Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist (357 Views)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Newstrumpet4: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
In what looks like a different twist to the argument against rape, a Canadian woman, Emilly Swaven, in her tweet has ask men to keep their lip sealed and accept rape accusation leveled against them.

Justifying her statement, Emilly, noted that for years women have systematically been oppressed by men. Therefore, it would not be out of place for men to make up for these years of oppression against women by giving up some their freedom.

She tweeted:

Men, if a woman accuses you of rape, even if you didn't do it, you shut up, and accept the charges, women have been systematically oppressed for
years and you giving up some years of your freedom doesn't compare to the oppression they've been through.

https://mikasmedia..com/2020/07/men-should-accept-false-rape-charges.html

Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Authoreety: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Guys please gather here let's laugh at this woman's colossal stupidity...

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by DICKstractor: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Another mad feminist on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Hathor5(f): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Another mad person. Let's see if she will say the same thing if it is her father, uncles, brothers, friends or boyfriend who are falsely accused.

I am waiting for someone to tell me to respect 'unpopular opinions'. grin
Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Unnerve: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
She didn't really say anything different from what some women are already thinking deep-down regarding rape accusations.

I'm aware that there's a set of women who simply don't like it when a man who was accused of rape decides to fight back.
I mean, Dbanj was called a bully for suing his accuser, the krest pastor was accused of trying to intimidate, the London doctor was insulted, etc

The only special thing about this woman is that she's brave enough to express her insanity in words without cowering behind attacking the character of an alleged rapist.
She tells them to simply accept they are rapists in good faith even though she knows they may not be guilty.

I rate her 100 for her unhinged bravery, and an equal 100 for her undiagnosed insanity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by decatalyst(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
She must be senile!

I thought the Western world have the best health facility in the world, but how this one hasn't been treated successfully is baffling!

Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Comedian2019: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mumu talk.
Accuse me falsely and collect.
Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by obiekunie2: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Authoreety:
grin grin grin grin

Guys please gather here let's laugh at this woman's colossal stupidity...

you think its colossal stupidity??

she just told you why they have been sending innocent men to prison on false rape accusation and even pushing some into committing suicide for wrongful accusation of rape!

Women are evi. . . let me not say it before they accuse me of rape!

NO WONDER GOD DID NOT GIVE HIMSELF A WIFE! HE KNOWS THEY WILL DESTROY HIM!
Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by cooooooks(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2020
That account has almost no tweets. Might be fake.
Re: Men Should Accept False Rape Charges Against Them - Canadian Activist by Omar09(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Those women who were oppressed are long dead and those men who oppressed them are long dead! So why crucify this generation of men who probably haven't heard that there was a time women didn't have access to school?

(1) (Reply)

FG Celebrates Nigerian Lady Who Returned $4000(n1.5m) She Received From Scammers / Laycon’s Fans Raise Over 1 Million Naira In Just 20 Mins� / Anyone Ever Had An Experience Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.