayers in gibberish and Yoruba all while holding a knife. I thought they were going to kill me or injure me because of the "demons".
When the duck had finally died they drained it's blood into a bucket of sea water, gave me their usual strange soap, made me bath right there on the beach. I was then told to jump and shout "hallelujah", naked on a public beach in the middle of the day when I was done.

They also took my clothes and buried it with the duck's body.

Afterwards we went to their church and they were smiling and laughing, I pretended to smile but at that point I wanted nothing more than to kill them all.

I will never understand what possessed my parents to take me to such a place. My brother also told me when he went to the same place they beat him mercilessly to "cast out demons". I can never forgive them for doing that.

They are all mad and the world would be a better place without them.

This is indeed a harrowing experience and I sympathize with you.

Was this a celestial church of Christ shepherd? If yes what is the name of the parish if you remember.

Nevertheless, the events you described here is not a Celestial practice in any way. I know because the doctrine of the Cele Church forbids drinking of alcohol even if (boys dey take am in secret)...so giving you schnapps in church is a no no and big red flag

Then duck and catfish for prayer in Celestial...no way.

Now let me tell you the big problem that the Celestial Church of Christ and Cherubim and Seraphim faces..

It's a phenomenon we call " babalawo in Sutana"
These are traditional ritualists who REBRAND themselves as white garment because it's easier for them to get customers that way .

Because of the lax organisation structure of the Celestial leadership because of the leadership tussle that nearly fragmentedvthe church over the years these impostors crept in the " white garment fold" are able to get away with this often.

They will buy land , build a structure on it and name and start to operate like a church...meanwhile they are not registered with the center nor their altar consecrated in the usual Celestial way.

In the last few years Cele leadership has set up a task force to deal with such people.

I repeat what you experienced is not a Celestial tenet or practice in any form.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by KingBaba1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zoey95:

ok Thanks
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by freeborn02: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD ALMIGHTY Knows those that are HIS! Let Everyone that Calls the Name of the LORD, Depart From Iniquity!

Yeah. And it is never by name of church; it's by name in the book of life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Faithful23(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not all are fetish. I attend a c&s chruch where only water&anointing are used. No use of candles,coconut,no make-up is allowed,no jewelries, no red and black colour is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by anthropizzy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
aaking:

You are lashing sorrow, problem because de have already invoke your spirit into there System. You better check your life and run to Christ to Redeem you.

Please who are you to judge him? Are you the supreme being who created heaven and earth?
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by anthropizzy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some modern day churches in Nigeria do engage in fetishism and diabolical practices especially some of these pentecostal churches.

But one thing that i know for sure about white garment churches is that adultery and fornication is part of their custom and norms.I dislike them to be honest.Their women MOST ESPECIALLY dress lustfully and sexually provocating so some of their men too. Is a church that i see that they do competition in bleaching their skin.

I can never worship in a white garment church. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not all white garment are evil

Boss Philip0906

Boss I no kon hear from you again..

I hope say u dey okay?

I hope all is well with u boss
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Missyajoke(f): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
It not about the church but the type of people attending the church. Its peculiar to all churches, Not all are fetish but the one in my area there fetish too much. Am sure the ceo of the church will be crying in his grace right now. The church has turned to something else.
Etoooh everyday.
Ahhn I can't marry someone from that church.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Ayo081(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
benji93:
What Nonsense. Why the need to defend yourself? This subject has become stale. Those that think CCC is fetish will continue thinking that. Some don't seem to understand what fetish means and whether it applies in this case. How's taking someone to the river for a spiritual fetish in accordance to the direction of the Holy spirit? The key question is, are you doing it in accordance to the direction of the holy spirit? Whatever spiritual action you take can only be defined as fetish if you consult the spirit of an object or a body to perform miracles. You may argue that oo, why do you need the candles for deliverance. Why do you have to use objects in your prayers? Well i am not saying those that do it always do it in accordance with the direction of the holy spirit, cos that's not true. Some are doing it in certain situations cos others did it in the same situations. Which is wrong, but again humans tend to be abusive. In facts the prophets under the guise of "God said" are abusive too. Ou lord Jesus christ healed several people by making utterances but in John 9 vs 6, he spat on the ground mixed it with mud, smeared it on his eyes and instructed him to go to the Siloam pool to wash it. Isn't strange. Christians have different explanationsfor why Jesus did this, but as they say the ways of God are mysterious. You could go back in time to when Naaman was healed of leprosy. It's normal to wonder why certain activities are required for miracles. The scripture admonishes us to test all spirits, so i'll advise that the worshipers should be careful about how they handle the prophecies addressed to them. Our lord Jesus christ also taught us in the form a parable that we should let the weeds and wheat grow together until the time of harvest. So the fact that some people indulge in diabolic activities doesn't nullify the mandate of a fold. The faithful worshippers will definitely receive the blessings of adhering to the laid down principles.
I will admit though, the management of the church, especially at the local level, are somewhat generally lax in their efforts towards instilling discipline in members. In some cases the shepherds are involved in ungodly activities themselves.
If you notice the members of your parish are involved in ungodly activities, i beleive it's important you admonish them to turn away from their ways. But any church would have some members doing ungodly deeds. It would be pretentious to think otherwise.

This is not to defend CCC. It's just to bring to light some misconceptions regarding what is fetish and what is not. Some come here making al ot of noise regarding the white garment churches especially CCC, but have never attended any CCC service. They are just reiterating what they heard.
Some will insult the church but attend their harvest. .

I'll leave this song to the faithfuls.

Ma sise lo, ma se wa isimi,
Ma furugbin, Olukore mbo,
Oju Oluwa nwo ise re,
5. ref
Chorus: Awon angeli mimo nko won,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba.
4. ref
2. Iwo duro lasan laisise kan,
Nigbati awon elomiran nsise,
Oju Oluwa now ise re,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba.
2. ref
3. Logan o ti gbohun fere wipe,
Te doje bo o, wakati na tide,
Oju saju, anu atijo d’opin,
Iba se rere tabi ibi,
Ere ise re ni iwo yio gba

In English.
Labour ye on and seek ye no repose,
Keep sowing seeds the harvest now comest,
The eyes of the Lord are set on your works.

Chorus: Holy angels are now recording them,
Be it good or be it evil,
Thou shall be rewarded accordingly.

2. Ye keep idling-away without toilling,
When many people are busy working,
The eyes of the Lord are set on your works.

3. At this instant, the trumpet keeps sounding,
Pick thy implements, the hour now cometh,
No more mercy, mercy of old.

May the lord help us
Thank you
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
otipoju:

This is indeed a harrowing experience and I sympathize with you.

Was this a celestial church of Christ shepherd? If yes what is the name of the parish if you remember.

Nevertheless, the events you described here is not a Celestial practice in any way. I know because the doctrine of the Cele Church forbids drinking of alcohol even if (boys dey take am in secret)...so giving you schnapps in church is a no no and big red flag

Then duck and catfish for prayer in Celestial...no way.

Now let me tell you the big problem that the Celestial Church of Christ and Cherubim and Seraphim faces..

It's a phenomenon we call " babalawo in Sutana"
These are traditional ritualists who REBRAND themselves as white garment because it's easier for them to get customers that way .

Because of the lax organisation structure of the Celestial leadership because of the leadership tussle that nearly fragmentedvthe church over the years these impostors crept in the " white garment fold" are able to get away with this often.

They will buy land , build a structure on it and name and start to operate like a church...meanwhile they are not registered with the center nor their altar consecrated in the usual Celestial way.

In the last few years Cele leadership has set up a task force to deal with such people.

I repeat what you experienced is not a Celestial tenet or practice in any form.
I don't remember the church, I just wanted to share my experience.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
uckyra:

What did they do?
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Ayo081(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

Please ask your mum or bro. Tag me when you get the info please.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farki:

Once again I am sympathize with you for the horrible experience you had and saying it made me understand how you feel. You have every right to feel that way and I would if I was in your shoes.

Nevertheless bI know for sure that none of what you described there is within the purview of the practice of Celestial Church of Christ. Ducks! Catfish! Animal blood! Schnapps! ...hell no! No be our way at all.

You see my friend. I was born a Celestian and grew up as one for over 38 years and counting...if I share my testimonies with you as a young adult it would renew your faith in the Living God. Not once has God mislead me, not once has he failed me...if I fall its because I did not follow instructions and chose to do my own thing

There are fake prophets of various types everywhere and one has to be very careful especially of the worst type " the diabolical babalowos who use " white garment as a front and cover for their nefarious traditional practices.

Yes the CCC use certain items during prayers sessions as prescribed by a prophet or prophetess in a spiritual message. What Cele use commonly for prayer sessions is white candles, fruits, crosses , bibles, palm fronds and yes water and we clearly understand the symbolism behind these items. It's not hidden from us.

1. Candles: signify light before which all the power of darkness must disappear.

2. Fruits: besides the obvious desire of every human being to be fruitful in all our endeavours, I'll do a quick breakdown of the symbolism behind some fruits we use for prayers.

A. Coconut we believe it's a mystery how water ends up in the coconut so therefore God should answer our prayers in a mysterious way that our enemies will never figure out to obstruct.

B. Oranges...oranges are sweet by nature. Our lives now in the future should be sweet and devoid of bitterness.

C. Bananas... are by their nature soft. May things not be hard for us

3. Crosses. Depending on the issue on ground could signify protection, dedication and identification with God in whose hands we are safe.
Tell me if these are not good prayer points.

4. Bibles...is symbolic of the preeminence of Gods word over any other word of the enemy or devil.as a prayer item it means that Gods word must surely come to pass wether the devil likes it or not.

5. Water...in everyday life water is used for many purposes to quench thirst and also as a purifying agent so water used in prayer means all the dirt in ones life should be washed away by Jesus who is the water of life that can quench thirst.

6. Palm fronds...this comes from when Jesus rode in victory to Jerusalem on a donkey and the people were placing palm fronds. So the Palm fronds if used during a prayer session symbolize the victory of Christ over every principality. As such we invite Christ to fight on our behalf for then we know victory is sure.

Now tell me if these are not simple and powerful prayerpoints.

Now a good Celestian KNOWS that these objects by themselves have no power on their own as absolute power is in the name and blood of Jesus Christ to whom we direct our prayers. But we also believe that after these prayers these objects become sacred to God and contain his precense.

And yes we invite the holy Angel's as messengers whom God will send out in our behalf to not sleep and be ready for action.

As you grow in spirit as a Celestian you begin to understand that the ultimate level any believer should aspire to is to have developed a deep relationship with God and be a carrier of his power that all you need to do is " decree a thing and it be established"

....but you dont get to this stage by watching BB naija all week, dancing to Naira Marley on Saturday then go to Church on Sunday. Naaaa you must forsake the world and follow Jesus. It takes utter devotion.

The day shall come when I will have to abandon everything to follow Jesus 100%. No more of many things I do currently. May Jehovah preserve me to do what he created me for.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by aaking(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2020
anthropizzy:

Please who are you to judge him? Are you the supreme being who created heaven and earth?

I'm not judging him but telling him the facts about such erroneous act. Rejoicing and celebrating over sleeping with girls is not an achievement
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by otipoju(m): 3:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Zoey95:

my eyes are not closed..... just allow me belief so far am seeing the glory of God and am being successful and recieving mercy then allow me continue in your self proclaim idolatry claims. meanwhile the God I serve and the God of SBJ Oschoffa has never for once disappointed me. so allow me don't force your belief on me.

Bro you be Cele na. Nothing wey I need to explain give you again. As per the call that I wanted to call you. I am a full blooded Celestian as well. May God's mercy and grace never depart from us.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Farki: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Ayo081:
Please ask your mum or bro. Tag me when you get the info please.

I asked her, she didn't want to talk.

The second place is one Seraphim church in Lekki.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by excel222(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Oracleforce:
I was born Nd bred in a white garment church..there are a lot of things they practice that are not scriptural....and are fetish.....

I questioned some of the elder's white garment church which I used to attend then, Nd the couldn't provide a workable answer to my questions, then I left the church....i left 20 years ago...for Pentecostal church..
Pls can you tell us some of the fetish things they do? Because they use some items for their worship or prayers does not mean theyre fetish because some churches i have been to did same.. But one thing know about this church is that they don't use blood or animals for worship or prayers..
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Olatara(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
adeoba2008:
Let's ask Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. They have white garments background.

Just passing.
Even Pst WF Kumuyi
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Oracleforce: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
excel222:
Pls can you tell us some of the fetish things they do? Because they use some items for their worship or prayers does not mean they're fetish because some churches I have been to did same. But one thing that knows about this church is that they don't use blood or animals for worship or prayers.

I don't want to do this but since you have forced me to do it...
Folks, we all know that it is only witch -doctor that usually prescribe putting sacrifices along the T-junction....but some white garments still prescribe it to their followers...they put items such as coconut, sugar, salts, white cloths or money along T-junction...if this practice is not a fetish, then tell me what it is.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by olamoses75(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oracleforce:

Folks, we all know that it is only witch -doctor that usually prescribe putting sacrifices along the T-junction....but some white garments still prescribe it to their followers...they put items such as coconut, sugar, salts, white cloths or money along T-junction...if this practice is not a

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by olamoses75(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oracleforce:

Folks, we all know that it is only witch -doctor that usually prescribe putting sacrifices along the T-junction....but some white garments still prescribe it to their followers...they put items such as coconut, sugar, salts, white cloths or money along T-junction...if this practice is not a fetish, then tell me what it is.

One white garment pastor told u to do goat ritual does not mean it is the practice and doctrine of White garment Churches, ur Pentecostal pastors does more worse than that in the secrete but it's unfortunate that u people have been brainwashed by their sweet mouth preachings (more expected from a pastor that has PhD in psychology). Out of all sins that was mentioned in the bible, blasphemy against the holy spirit is the only sin that can not be forgiven, so get your fact right before coming on this faceless forum to label white garment Churches fetish. So, if one of your so called Pentecostal pastors dupe u or do something that does not correlate with the scripture u will say the Pentecostal churches are fetish abi? Where were your Pentecostal pastors when the Orthodox churches brought Christianity to Africa? I am a full and proud member of Cherubim & Seraphim church and i have been to many Pentecostal churches, even your pastors do normally go to white garment prayer mountains to pray on the anointing oil they will share for u, their members on Sundays for a token, my dad has a prayer mountain and I have seen more Pentecostal pastors there

Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by Ayo081(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oracleforce:

Again what you stated here is not part on the rules or constitution of the Celestial church. Can you state the Parish/Church or prophet/shepered that asked you to do this?
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by babajeje123(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
otipoju:

Once again I am sympathize with you for the horrible experience you had and saying it made me understand how you feel. You have every right to feel that way and I would if I was in your shoes.

Nevertheless bI know for sure that none of what you described there is within the purview of the practice of Celestial Church of Christ. Ducks! Catfish! Animal blood! Schnapps! ...hell no! No be our way at all.

You see my friend. I was born a Celestian and grew up as one for over 38 years and counting...if I share my testimonies with you as a young adult it would renew your faith in the Living God. Not once has God mislead me, not once has he failed me...if I fall its because I did not follow instructions and chose to do my own thing

There are fake prophets of various types everywhere and one has to be very careful especially of the worst type " the diabolical babalowos who use " white garment as a front and cover for their nefarious traditional practices.

Yes the CCC use certain items during prayers sessions as prescribed by a prophet or prophetess in a spiritual message. What Cele use commonly for prayer sessions is white candles, fruits, crosses , bibles, palm fronds and yes water and we clearly understand the symbolism behind these items. It's not hidden from us.

1. Candles: signify light before which all the power of darkness must disappear.

2. Fruits: besides the obvious desire of every human being to be fruitful in all our endeavours, I'll do a quick breakdown of the symbolism behind some fruits we use for prayers.

A. Coconut we believe it's a mystery how water ends up in the coconut so therefore God should answer our prayers in a mysterious way that our enemies will never figure out to obstruct.

B. Oranges...oranges are sweet by nature. Our lives now in the future should be sweet and devoid of bitterness.

C. Bananas... are by their nature soft. May things not be hard for us

3. Crosses. Depending on the issue on ground could signify protection, dedication and identification with God in whose hands we are safe.
Tell me if these are not good prayer points.

4. Bibles...is symbolic of the preeminence of Gods word over any other word of the enemy or devil.as a prayer item it means that Gods word must surely come to pass wether the devil likes it or not.

5. Water...in everyday life water is used for many purposes to quench thirst and also as a purifying agent so water used in prayer means all the dirt in ones life should be washed away by Jesus who is the water of life that can quench thirst.

6. Palm fronds...this comes from when Jesus rode in victory to Jerusalem on a donkey and the people were placing palm fronds. So the Palm fronds if used during a prayer session symbolize the victory of Christ over every principality. As such we invite Christ to fight on our behalf for then we know victory is sure.

Now tell me if these are not simple and powerful prayerpoints.

Now a good Celestian KNOWS that these objects by themselves have no power on their own as absolute power is in the name and blood of Jesus Christ to whom we direct our prayers. But we also believe that after these prayers these objects become sacred to God and contain his precense.

And yes we invite the holy Angel's as messengers whom God will send out in our behalf to not sleep and be ready for action.

As you grow in spirit as a Celestian you begin to understand that the ultimate level any believer should aspire to is to have developed a deep relationship with God and be a carrier of his power that all you need to do is " decree a thing and it be established"

....but you dont get to this stage by watching BB naija all week, dancing to Naira Marley on Saturday then go to Church on Sunday. Naaaa you must forsake the world and follow Jesus. It takes utter devotion.

The day shall come when I will have to abandon everything to follow Jesus 100%. No more of many things I do currently. May Jehovah preserve me to do what he created me for.
Those prayer points can be prayed without using those items you listed. Jesus told the disciples that 'whatever you ask in my Name...' No more, no less. I don't have a problem with any denomination because we are all from the same Father. I can only pray that we all will worship Him the way He wants.
Re: Taiwo Adeyemi: "White Garments Churches (Cele) Are Not Fetish" by excel222(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Oracleforce post=92407692]

[/quote You are a black lair, you are here misleading people.. Remember in anything you do or says God is watching you. You can fooled others but you can not fool God. That arrangement of the things you just listed is not of the celestial i known of.. Even though they make used of sugar, salt and coconut but not as you came here to describe it.. I am not here to judge but to say the truth, other churches today do use some items ( oil, sugar, water, candle, sweet, perfume) as demand by their pastors for the service i wont judge or assume it fetish as you claimed because most of these items are used in the bible. It is like saying Jesus who spate on clay to rob the eyes of the a blind man and asked him to washed in a pool is fetish or is like saying God is fetish when candles or light are used for His worship in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.