Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President (22568 Views)

NBA President Akpata Absent At Body Of Benchers’ Meeting / Olumide Akpata Biography: 9 Things To Know About The Newly Elected NBA President / Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
edoairways:

That is why I ask you the rheorerical question. It only shows that you were uncomfortable because you know the answer
Why would I be?

You are address the way you dress is basically judging a book by it's cover. It seems you are just out to win an argument without trying to understand where I am coming from or giving your made up mind a second thought.

I never encourage judging a book by its cover but bro when I first set my eyes on you, what is the first parameter to judge or form an opinion about you? Clearly your appearance which is the cover.

What don't you agree about my summation so that I could really understand where you coming from.
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by favor914: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
saintvc:
NBA

OF YORUBAS

BY.YORUBAS

FOR YORUBAS
Useless Tribalist Shut Up, He is from Edo State.
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by Clothingonline9(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Congratulations
Buy men clothing click profile Nationwide delivery door step delivery in Lagos biggest online seller for men at affordable price
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by edoairways: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
@AhmedEmeka

You are address the way you dress is basically judging a book by it's cover. It seems you are just out to win an argument without trying to understand where I am coming from or giving your made up mind a second thought.
You are addressed the way you dress is a False premise and a fallacy that has been erroneously used for years. That is the reason why many persons hastily conclude a thing without through investigation. It is the same reason why people are killed by SARS on the basis of dressing.

I never encourage judging a book by its cover but bro when I first set my eyes on you, what is the first parameter to judge or form an opinion about you? Clearly your appearance which is the cover.
Never encourage judging a book but you are already concluding that a person is bad? Now that I concluded that you are a thief why the sudden change tone?

What don't you agree about my summation so that I could really understand where you coming from
That you are already judging someone without concrete evidence. That you suddenly change your tone when I accuse you of stealing.
.[/quote]
These are the reasons
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
edoairways:
@AhmedEmeka

You are addressed the way you dress is a False premise and a fallacy that has been erroneously used for years. That is the reason why many persons hastily conclude a thing without through investigation. It is the same reason why people are killed by SARS on the basis of dressing.

Never encourage judging a book but you are already concluding that a person is bad? Now that I concluded that you are a thief why the sudden change tone?

That you are already judging someone without concrete evidence. That you suddenly change your tone when I accuse you of stealing.
These are the reasons
It is human instinct to judge base on site and that doesn't make it entirely right.

Your assumptions about me stealing doesn't hurt .e in any place please and it doesn't tally with our conversation, I still don't know why you keep bringing it up. On what ground(cover) do you assume that I am a Thief? So why do you think I would pick offence from it?

The first person made a comment base on the man picture, what is your allegations base on that you feel would make me have a change of tone?
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by sule17(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
LONG LIVE YORUBA, NO BIAFRA MAN IN TOP THREE
Re: Olumide Akpata Emerges Nigeria Bar Association President by BarrSly: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nothing is going to change mark my word:-

1. The average young lawyer would still be earning 25k.
2. The average lawyer who doesn’t have money would still be oppressed by Security officials.
3. Any other problem that has plagued legal practice would go on without a break.

We are always looking up to a new body of executives to change the narrative however nothing changes. If the change would start then it has to begin from we the lawyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / What Does The Future Hold For Metallurgy And Materials Engineering Students??? / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.