Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy - Computer Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy (17948 Views)

FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) / *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* / $ Free "india Web Proxy Servers" $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 12midnight don't forget to include http

Need a personal server at your name?

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 12midnight don't forget to include http

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 7pm today, IWP is still rocking, don't forget to include http

Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by WISEONE247(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2011
i need a trial inbox me. osakess247@yahoo.com thanks men
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
WISEONE247:

i need a trial inbox me. osakess247@yahoo.com thanks men

You're looking at the trial, i posted it already on this thread, just add the http
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
invalid certificate all the time why?
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
aguiyi:

invalid certificate all the time why?

What is showing invalid certificate? the server is nairaland.us/unity.php 

open it on a new browser and copy the server out, must you be thought in everything? Why not figure that out yourself, others have.

IWP STILL ROCKS
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2011
watch your tongur brother not every body is a pc geek,anyway am watching aljazeera with it presently,cheers
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER FOR NON CLUBERS

nairaland.us/unity.php

flex till 7 in the morning IWP is still rocking, don't forget to include http

Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nikkimono(f): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2011
I'm interested, pls send me the set  georgee4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by donstevewrites: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
Just wanna say tanx men.the server was quite fast.lookin forward 2 subscribin nextweek.just av one question.is there a daily download limit.cos i noticed wen de iwp count got to 1gig webpages were not opening.once again ur server rocks men.lol
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
annblay:

PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER FOR NON CLUBERS

nairaland.us/unity.php

pls i need iwp with d server my email is brownayodele@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by keenclue(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
Browse freee with MTN Latest FBT on proximitron,  to get the details go to www.ooshe.in under technology category.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Akinsyossy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
Pls i need to try it, can you pl drop d settings and details on akinyosoye@hotmail.co.uk is it possible to reach u on fone?
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Akinsyossy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2011
annbay, pls i need to try it and can you pl dro the setting in my inbox akinyosoye@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
To all the ppl that requested the test servers, check your email
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER

nairaland.us/unity.php

Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by victex247: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2011
Pls i'm new here, need d iwp too here is my email: victiano4real@yahoo.com thnx.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Ayoskin24: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2011
i need too
sted04@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by donstevewrites: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2011
hi @ann wetin dey happen server com slow dis nite?
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2011
Ayoskin24:

i need too
sted04@yahoo.com

Done check your email
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by chux76(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2011
Annblay, the server really dey very slow
Another thing is,can you give detailed explanation of how to configure forex platforms using your IWP server. If you can i assure you,You have got enough clients on your hands. I am based in the North,I can guarantee you many clients if forex can work with IWP. Please forward details to my email: collosalimage@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2011
chux76:

Annblay, the server really dey very slow
Another thing is,can you give detailed explanation of how to configure forex platforms using your IWP server. If you can i assure you,You have got enough clients on your hands. I am based in the North,I can guarantee you many clients if forex can work with IWP. Please forward details to my email: collosalimage@yahoo.com.
Thank you

If the server is slow tonight, then it depends on your location, because it's very ok here, as for forex platform, it depends on the platform you're using, but all you need do is locate your proxy on your platform and input the same details you used on your mozilla. Some platform will need to work via internet explorer, then all you need do is set proxy in your internet explorer, then on the proxy for the trading platform, ask it to see via internet explorer. That's all, and you're good to go.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by victex247: 1:22am On Mar 01, 2011
D smth neva open a page 4 my lappy it load nd fail.
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 1:26am On Mar 01, 2011
victex247:

D smth neva open a page 4 my lappy it load nd fail.

Cross check your settings on your IWP and check browser settings too. Please note on your IWP settings change the Organization Proxy Port from 80 to 8080
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Babalegba(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2011
Hi Annblay,i need a trial. Please send the software
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by donstevewrites: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
server wasnt respondin dis mornin network was gud.how far @ann
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by bigfat02: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
the mtn server flunctates and it affects iwp 3.2 but it is still a great deal
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Scallogger(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2011
please send the iwp setup file to my mail please
swixx.scallogger@gmail.com !
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by annblay: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
PREMIUM IWP DEDICATED SERVER

nairaland.us/flex257.php

Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Babalegba(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
@annblay please send me the details and the iwp software i requested for unless you dont have any room for more customers.Cheers
Re: Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy by Babalegba(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
@annblay please send me the details and the iwp software i requested for unless you dont have any room for more customers.Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree / !airtel 180gb 68000 Sms, Real Pics Included! / Latest Mtn Cheats For Pc Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.