Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Play This Wonderful Game: Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Picture Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Play This Wonderful Game: Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Picture Game (279 Views)

Bbnaija 2020 : Housemates In Tears As Laycon Confesses & Advice The House / Meet The First 10 New #bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos, Video) / See Photos Of Some Of The Alleged Bbnaija 2020 Housemates, One Of Them Is A Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play This Wonderful Game: Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Picture Game by celebritiescrew: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2020
This very game is an interesting game for all the bbnaija fans. How much do you know your housemate? This game is fun to play with wonderful features. Proof to people that you're a true fan of bbnaija my answering all the questions in this game concerning housemates in bbnaija.the good thing I love so much about this app is that you can actually ask your friend on Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter to help you out in answering a question you're not too sure of. The more you guess correctly the more points you get.. download and have fun with the BBNAIJA PICTURES QUIZ GAME.
Click link to download and enjoy this game. https:///2P7ZIao

Re: Play This Wonderful Game: Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Picture Game by celebritiescrew: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry this is the correct link to download the game https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CNHOSSUsg7KAHQodmysPAy_uunveEif/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Diddy To Executive Produce Burna Boy’s Next Album / Photos: All Na Style Boss Is A Year Older / Wizkid X Burna Boy Set To Release A New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.