Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,454 members, 7,974,860 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (19373 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 1025: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Word from the Presidents office is that no names were mentioned when the "rascal" comment was made, but anybody that wishes to assume the name is free to do so. That was announced by Ima Niboro this evening. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Of course, Fashola is not one of the rascals, he is just jumping on their boat for publicity.

. . .But, how is this for rascality?

@beaf,
if you and that Ima Niboro are not the biggest imbeciles of our time, both of u wld have been informed enough to know that a presidential candidate has no right whatsoever to call any of his own citizens by such name. is it possible that jonathan is not expecting the votes of those he called rascals?
wisemen do not use such strong languages on their wards.
jonathan is no where close to a leader.
in a modern country, jonathan will withdraw his candidacy for such a blunder.
the SW deserves apublic appology from a man who is doing his best to be like his mentor(obasanjo) without thinking how he as a human being can measure up with the animal in ottah farm.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^

That jona and his supporters just lack common sense.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by devanteswi(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
whats all this you guys are saying; they are playing politics and in politics people throw mud at each other. its normal and there will be moresmiley
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by olumyde5(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
devanteswi:

whats all this you guys are saying; they are playing politics and in politics people throw mud at each other. its normal and there will be moresmiley

Gba be it just like movie wow we've got load of actors in 9ja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by DaLover(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
sbeezy8:

not really a big deal

Fashola u r too good to even trade words with obj- gej-akala-oyinlola

first i was thinking maybe fashola should run for president but naw i actually want more of a tribal party for ACN- to be cohesive like the old days. OBJ Akintola really fuckd it up.

SW was progressing when they were ALONE no need to be at the center of everything.

GEJ should just win presidency with votes from the SS SE middle belt and NE-

I WOULD RATHER ACN and Labour party be labeled tribal awoist and SW leaders than in the same light with OBJ ZIK etc

Yoruba folks should relax not really that serious

Thanks sbeezy8 for speaking out the truth, because this is the base line from which most of your compatroits argue although they fail to admit it,

I have nothing wrong with standing on roof tops to shout that PDP is this or that, they are messed up, they are useless etc,
But I have a major issue when you propose an equally useless but tribal party as an alternative,
Rememer that AC has ruled the west before in the form of AD, all AC chieftains were all in AD, please tell me what was achieved from 1999 to 2003 in the west

I prefer you openly admit to being a tribal afiliated personnality and confess openly to that, then pretending to be a nationalist,
I have checked major news websites and the statement by GEJ is not even a major news item, ,

Like I said Fashola can never lead Nigeria, his supporters here are doing him more harm than good, Bet you GEJ will not give him the extra popularity he is seeking, thrust there will be no more responses from GEJ on this issue.

Fashola will be able to perform better if he is left to handle most aspect of the lagos infrastructure including the federal one with a police force controlled from the grass roots (not state), but at the last constitutional conference the west and north refused to support resource controls and all the modifications that go with it,

This has been identified as a behaviorial pattern of the average westerner, being double mouthed,
-you want to control your on own economy, but continue enjoying the free resourses from others,
-you promise to break away if any section is allowed to go but turn around to betray them
-you pretend to support the ND in complaining about piping of oil to refinery in KD but turn around to pipe gas to Ogun state for LNG project

if Fashola alone makes AC great then Rotimi should also make PDP great abi no bi so
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by seanet02: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
DaLover:

Thanks sbeezy8 for speaking out the truth, because this is the base line from which most of your compatroits argue although they fail to admit it,

I have nothing wrong with standing on roof tops to shout that PDP is this or that, they are messed up, they are useless etc,
But I have a major issue when you propose an equally useless but tribal party as an alternative,
Rememer that AC has ruled the west before in the form of AD, all AC chieftains were all in AD, please tell me what was achieved from 1999 to 2003 in the west

I prefer you openly admit to being a tribal afiliated personnality and confess openly to that, then pretending to be a nationalist,
I have checked major news websites and the statement by GEJ is not even a major news item, ,

Like I said Fashola can never lead Nigeria, his supporters here are doing him more harm than good, Bet you GEJ will not give him the extra popularity he is seeking, thrust there will be no more responses from GEJ on this issue.

Fashola will be able to perform better if he is left to handle most aspect of the lagos infrastructure including the federal one with a police force controlled from the grass roots (not state), but at the last constitutional conference the west and north refused to support resource controls and all the modifications that go with it,

This has been identified as a behaviorial pattern of the average westerner, being double mouthed,
-you want to control your on own economy, but continue enjoying the free resourses from others,
-you promise to break away if any section is allowed to go but turn around to betray them
-you pretend to support the ND in complaining about piping of oil to refinery in KD but turn around to pipe gas to Ogun state for LNG project

if Fashola alone makes AC great then Rotimi should also make PDP great abi no bi so

Arrant stupidity.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2011
DaLover:

Chei! What stupidity!!!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
DaLover:

Okay, what about Edo state What about the mandates stolen by PDP members in the SW? What has PDP done in Delta state compared to what ACN has done in Edo state??
To cap it all, he called the elected leaders in the SW as rascals which means the electorates in the SW are rascals since they elected rascals, is it not?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by TippyTop(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2011
jason123:

Okay, what about Edo state What about the mandates stolen by PDP members in the SW? What has PDP done in Delta state compared to what ACN has done in Edo state??
To cap it all, he called the elected leaders in the SW as rascals which means the electorates in the SW are rascals since they elected rascals, is it not?

Everything stood still since Prof Osumbor was unceremoniously removed by a biased judiciary. ACN has done nothing in Edo state.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 10cirenoh: 2:20am On Feb 12, 2011
Tippy Top:

Everything stood still since Prof Osumbor was unceremoniously removed by a biased judiciary. ACN has done nothing in Edo state.

This stooopid boi don come again, before we start, what do you know about Edo state? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, I take rascal over being an irrelevant nobody like ibo people,

u don sell everything you get and worth to the highest bidder.

Na you buy am? Anuofia shatap my friend i am talking and you RASCAL is talking too, no respect, From Tinubu (the drug Baron) to Bode George all first class RASCALS, una dey cry cos my presido talk true, If only words dey make yoruba cry like this imagine if war start? Bunch of Rascals and cowards,

And Oh yea igbos are irrelevant? who wants to be relevant in this non entity called Nigeria? I guess rascal yorubas thats why they are crying over comment, only comment o CHAI, IGbo Kwenu,
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by hollandis(f): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2011
Fashola is just a fool
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2011
hollandis:

Fashola is just a fool

He is not, he is just a rascal. working for drug baron tinubu thats all
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2011
sbeezy8:

not really a big deal

Fashola u r too good to even trade words with obj- gej-akala-oyinlola

first i was thinking maybe fashola should run for president but naw i actually want more of a tribal party for ACN- to be cohesive like the old days. OBJ Akintola really fuckd it up.

SW was progressing when they were ALONE no need to be at the center of everything.

GEJ should just win presidency with votes from the SS SE middle belt and NE-

I WOULD RATHER ACN and Labour party be labeled tribal awoist and SW leaders than in the same light with OBJ ZIK etc

Yoruba folks should relax not really that serious

finally one odua wey body no dey hot, common discussion/talk and people wan cry put , shoooo
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by DaLover(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2011
jason123:

jason123 do u honestly think that AC/AD is a better party than PDP what is your yard stick
At the state level we have governors with modest infrastructural achievements like Fashola, Rotimi, and even Ibori(belive it or not) from both parties,
It will not be possible to compare at the national level because AC can never rule this country, that would mean subjecting this country to the wimps of the yoruba intelligentia, the same argument applies to a party like AGPA,

That means we are left with LGAs and states, in terms of development there is really not a lot to cheer about, be it AC or PDP, its the same old story of curruption, godfatherism etc,
The best we can talk about is tarring of roads, buying of busses in some states based on the individual drive of the govs, not because the party structure compels such,

Jason123 can u beat ur chest and tell me that it is not business as usual in LGAs controlled by AC

So u can see that asking me about AC in EDO state belittles the level I choose to approach this matter from,

the way I see it there are 3 ways to approach the type of national issue concering party organisation and leadership in niger

1 By pretending to be an advocate for a better party (while in reality u r just a tribal bigot)
2 Openly admitting to be a tribal man, and let every body know this from the start, your position on national issues will now be seen very clearly
3 Actually being nationalistic minded and acknowedging that when it comes to party politics in Nigeria, the beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jonnex: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2011
Someone representing d interest of d whole country should learn how to control tongue, if he dont have manifesto ,why cant he keep quiet.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
DaLover:

jason123 do u honestly think that AC/AD is a better party than PDP what is your yard stick
At the state level we have governors with modest infrastructural achievements like Fashola, Rotimi, and even Ibori(belive it or not) from both parties,
It will not be possible to compare at the national level because AC can never rule this country, that would mean subjecting this country to the wimps of the yoruba intelligentia, the same argument applies to a party like AGPA,

That means we are left with LGAs and states, in terms of development there is really not a lot to cheer about, be it AC or PDP, its the same old story of curruption, godfatherism etc,
The best we can talk about is tarring of roads, buying of busses in some states based on the individual drive of the govs, not because the party structure compels such,

Jason123 can u beat your chest and tell me that it is not business as usual in LGAs controlled by AC

So u can see that asking me about AC in EDO state belittles the level I choose to approach this matter from,

the way I see it there are 3 ways to approach the type of national issue concering party organisation and leadership in niger

1 By pretending to be an advocate for a better party (while in reality u r just a tribal bigot)
2 Openly admitting to be a tribal man, and let every body know this from the start, your position on national issues will now be seen very clearly
3 Actually being nationalistic minded and acknowedging that when it comes to party politics in Nigeria, the beautiful ones are not yet born

1) Yes, I believe ACN is better than PDP. Why? Because, firstly, they showed political maturity and resilience when PDP won all the states except Lagos( yoruba state) which promted OBJ (a yoruba man) to seize the funds coming to lagos.
Secondly, ALL PDP governors have raped the SW and indeed the country while ACN have done the opposite, that is why it (ACN) would win outside the SW (EDO state)
2) When you said it is impossible for ACN to rule this country because of yoruba this, this is a quick question, ARE their candidates yorubas Is RIBADU and (hopefully) Ngozi okonjo Iwela, yoruba The merger was meant to give ACN a national character but Buhari wanted to be the flag bearer, that was why it broke down. Do you know Chris Ngige is in ACN?

From the first two points, can you see that you are the one looking at things from a tribal point of view and not from a nationalistic point of view.

3) You are right when you talked about Godfatherism etc but do you think if Fashola decamps from ACN, he would not win Lagos state? Have you noticed that that "God fatherism" does not really work in the North (especially in the NW) and SW? Eg, OGD and OBJ are fighting, Ciroma and Atiku and also, Fashola would still win Lagos no matter the party he decamps to.

4) You and I cannot judge on how things are at the LG level because they have limited control and resourses, for example, how many roads are controlled by the LGs? How much funding do they get? Even if there is any development made by the LGs, you would not see it because you do not stay in one LG for the better part of your life, do you? What I mean by that is, you probably move from one LG is another even single day but you probably stay in one state for a longer period of time, so you really cannnot judge.

5) Your last point is quite saddening, the reason is, you are the one looking at issues from a tribal point of view. Okay, how do you know that a party is a tribal party? Is it because of the rotation or zoning, that is how you conclude PDP is a national party? Every party ( not too sure about APGA though undecided) has members all over the country. If a "tribal party" like APGA, CPC or ACN can bring your development and make things work, why not vote for them?? The person that would rule you would probably be someone from your own ethnic group ( if that is what you want, judging from what you typed) and on National issues, if these "tribal parties" would give you the much needed hope the country desperately need, then why not vote for them

It is because of the rotation in PDP and the idea that someone from the ND is ruling this country, that is why most of the ND would vote for him (GEJ) although he has nothing to offer. Most people are not really concerned about where the president comes from.
We Nigerians do not know what we want, when we say, "we want change, development etc" but we do not mean it. I mean, how can we justify a vote for GEJ? He has no clear manifesto, no blue-print, yet we would still vote for him undecided. While other people would vote for him because of the perceived "North", but the question is, is the north not sufferring has your people are
Let us do away with tribal or regional sentiments, please, we do not need that in Nigeria. Thank you. I would be expecting your reply.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
jason123:

1) Yes, I believe ACN is better than PDP. Why? Because, firstly, they showed political maturity and resilience when PDP won all the states except Lagos( yoruba state) which promted OBJ (a yoruba man) to seize the funds coming to lagos.
Secondly, ALL PDP governors have violated the SW and indeed the country while ACN have done the opposite, that is why it (ACN) would win outside the SW (EDO state)
2) When you said it is impossible for ACN to rule this country because of yoruba this, this is a quick question, ARE their candidates yorubas Is RIBADU and (hopefully) Ngozi okonjo Iwela, yoruba The merger was meant to give ACN a national character but Buhari wanted to be the flag bearer, that was why it broke down. Do you know Chris Ngige is in ACN?

From the first two points, can you see that you are the one looking at things from a tribal point of view and not from a nationalistic point of view.

3) You are right when you talked about Godfatherism etc but do you think if Fashola decamps from ACN, he would not win Lagos state? Have you noticed that that "God fatherism" does not really work in the North (especially in the NW) and SW? Eg, OGD and OBJ are fighting, Ciroma and Atiku and also, Fashola would still win Lagos no matter the party he decamps to.

4) You and I cannot judge on how things are at the LG level because they have limited control and resourses, for example, how many roads are controlled by the LGs? How much funding do they get? Even if there is any development made by the LGs, you would not see it because you do not stay in one LG for the better part of your life, do you? What I mean by that is, you probably move from one LG is another even single day but you probably stay in one state for a longer period of time, so you really cannnot judge.

5) Your last point is quite saddening, the reason is, you are the one looking at issues from a tribal point of view. Okay, how do you know that a party is a tribal party? Is it because of the rotation or zoning, that is how you conclude PDP is a national party? Every party ( not too sure about APGA though undecided) has members all over the country. If a "tribal party" like APGA, CPC or ACN can bring your development and make things work, why not vote for them?? The person that would rule you would probably be someone from your own ethnic group ( if that is what you want, judging from what you typed) and on National issues, if these "tribal parties"  would give you the much needed hope the country desperately need, then why not vote for them

It is because of the rotation in PDP and the idea that someone from the ND is ruling this country, that is why most of the ND would vote for him (GEJ) although he has nothing to offer. Most people are not really concerned about where the president comes from.
We Nigerians do not know what we want, when we say, "we want change, development etc" but we do not mean it. I mean, how can we justify a vote for GEJ? He has no clear manifesto, no blue-print, yet we would still vote for him undecided. While other people would vote for him because of the perceived "North", but the question is, is the north not sufferring has your people are
Let us do away with tribal or regional sentiments, please, we do not need that in Nigeria. Thank you. I would be expecting your reply.

your whole write up is contradictory, if you allude to the fact that a party is tribal then why would/should we vote for it when it has a tribal approach rather than a national one(hence it is called a tribal party), Now I will not call any of the party tribal but please dont write about 'tribal" and then use "national" in the same sentence cos thats fallacy.  If we agree someone is tribal then there is no need even voting for him in the first place cos talking about he will bring development (yea to his tribal area that is) is a joke.

Now I am all for tribal parties but let them remain in their tribal area of influence and forget Aso rock if being tribal is what they want.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Muza(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2011
jonnex:

Someone representing d interest of d whole country should learn how to control  tongue, if he dont have manifesto ,why cant he keep quiet.

true talk bros  grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by lukkie(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2011
This Fashola man is very intelligent o! I doff my hat.

Jonathan na area boy. I wonder who worse pass between him and Aaaakalaaaaa (aka basket mouth).
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 10cirenoh: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2011
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by DaLover(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2011
jason123:

Secondly, ALL PDP governors have violated the SW and indeed the country while ACN have done the opposite, that is why it (ACN) would win outside the SW (EDO state)

5) Your last point is quite saddening, the reason is, you are the one looking at issues from a tribal point of view. Okay, how do you know that a party is a tribal party? Is it because of the rotation or zoning, that is how you conclude PDP is a national party? Every party ( not too sure about APGA though undecided) has members all over the country. If a "tribal party" like APGA, CPC or ACN can bring your development and make things work, why not vote for them?? The person that would rule you would probably be someone from your own ethnic group ( if that is what you want, judging from what you typed) and on National issues, if these "tribal parties" would give you the much needed hope the country desperately need, then why not vote for them

Jason123,
I have tried with facts and historical evidences to show you that AC is a tribal party with its major support base in the southwest, and for some reason you fail to see this obvious point, either because of my inability to effective push across this simple point or your self denial.

I also tried to show you that on the strenght of past records AC/ADs states on the average have not performed better than PDP controlled states, and what ever little success was achieved, be it PDP or AC was based on the individual capacity of the governor ruling that state.

The question is why should non yoruba person choose a currupt SW party over a currupt party that has membership across the country
Instead you want me to convince you that PDP is a more national party than AC, Well I don't think this needs further trashing. Use your church mind to decide,

But in case your may not know, there is a special relationship between a leader and his/her followers and in most cases it transends techical ability. It is an unexplainable believe the follower has that the leader has his interest at heart. Once this believe is broken, the leader no longer becomes acceptable in the eyes of the follower, its a hearts and mind thing, belonging to a tribal orientated party actualy sell you short in the eyes of other ethnic groups in this country, no matter how good your technical abilities are, For this simple reason that Awolowo was never accepted in the rest of the country, no matter his achievements in Lagos, and that is why fashola cannot be the president of Nigeria,

Weather you like it or not, Fashola would have stood a better chance of becoming Nigerias president as a performing PDP governor.

Its like asking a technically gived member of KKK to become president to become president of the USA, Black americans will never accept it, no matter his achievements, or asking a black panthers member to become president, whites will never accept it,

But before we derail from the original topic, PDP with GEJ rsents a better choice for nigerians now than whoever AC try to present because like I said before tribal platform has been tried and tested, proven to be truely tribal bigots by surrendering all SW states to OBJ because a yoruba man was at the center, but now want their states back because this is no longer the case,

Jason123, i am not blaming you, as a Yoruba man in a currupt country like nigeria, your default natural alternative is look for the option likely to take care of your interest first, and that would be AC, but the same cannot apply to the rest of the country, Just be true to yourself
Don't try hard to convince me that AC is better than PDP, cos I know that,
They have the smae messed up leadership,
There has been no significant inprovement in human capital development, Job creation, innovative wealth creation, sustained technological advancement, reduction incurruption in any AD/AC or PDP states.

take care and be true to yourself
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by bobobabe: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2011
I believe we need to think twice before we cast our vote this time around, this man called GEJ has nothing to offer, Ive been pro-GEJ for a very long time bt with this utterrances and also without any blue print for naija, his govt will be worse than OBJ govt. lets think twice my pple
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
DaLover:

Jason123,
I have tried with facts and historical evidences to show you that AC is a tribal party with its major support base in the southwest, and for some reason you fail to see this obvious point, either because of my inability to effective push across this simple point or your self denial.

I also tried to show you that on the strenght of past records AC/ADs states on the average have not performed better than PDP controlled states, and what ever little success was achieved, be it PDP or AC was based on the individual capacity of the governor ruling that state.

The question is why should non yoruba person choose a currupt SW party over a currupt party that has membership across the country
Instead you want me to convince you that PDP is a more national party than AC, Well I don't think this needs further trashing. Use your church mind to decide,

But in case your may not know, there is a special relationship between a leader and his/her followers and in most cases it transends techical ability. It is an unexplainable believe the follower has that the leader has his interest at heart. Once this believe is broken, the leader no longer becomes acceptable in the eyes of the follower, its a hearts and mind thing, belonging to a tribal orientated party actualy sell you short in the eyes of other ethnic groups in this country, no matter how good your technical abilities are, For this simple reason that Awolowo was never accepted in the rest of the country, no matter his achievements in Lagos, and that is why fashola cannot be the president of Nigeria,

Weather you like it or not, Fashola would have stood a better chance of becoming Nigerias president as a performing PDP governor.

Its like asking a technically gived member of KKK to become president to become president of the USA, Black americans will never accept it, no matter his achievements, or asking a black panthers member to become president, whites will never accept it,

But before we derail from the original topic, PDP with GEJ rsents a better choice for nigerians now than whoever AC try to present because like I said before tribal platform has been tried and tested, proven to be truely tribal bigots by surrendering all SW states to OBJ because a yoruba man was at the center, but now want their states back because this is no longer the case,

Jason123, i am not blaming you, as a Yoruba man in a currupt country like nigeria, your default natural alternative is look for the option likely to take care of your interest first, and that would be AC, but the same cannot apply to the rest of the country, Just be true to yourself
There has been no significant inprovement in human capital development, Job creation, innovative wealth creation, sustained technological advancement, reduction incurruption in any AD/AC or PDP states.

o boy i swear u carry first from primary 1 to primary 6, Hit the nail on the head spot on, ACN, PDP it doesnt matter all are corrupt, however people will be more willing to vote PDP than ACN, your analogy about the KKK and Black panther is very true. I think FASHOLA is doing wonders in LAGOS but if he runs for president on an ETHNOCENTRIC PARTY LIKE ACN then count me out, ACN will be always powerful in the SW but other states I dont see them having successive victories term after term, it is going to be fluctuating.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
DaLover:

Jason123,

First of all, I am an Itsekiri man. If you feel that way about ACN, then it is understandable. No one want to be in a perceived ethnocentric party.But the question is, what if ACN, APGA and CPC merge? Will it still be an ethnocentric party??
I have nothing to lose if GEJ becomes the president, in fact, I have more to gain wink but I am someone that puts the country first before any personal gain. Now if we still base our votes on whether it is a tribal party or not, we would lose more than gain.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree. Make sure you vote sha! Your country needs you! wink smiley
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by sleek29(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
I'm really disappointed by GEJ's comments, i have resorted not to vote for him anymore as he's shown me he lacks leadership qualities, i even had to 'unlike' him on facebook, its highly irresponsible to call other individuals such names, i think we all should support ribadu as he's the only better option, a vote for GEJ spells doom for this country. sad
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by 10cirenoh: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2011
Kids wey dey make noise.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Maicash: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashola don bury GEJ. Will GEJ resurrect to redeem his image? Find out in this explosive thriller that leaves your heart thumping to the very end.

Starring : Raji Fashola, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Ribadu and introducing the no 1 thief thief politican Alao Akala.

Produced and Directed by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan AKA Odechukwu

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

I dey laugh grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2011
This "tribal party" slander is foolishness.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
eku_bear:

This "tribal party" slander is foolishness.

yup foolishness to its members but not to outsiders, you cant be adjudged to be an impartial person on the matter.

A better litmus test would be to ask Non-SW nigerians and Non-Igbo Nigerians and see what the prevalent view is among them.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by ekubear1: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2011
igbo boy:

yup foolishness to its members but not to outsiders, you cant be adjudged to be an impartial person on the matter.

A better litmus test would be to ask Non-SW nigerians and Non-Igbo Nigerians and see what the prevalent view is among them.

Citizens of Edo State suffice, I suppose?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by igboboy1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2011
eku_bear:

Citizens of Edo State suffice, I suppose?

IT Wouldn't be fair to say that the stance of the citizens of EDO is representative of that of the Nation,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Replies Trolls On Facebook / UN Moves Back To Abuja Office Bombed 8 Years Ago Under PDP / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.