Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,098 members, 7,942,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. (28061 Views)

The Painting And Decorating Of A Sitting Room And A Master's Bedroom. / Damp Treatment Of Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex At Abraham Adesanya Lekki. / Painting Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Bungalow at Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2020
More pictures coming soon
Click on the link to see the videos of all our jobs.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ndubuisi-onyeri-ab8aab110

https://www.facebook.com/Exquisite-Decorative-Concept-and-Painting-services-104874881356461/
Follow us to see our latest jobs update.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Fonyeri:
More pictures
I can't believe this was manually done!
Your painters are very talented. The brushstrokes used to get this design shows great artistry.
Well done.

Also it's interesting how the catwalks and landing feels as though the interior of the house looks like an exterior design

2 Likes

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you sir.
Dubemcapital1:

Very good and careful touch of painting

Good job
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Thank you Sir/ma I did the designs myself.
vivaciousvivi:

I can't believe this was manually done!
Your painters are very talented. The brushstrokes used to get this design shows great artistry.
Well done.

Also it's interesting how the catwalks and landing feels as though the interior of the house looks like an exterior design

1 Like

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2020
At Exquisite designs and painting services we put in a 100% to ensure a high level of finesse and attention to details, our clients know us for using the best quality materials to deliver an exotic finish.
I will be showing us what we where able to achieve on this project. Believe me when I say that our Client's expectations were exceeded

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2020
I went in on this project with a very small team of skilled artisans with an eye for finesse.

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2020
The feeling you get when you exceed your personal expectations

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
We present to you wonderful people the rest of the project as we draw it to a conclusive end.

1 Like

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
As soon as we accept your offer on our proposal, we give 100%

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
More pics

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2020
The rest of the job in no particular other

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 5:07am On Sep 06, 2020
More pics

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
More pics coming soon
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2020
The conclusion

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2020
More

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Sonoyom(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
A very worthwhile project, i love the attention to details.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Thank you Sir
Sonoyom:
A very worthwhile project, i love the attention to details.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Delivering of an exotic finishes on the exterior part of the building and our client is very happy with our professionalism and attention to details in our service delivery.

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
More pictures

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:36am On Sep 14, 2020
The exterior was finished with gravitex for the primary surface, then the windows and belts were finished with weather proof paint, the pillars and crowns where finished with Gold metallic velvet.

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
More pictures.
And this brings us to the end of the Project.
The client is happy.
We thank God for his grace to be able to deliver this job perfectly well.

You can contact us for all your painting projects on 08053187000,08090699076.
Follow us on Facebook @Exquisite Decorative Concept and Painting Services.

1 Like

Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
We are available for all your commercial and Residential painting projects.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 1:53am On Sep 15, 2020
We are available for business
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
We are here to transform your spaces.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Contact us to transform your home.
We bring walls to life.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Contact us today to make your home extraordinary beautiful.
We bring walls to life.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
We are here to transform your home
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
We are open for business.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Contact us to transform your home.
Re: Painting And Decorating Of A Nairalander's 4 Bedroom Duplex at Ogun State. by Fonyeri(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
We are available to transform your home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.