Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,711 members, 7,911,945 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

"I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Stop BBNaija If You Don't Stop The Nonsense" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Stop BBNaija If You Don't Stop The Nonsense" (291 Views)

Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says / Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Stop BBNaija If You Don't Stop The Nonsense" by FamilycareFirst(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
A Nigerian clergyman, Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu has called out on Nigeria President Buhari to stop the ongoing Big Brother Naija season 5.

According to the man of God, the future ... Watch the video below....
https://familycare1st.com/i-will-use-my-spiritual-powers-to-stop-bbnaija-if-the-government-doesnt-prophet-ebelenna-chukwu-video/

Re: "I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Stop BBNaija If You Don't Stop The Nonsense" by nonyofor2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
And the man was busy showing us Dorothy's bress
Re: "I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Stop BBNaija If You Don't Stop The Nonsense" by Scream(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Stop it...too much threats these days. Stop it if you can, then we will know that you are powerful.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:laycon Revealed His Best Moment In The Bbnaija House Was At The Party Wh / How Covid-19 Is Helping Reminisce Abstinence From Smoking / Bbnaija Frodd Excited As He Becomes Proud Owner Of Benz Hours After Being Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.