Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

We May Look Fine But Dying Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We May Look Fine But Dying Inside (760 Views)

We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Help! I'm Dying Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
I don't know if anyone can relate with this seriously not everyone are equal
Depression and suicidal thoughts and some illness doesn't show in your appearance sometimes.
Help those in need if you have you don't know how far a slight help or kindness you show to someone can save him.
I really need your help urgently.
I need assistance am dying inside. . Help can never be useful to a dead person please show love and care while you can still save someone.

574507 first bank

1 Like

Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by UDUJ(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I don't know if anyone can relate with this seriously not everyone are equal
Depression and suicidal thoughts and some illness doesn't show in your appearance sometimes.
Help those in need if you have you don't know how far a slight help or kindness you show to someone can save him.
I really need your help urgently.
I need assistance am dying inside. . Help can never be useful to a dead person please show love and care while you can still save someone.

So what is causing your depression? Is it financial or emotional?

And this is a new account undecided

I have a problem believing anything coming from new accounts. They all scream SCAM SCAM SCAM

Go ahead and say what's causing your depression and let's see how we can be of help

1 Like

Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

I have a problem believing anything coming from new accounts. They all scream SCAM SCAM SCAM

Go ahead and say what's causing your depression and let's see how we can be of help
it is financial problems sir
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

I got banned from my old account that is why I created this one. I was reported and banned for no reason while seeking for help
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by UDUJ(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I got banned from my old account that is why I created this one. I was reported and banned for no reason while seeking for help

I have gone through your previous posts in your former account. I hope you are no more suicidal? Life might be rough but you need to stay strong. Suicide is never the answer.

Do you have any qualifications? You can tell me in an email. No need to post it here. Send me an email with your account number. Cheers

1 Like

Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

I have gone through your previous posts in your former account. I hope you are no more suicidal? Life might be rough but you need to stay strong. Suicide is never the answer.

Do you have any qualifications? You can tell me in an email. No need to post it here. Send me an email with your account number. Cheers
Ok thank you may God never let you down
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

What is your email address sir
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by UDUJ(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
What is your email address sir

Just click send an email from my profile
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

I have done that sir am awaiting your approval now sir
Re: We May Look Fine But Dying Inside by Twinkletwin17: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
UDUJ:

sir am grateful and I will never forget what you did for me today.
You will never see poverty failure sickness and any bad afflictions in life you will always be saved and you shall excel in all your doings sir. Out of thousands of people viewing my post since morning you are the only one that showed me love kindness and care. Instead of typing rest in peace while am dead you saved me I just bought some food to eat and medicine to ease my pain too may God ease your pain too.

(1) (Reply)

Ken Erics Wife Finally Speaks On Why They Split / Ecuadorian Spouses Who Have Been Married For 79-years, Become The World's Oldest / Nairaland Memes ...3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.