Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,930 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Eddie Hearn:  Joshua May Fight In My Garden - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eddie Hearn:  Joshua May Fight In My Garden (178 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat / BOXING: Eddie Hearn Plans To Match Anthony Joshua With Unbeaten Heavyweight Jarr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Hearn:  Joshua May Fight In My Garden by Tenny93: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Anthony Joshua is prepared to fight "anywhere, any time" and would have no issue defending his world titles in an empty back garden, according to Eddie Hearn.
Joshua's career has effectively been put on hold by the coronavirus pandemic since he regained his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles from Andy Ruiz Jr last December in Saudi Arabia.

Promoter Hearn has been desperate to bring back the sport and erected a ring outside his Essex home to stage a series of behind-closed-doors events dubbed 'Fight Camp', which starts on Saturday.

He expects Joshua – who has reached an agreement for two upcoming fights with fellow Briton Tyson Fury – to take on mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev before the end of 2020 and admits the bout could take place in similar circumstances to his current venture.

"We want him to be >>> continue reading via https://sportinglife.ng/eddie-hearn-joshua-may-fight-in-my-garden/

(1) (Reply)

NBA: Chimezie Metu Plays 2nd Game In The Bubble, Makes 10pts Against Jazz / Man City Need UCL Glory To Reach Next Level - Walker / 1MILLION CHANLENGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.