Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,173 members, 7,890,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

"80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says (1534 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by CSAC: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Grace Makun, the wife of Yomi Makun, aka Yomi Casual, has said that 80% of broken homes are caused by women.

The mum-of-two said, "a lot of women are too toxic" and do not know how to use their power as women.

She added that not every fine girl is marriageable and she advised men to always carry out thorough investigation before marrying a woman.

SEE POST:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/80-of-broken-homes-are-caused-by-women.html?m=1

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by vibre: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
And the other 20% are caused by children cool
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Ulunne777(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wow. Fish brain just surprised me!
Because they refused to remain in abusive marriages or endure being cheated. This is social media, one day we will still read your story.

New pant dey always make person want to urinate.
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by akaahs(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
She might/may be right.
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by SirMichael1: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
She is right. Men are polygamous by nature and if they get married to one wife, they tend to cheat. Women are not and if they cheat, we understand that as that their feelings reside elsewhere. So, we break apart.

The 20% is caused by her relatives who will tell her to leave us because we followed nature, cheat.

Women causes divorce. Stay with us even after we cheat countless times.
angry

1 Like

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by TkhGuy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=CSAC post=92276258]Grace Makun, the wife of Yomi Makun, aka Yomi Casual, has said that 80% of broken homes are caused by women.

If I point out the facts behind this, you might want to add 5% extra

You know girls hate Nice's guys when they are growing up, at last after playing hot chicks, they abandoned Bleep boy and married the nice guys, but this time they took off the nice role and added extra, they become police, a strong woman, over nice women & control freaks, and this is the shit that no nice will live long condoning, they even become spy & picks interest any everything you do and places you go, time stamps

she now give 5 times back that attitude that she previously rejected from you nices guys boys I hope we together?

She bugs you with calls every second,

back then she left you cos you bug her with calls everyday & now she bugs you after giving the birth to first or 2 kid, every second, she becomes very insecure, plus she is now the new boss who decides how this house this house is runned,

Seriously married men don't stand a chance to generate trouble cos for every moves they make,

She monitors him.. Aside the headeche from kids..
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Omoluabi16(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Some people go cry tire on top this matter. cheesy

She's wrong anyway.
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by ZinoFasisi: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
SirMichael1:
She is right. Men are polygamous by nature and if they get married to one wife, they tend to cheat. Women are not and if they cheat, we understand that as that their feelings reside elsewhere. So, we break apart.

The 20% is caused by her relatives who will tell her to leave us because we followed nature, cheat.

Women causes divorce. Stay with us even after we cheat countless times.
angry

1. Nobody is polygamous by nature. If it was true, the Chinese man, english man, Swedish man, American man, Australian man will feel that way. Bros only you and most African men think men are polygamous in nature. Say instead african culture allows men to be polygamous

2. U get 1 head she get 1 head, u get 1 brain she get 1 brain, U be human, she sef na human (unless na goat or dog u dey date or marry), that feeling u feel when she cheat, she feel that same thing when u cheat but u expect different reaction? How sensible is that?

3. Woman enjoy sex pass u, so anytime u feel I chop this girl and I knack am hard, bros na she Bleep u enjoy pass and u do serious hard work. if anybody go form "in nature" na them e suppose be, but they don't.

4. If u wan marry 4 wives marry the 4 wives and respect ursef. We go know u are polygamous in nature. Leave woman wey no want polygamous home alone to find her peace else where, no marry her dey torture her with constant cheating

5. Men if ur babe/wife cheat, punish the bastard/pursue the bastard(no forgive and forget anything without consequence)...... Women if ur Babe/Husband/Dog cheat (no forgive and forget anything/leave or punish the Community do)

13 Likes

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by iTearHerToto: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who got space at home to bring in a wife garbage?

Pukes angry
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
The fight between NL Feminists and Redpillers in this thread will be fantastic.
Mek I grab chair. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by byinks(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Proverbs 14:1
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
While I do not agree with the statistics, I agree to the fact that women are becoming too toxic these days. I wonder why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
A theif will always know the steppings of a theif
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by ibkonekt(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
just watch how women that have slept with multiple men will try to shame her because them sef wan marry husband...the ludicrous delusion of these wh0res sef...they think the past has no consequences.

3 Likes

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Stillthebest: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

1. Nobody is polygamous by nature. If it was true, the Chinese man, english man, Swedish man, American man, Australian man will feel that way. Bros only you and most African men think men are polygamous in nature. Say instead african culture allows men to be polygamous

2. U get 1 head she get 1 head, u get 1 brain she get 1 brain, U be human, she sef na human (unless na goat or dog u dey date or marry), that feeling u feel when she cheat, she feel that same thing when u cheat but u expect different reaction? How sensible is that?

3. Woman enjoy sex pass u, so anytime u feel I chop this girl and I knack am hard, bros na she Bleep u enjoy pass and u do serious hard work. if anybody go form "in nature" na them e suppose be, but they don't.

4. If u wan marry 4 wives marry the 4 wives and respect ursef. We go know u are polygamous in nature. Leave woman wey no want polygamous home alone to find her peace else where, no marry her dey torture her with constant cheating

5. Men if ur babe/wife cheat, punish the bastard/pursue the bastard(no forgive and forget anything without consequence)...... Women if ur Babe/Husband/Dog cheat (no forgive and forget anything/leave or punish the Community do)

Hope u know that men in those western regions especially cheat on their women like animals. 50 % of their divorce is caused by men cheating and 20% by parties being tired of each other. While about 20 is caused by laziness from men and 10% spread across. It is simple to know that men mostly don't want to keep just one woman forever.

Women feel same way too, that's why women in those climates sometimes seek for divorce so as to try other love.

But culture and societal sanctioning dont allow women in Africa.

So I can say men are polygamous in nature.

1 Like

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by kiddkash(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2020
couldn't agree with you more
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:54am On Jul 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv.

So many toxic and morally bankrupt women lately ..
100% Facts
Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by Karlifate: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

Re: "80% Of Broken Homes Are Caused By Women" Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Says by emkz: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2020
She is right. Everyman must carry out a thorough investigation of the woman he is interested in. Ask questions, ask about her parents, ask about her married siblings. Ask about her previous relationships.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Rape One's Wife? / My Ex Story / Guys I Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.