Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri (31314 Views)

12 Killed, Dozens Injured As Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmmm borno again
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Severepains: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sai baba sai Buhari cheesy grin
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Openbusiness4: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Jackmj(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is their grand patron

4 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by GoshenNLA(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
This twins are wicked, why should they blast maiduguri? I hope they were caught, their parents should also be arrested because how can two of your children be terrorists at the same time? Twins for that matter. There's something wrong in that family.
Cheap weeds
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Gabe427: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
I have guys living in Maid and study in UniMaid
The state capital is still relatively safe

Now for insurgents to openly attack a governors convoy and blow off in the state capital
It a sign they have grown new balls

Maybe even conquered the state
Gold help them over there

And one FOOL would come and say they are technically defeated
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Zubydo: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Oh man God. Not again
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
This twins are wicked, why should they blast maiduguri? I hope they were caught, their parents should also be arrested because how can two of your children be terrorists at the same time? Twins for that matter. There's something wrong in that family.

2 Likes

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Kennitrust(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
This needless war will end when the know-how want it to end.

God a beg make it e no come our peaceful south o
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Jackmj(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is their grand patron. Until I become president before this country will move forward
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by TriCee: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zulum no deserve all these mayhem. I wonder how those people there live their lives.

What a Sallah 'gift'.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by smallsmall: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
baliyubla:
You won’t find the APC lap dogs on threads like this. If na Edo matter now, them go the convulse all over the place.

Some of you nor get sense at all, at all!
Was there a Bomb Blast in Edo state or how do you compare a Bomb blast with Edo politics?
You better buy sense now that it is still cheap in Covid-19 period.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Vivian16: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
vibre:
hmmm gini ka ano ako?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by tuzle(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
This one I am seeing twin in the first few comment, I guess the op corrected himself. But people sha, they know what u wanted to type but just because of little error they make fun of u.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Abohboy: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
That picture looks very old.
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by rossroil(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nairalanders be confusing me
ah ah i was busy reading the post again and again to see where dem mention twins
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by chukel(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Are we back to the era of bomb blasts? These "repented" boko members reintegrated into the society will cause tremendous harm. How the govt conceived such an idea is beyond me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by dalass(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:
Why won't they bomb everywhere since they are being rewarded by the Government ...

Being a Boko Haram member now pays more than being a Law Abiding citizen..

Very soon we will have Boko Haram Old Boys association (BHOBA) and many of them will hold high ranking posts in this country...

If I remember correctly, one idiot General once said that a Boko Haram Member can become President of this Country sad

Shebi Buhari has granted them amnesty...next is to recruit them into the Civil Service and even give them 4 Ambassador slots grin...10 years from now, a Boko Haram member may be NNPC GMD while the rest of us are forming law abiding grin

Chain!

What a peculiar mess! undecided
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Ategberoson(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
when they know they will be pardon and grant amnesty when caught. my fear is that these Northerners naivety might implicate other Nigerians because they're surrounded everywhere

imagine some Northerners give this lowlife terrorists info about soldiers and Buhari and his dumb wife travelled with tax payers money to Saudi Arabia to pray about insecurity that he can address with logistic approaches

how can releasing Hardened criminals to the society a means of curbing terrorism?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by Futureleader201(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Omooba77:

There are just knockout..... Truth is bitter..... May God keep his nation....
Which nation are you talking about?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by SeriouslySense(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
The sad thing is, this is becomming Normal, and it will not take so long for it to be generalized, if not handled appropriately
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by DonBenny77(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na dem dem
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by ccffwx: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
AlexMahone:
You're making a joke out of this? For real? Nigeria is on the verge of imploding, and you think it is funny?

My exact thoughts!
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Really hard times

I pray for succor to the bereaved
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by WakeNbaked: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
poshestmina:
Nigeria is officially a nightmare.
They say maiduguri, you come accused the entire country. Shey you dey okay?
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by elisho: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Buhar wil be shock to here this
Re: Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri by frankobaba(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
For fcvk sake.. WHAT IS GOING ON?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.