Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,271 members, 7,934,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (32373 Views)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience / Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / How Long Does It Takes A Dog Before It Forgets One's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Poseidon000: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Olatara:
So it funny to you abii angry
Lol. But no be my fault na! The dog dey always run out by em self.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
LadySarah:

My tummyooo. I Don laff tire today.

The food didn't pepper your kpomo lips?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaba

I no chew am ,I just begin swallow the stuff,,I can't lose blood and my dinner same time
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by scally11: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
When i was a kid, i experienced this. I think far back in late 80's. I think 1988 to be precise. I have a friend whose father has video. I would go there to watch flash gordon, toofan, gazab etc but most times we usually enter together so the dog could not attack me. Oneday i decided to go alone to the house. I tot i saw the dog go out of the compound and i entered not knowing the dog would come back. As i was close to the door na so the dog ran from outside inside towards me i ran down the passage and fell. The dog ran to the end pass me and turned. I dont know what got me up because from there i ran out shouting aja lo lee meee ooo. The dog pursued me into the street then later turned back. All my hand and leg were bruised. I didn't tell my parents o and since that day i dare not enter the house again. Infact i don go close to the fence self

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by lozanni(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mine was on a certain evening I went to buy drugs from a Pharmacy down the road, on my way back two mischievous dogs ran out of a nearby compound and came growling towards me.
I saw them from the corner of my eyes and knew they were coming for me and just took to my heels!
The dogs chased me towards my house and I remembered asking myself, when I was close to my house, why I should run from the dogs.
I became bolder as I got close to my house and looked for some stones to throw at the dogs.
When the dogs saw me approaching them with the stones, they turned and ran back fast towards their own house ! It was very hilarious.
I got carried away as I chased them towards their house and when they sensed they were close to their house, they turned around, once again, to give me a good hot chase back to my house.
When we got closer to my place, again, I turned around and chased them again.
However, this time I did not chase them towards their house, but took a good aim with the stone on my hand at one of the dogs, the stone struck the dog and I was satisfied when he let out a loud Yelp as they fled to their house.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by ovieokodhi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
See emm you see dogs a swear I no like them at all, they no get joy even small. Guys I was just strolling along okotie eboh in my military regalia forming one kind unshakable soldier when I saw this dog, don't know how it was let loosed, it was gradually approaching me and I was keeping my cool feeling bold, guys as the dog jump gentle men come see me dey compete with Usain bolt I forgot I was on uniform ooo since then my malice with that street no be here oo.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by batista181(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
I don't want to think about it was a very bad experience
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by LadyJasper: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Poseidon000:
I'm dexterous in neutralizing aggressive dogs.
So, don't have much of an experience.

But I always have a good laugh whenever my dog seize on the opportunity of me opening the gate, to run out. The way my neighbours run helter scatter on sighting the dog; is damn hilariousgrin
Please keep a strong hold on your dog, it wouldn't be hilarious anymore when it actually attacks somebody.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by 10kgod(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2020
it funny here. This thread is sorrow wiper.

OSOGBO people, laundry service at your door step. check my signature
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2020
xanie:
Dog is even better.. Ever been chased by a Turkey? That animal no cry get respect.

cheesy grin cheesy.. Lol...
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by femmyapson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
I've never been chase by dog before simply because it's an abomination for dog to even come near me. If any dog try to near me, it will die by thunder. Am from Royal family and if you daot it, turn urself to dog and come near me
Let me fix an appointment between you and a wild dog I know..i want to test something. what state are you presently sir

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol. Am in FCT
femmyapson:

Let me fix an appointment between you and a wild dog I know..i want to test something. what state are you presently sir
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by femmyapson(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Lol. Am in FCT
Nice one...Which area Please. Will send my friend to come with his dog to test what I talked about
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
Katampe extension
femmyapson:

Nice one...Which area Please.
Will send my friend to come with his dog to test what I talked about
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Drizzy5001(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
That should be on Easter Sunday in 2004 , as a kid I was playing ball with my mates , na so chinedu play play one better shot the ball now entered one fine house in our street,the owner and his family travelled ... Only the mai-guard come dey ...we come dey argue among ourselves who will jump fence and go and bring out the ball (they decived me to go bring the ball ,and I accepted just to please guys na grin ... as I open the gate enter d compound, I come match the dog for tail , I no even know say dog dey near the gate na im this angry- hungry-skinny looking ekuke (dog) rush my bum bum come tear the pocket of my trouser comot , sad I come dey shout , (na im my guys come see say water don pass garri )they grabbed a long stick , and came to my rescue luckily for me na over-sized trouser I wear so the bite didn't penetrate to my flesh ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Athemisia: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hopebringer:

You don't know alot about dogs do you ?

Smh

In fact bruno has giant pups and they are for sale if you are interested I can connect you with the owner
The puppies are giant and very ugly plus each goes for over 300k
I don't like big dogs...
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Hathor5(f): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
xanie:
Dog is even better.. Ever been chased by a Turkey? That animal no get respect.

grin

That's true but geese can be wicked too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by julieean: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Awww Julie... how about I come massage those ribs to soothe the "pain" @ bolded tongue
thank you ooo, that one go be suicide mission o.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Abcruz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
On a very good Sunday morning at about 6AM, while I was heading to church I saw 2 dogs by the roadside. I didn't give much attention because I normally pass through that route with no qualms.

As I was about passing them, one just looked at me and barked. I stood still and looked around then I saw a plywood. Immediately I picked up the plywood the two dogs rushed towards me with full force. I had to throw away the stick and ran for dear life. grin
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Adamkeyj(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020
boom99:
Got to the gate,confirmed that the dog was in its cage. Never knew the dog dug a hole from which it comes out atimes. I walked majestically to the compound. Lo and behold the dog was coming with rage, coming to devour me....The way and manner I dived into the kitchen is still a miracle to me. I'm still in shock.
hahaha even fellow regular dey fear dog
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Dannyboi976(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
johnnyn1:
Chased by a dog ? Never ever Had several encounters of taming dogs that are not mine and all. Now I’m a Dog breeder. I have a kennel with several breeds standard . I love dogs so I ain’t scared of them.
Do you want to start a Dog business? Send a Dm
I'll like to start a dog business.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Yomit71(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2020
most of this dogs that chase us just chase us for the fun of it. Most times they mean no harm. If not no matter how fast you think you can run, if they actually wanna do you wrong you can't escape.
NB: many even said the dogs didn't harm them when they fall down
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Yomit71(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2020
And besides, Alpha males don't run for dogs. they can tame women so what is dog
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
chatinent:

I can relate. My bro, if you accidentally see your face in a mirror while running bro, you mayn't recognize you.
This is so funny...
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Teemothymass(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Lori Iro

fulaniHERDSman:
Well, mine was that I had to overpower two massive pitbulls and tied them up in a dump for their owners to come pick without sustaining a single scratch. How I did it I am one very strong, swift and brave guy. Has faced worse situations and came unscathed.
cool cool cool
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by NairalandEnemy: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
Cc;
Chatinent, good evening big head kiss
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by chatinent: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
Cc; Chatinent, good evening big head kiss
Good evening.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by NairalandEnemy: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
chatinent:

Good evening.
yeah.
Please, i will need a stuff from you.
Where do u reside sef
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by chatinent: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
yeah.
Please, i will need a stuff from you.
Where do u reside sef

If what you want to discuss is private, send a message to the number below.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by chatinent: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
yeah. Please, i will need a stuff from you. Where do u reside sef
and what stuff do you need?
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by NairalandEnemy: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
chatinent:

If want you want to discuss is private, send a message to the number below.
ohk. Thank you much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.