Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

“I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover (430 Views)

“I Fought So Many Silent Battles” – Davido’s Wife, Chefchi (chioma) Writes / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover by Hunt27: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Controversial crossdresser and Instagram Influencer, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, has finally revealed the love of his life, Henry Ike.

Bobrisky noted that he asked for his boo’s permission before posting his photos on Instagram.

He also disclosed how he fought so hard for true love before he came along while stating that he’s not the type that flaunts his relationship on social media.

See photos of his lover below
https://www..com.ng/i-fought-so-hard-for-true-love-before-you-came-bobrisky/

Re: “I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover by Ugaboy: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
How has this reduce crime in nigeria
Re: “I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover by MightySparrow: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
I thought I would see another crossdresser or at least one sister Steve or brother Ada!
Re: “I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover by onward4life(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's like nairaland.com has been paid

August bobrisky subscription already

Balls and bikinis this new month on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kat3na Talk About Praise Bleep!ng Her | Bbnaija 2020 / OAP Toolz Blasts Diezani Over Her Comment On Yahoo Boys / Erica And Kiddwayya Tell Biggie F**K You After Narrow Eviction Escape (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.