Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Forex Demystified - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Demystified (409 Views)

Amazon Demystified! Everyone Can Now Earn Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Demystified by dvd(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
My name is Divine A. Dollars. For everyone who seeks to take forex as a career this is one thread you need to bookmark as I ll be sharing raw truths about Forex from my personal journey . My travails and now My Triumphs.

You will save yourself from a lot and also gain a lot as well as be inspired a lot as you follow my Journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Demystified by spinna: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good one maam..you are appreciated. We eagerly anticipate your tutelage.
Re: Forex Demystified by Folaoni(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Following
Re: Forex Demystified by dvd(f): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello everyone OK here is a true life story. .. Or should I call it Forex Story.

Like everyone and any forex student I had very big dreams when it comes to trading So well we started trading. And of course cos we could draw support , resistance and trend lines it was like we have arrived and you know what that was the market just smiling and waiting with koboko for you

One acct to another trying to get this thing fast, the journey seemed unending Anyways I can laugh at it today but back then it was hell
The fact it messes up with your psychology is even a bigger issue. But imagine if at the very early stage someone told me . you need to calm down for the next 2 years and learn its not a 3 months thing

Perhaps maybe the journey would be different

Out of100 traders we can even do a live test here
95% will not make it Consistently As profitable traders

But for me then I thought maybe the next one will be better or maybe a bigger lot, maybe maybe and thousands of thousands went the drain like that

Today I look back and I am like why DIDNT I JUST INVEST first and use the proceed only for this Forex Jungle

But like someone said the best time to have planted a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now

So if you are on a similar track, first. Take a pause, really and STOP and THINK WELL�

Firstly the market will always be there

Forex is for individuals who have sufficient capital and are not in anyway financially stressed

Yes there are a few who break out of that stats but come on its just 5%

Are u really sure you are ready to be in that 5% Or will you just be honest enough with yourself and approach it in a much smarter way

A smarter way which I know now is allowing the pros trade while I learn and using only from profits generated so that fear of losing capital is truncated and taking it as a gradual process .

Forget the blues others flash here and there. They sure will never show you when they lose�

So many newbies have been quietly led to the slaughter of the monstrous FX Market because someone told then copy , paste and profit. Its so easy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Demystified by SavageResponse(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
dvd:
Hello everyone OK here is a true life story. .. Or should I call it Forex Story.

Like everyone and any forex student I had very big dreams when it comes to trading So well we started trading. And of course cos we could draw support , resistance and trend lines it was like we have arrived and you know what that was the market just smiling and waiting with koboko for you

One acct to another trying to get this thing fast, the journey seemed unending Anyways I can laugh at it today but back then it was hell
The fact it messes up with your psychology is even a bigger issue. But imagine if at the very early stage someone told me . you need to calm down for the next 2 years and learn its not a 3 months thing

Perhaps maybe the journey would be different

Out of100 traders we can even do a live test here
95% will not make it Consistently As profitable traders

But for me then I thought maybe the next one will be better or maybe a bigger lot, maybe maybe and thousands of thousands went the drain like that

Today I look back and I am like why DIDNT I JUST INVEST first and use the proceed only for this Forex Jungle

But like someone said the best time to have planted a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now

So if you are on a similar track, first. Take a pause, really and STOP and THINK WELL�

Firstly the market will always be there

Forex is for individuals who have sufficient capital and are not in anyway financially stressed

Yes there are a few who break out of that stats but come on its just 5%

Are u really sure you are ready to be in that 5% Or will you just be honest enough with yourself and approach it in a much smarter way

A smarter way which I know now is allowing the pros trade while I learn and using only from profits generated so that fear of losing capital is truncated and taking it as a gradual process .

Forget the blues others flash here and there. They sure will never show you when they lose�

So many newbies have been quietly led to the slaughter of the monstrous FX Market because someone told then copy , paste and profit. Its so easy

I want to meet just one person who makes a living from forex trading then I'll believe all the talk about it being real
Re: Forex Demystified by mecussey(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

I want to meet just one person who makes a living from forex trading then I'll believe all the talk about it being real

They plenty for BotTronic...just register and join the telegram group. The fact is you only make average of 5 to 10% profit but they will mandate you to find your MT4 account with at least 1k
Re: Forex Demystified by frostguy: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Forex is real Business that makes you profits if you acquire to right skill set of how the market works. I use the signal generator software now to trade with ease and below is the profit i made today

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime By Chatting / THURSDAY 10/9/2020- The Major Highlights That Will Move The Fx Market / Make Millions In Naira With A Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.