Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,635 members, 7,926,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State (844 Views)

Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by Jessyslim(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CRIPPLED GIRL IN ORLU IMO STATE.

On the 16th of July 2020, Mr Chinonso Ohiaeriaku was spotted giving a wheelchair to a disabled young girl by the name Oly, from Umuhu Okabia in ORLU Local Government Area, Imo State Nigeria.

Mr Chinonso Ohiaeriaku is from Isiekenesi Okohia in Ideato South Local Government Area Imo State, Eastern part of Nigeria. He is the first child in the family of four.

Mr Chinonso fondly called Nonny Gen is the CEO of Nonny Gen Engineering Works and Nonny Gen Production.

According to Mr Chinonso Ohiaeriaku:

"I went to Umuhu Okabia community to visit one of my friends when I saw this young girl crawling and I was moved by the spirit to buy the wheelchair for her."

It is rare to find someone like Mr Chinonso Ohiaeriaku in our country, who can feel the pains and sorrows of the less privileged and assisting them in his own little way.

Source: www.nollystarzblog.com.ng

Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by popsy2(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Chai
Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by EngineerBode: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Beautiful. Better than buying champagne in one club to show off
Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Na dem dey call people "Brown roof" but mud house even join dis one.

Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by LukasPodolski: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Igboland is the least Developed region after Boko Haram North east.

Cc
Mrvitalis

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by younggerrard(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

that's the only thing you could think of...I just tire for some kin people
Re: See What Happened To This Crippled Young Girl In Orlu, Imo State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
younggerrard:

that's the only thing you could think of...I just tire for some kin people

E pain you?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Top 7 Most Adorable Couples in Bbnaija Season 5 / Learn To Pose When Snapping, Fans Blast Rema In These Pictures / Buhari Is Mourning Ayo Akinwale Because Of These 3 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.