Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. (85044 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by OffAir(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
donstan18:
If you are a Guy reading this, please pay attention.

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

The earlier you understand this the better for you. Thanks!!
Aptly and concisely analysed...be wise with girlfriends else the streetgals go run you street till you propose,do marriage you no go kana.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Newdaddy7: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

You see those 4 parts I highlighted? They should be the reason why you should never expect much from GIRLFRIENDS, they are just hoes parading as Girlfriends.

I want to give you 3 gbosas and buy u a cold star. These bitches ain’t loyal guys. They are always on the look out for the next best thing. Be guided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by seriousthing(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Sometimes penis may be the reason.
I think this girl may have had sex with the second guy and got better sexual satisfaction than what she used to get with the first guy.
This might be the only reason.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by olubantylove(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2020
In Brymo's voice : " oun à wà lo Sokoto ô wà la po sokoto.. Think well Sis!
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by marksleek25: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
donstan18:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

DAMN!!! WORD!!!! You f**kin nailed it bruh

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by pmoye(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
It's your boyfriend's fault. He is the typical Mr Nice guy. Mr Nice guys usually end up being used like a rag, just like you are using him here. Oh no dear, I am on your side. Use that slowpo.ke of a boyfriend you have. Drag him on the floor. Then toss him aside.

As a man, never get yourself into a situation where you are labelled as Nice.

And you see, that second badass is going to paint your panties red and then move on. You met an intelligent, handsome and perhaps rich guy and you immediately concluded he had been waiting around for you to come along. Ask yourself, are you that beautiful, handsome, and rich to have deserved a man like that?... Just make sure you make the most of the banging that is going to happen between you soon.... He is my kind of guy; he waited for you to have all your feelings in the way, then he cut communications... He is right now waiting for you to make the next move to get in touch with him... then you have become his maga, his rag and soon his time will come to drag you on all dirty floors.

Intelligent guys.... Fear them. Faithfulness and loyalty is your best guidance when you meet them... Loyalty to your old stable love I mean.

Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by opapapilo(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Dnt be fooled , dats hw guyz first start, he will be boring as hell wen tym comes....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Skepticus: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
JayNok:
This girl sound like hope but the p is silent in the weekends

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by bull67: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2020
when young women grow older, they know what they want. some of them want money, and some want hot sex frist. most go for money. it not their fault its because of the situation in the country. And they know that if poor guys have the same opportunity too they will do the same.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by ogbe1983: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
DesiBABA:
What makes you think you wouldn't see a guy with better qualities than this ur new guy: then you jump on him again, nxt new guy, u jump on him again, nxt new guy jump, next new guy x15
Just get married ooo
contact 08037111012 he helped me track my phone some time ago
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Daewhome(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
enuk80:
Bro, I like your assertion. You nailed the truth. Girls are the most confuse creature on earth. They don't really know what they want.

actually,they knw what they want...they just want it all and they want it now.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by DesiBABA(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thanks
quote author=ogbe1983 post=98059635]contact 08037111012 he helped me track my phone some time ago [/quote]
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Adedejinas(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Bros, please link me up to this person
Mike008:
This doesn't call for condemnation people.
Y'all already acting like she has already left the old guy for the new one. If she had "lied" the old guy has bad qualities which should be enough to leave him, you people will still castigate and call her a ho and all.
This is story of someone been honest and sincere with the truth, and again her conscience tells her it is something heavy to take so she needs advice, not insults and condemnation.
Remember she didn't go hunting, she was hunted so the problem is not with her, but how much the new guy has turned her charm on in a way her old boyfriend hasn't, and the woman in you is simply reacting accordingly.

However before you make a decision, be sure you are at that sound age where you can really decide what you want.

Be certain you have never told the new guy the things you like about a man, he may be playing to your script, and if you haven't, take more time to understand him.

Be certain your affection for the new guy is not because of money.

I can recommend an expert who may have an answer to your predicament.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by PriceNow(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na all this small small girls wey no get sense, na them. Those under 25 them grin Ewu

Loyalty is not in your dictionary, na ashawo u be.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by begoniaa: 1:31am On Sep 09, 2021
dregstan1....8:

You see this?

You see this?

And this?

And this too....

2,000 likes?? IQ in the poteux poteux sha. Like what?? What exactly is inside this? What- what exactly has he said? undecided Other than the packaged #50 sachet misogyny they sell? Nawa ooo. Is this how low guys' thinking have gone?

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Hehehehe. This is still so funny to me sha. Omo. Comment wey I don skip before, only to see the likes and think it is some Harvard standard shit, to read and see THIS? Girlfriends are hoes? Kaiiiiii.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by begoniaa: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Mike008:
This doesn't call for condemnation people.
Y'all already acting like she has already left the old guy for the new one. If she had "lied" the old guy has bad qualities which should be enough to leave him, you people will still castigate and call her a ho and all.
This is story of someone been honest and sincere with the truth, and again her conscience tells her it is something heavy to take so she needs advice, not insults and condemnation.
Remember she didn't go hunting, she was hunted so the problem is not with her, but how much the new guy has turned her charm on in a way her old boyfriend hasn't, and the woman in you is simply reacting accordingly.

However before you make a decision, be sure you are at that sound age where you can really decide what you want.

Be certain you have never told the new guy the things you like about a man, he may be playing to your script, and if you haven't, take more time to understand him.

Be certain your affection for the new guy is not because of money.

I can recommend an expert who may have an answer to your predicament.
I don't know why people always like to think either of: past/old/familiar vs. new/fresh/unfamiliar is ALWAYS either bad/good. I mean, no. It is PEOPLE that determine these things, not the situations per se. Because it's the past doesn't mean it's good to stay in or bad to return to and vice versa.

Wo. Everybody will be alright jare. I don't have words to waste. Tomorrow you'll see some of the same people saying they can't go back to their exes or calling their exes vomit. Is it not see finish too when you call someone you've dated a vomit? It's okay if you're the one seeing others finish, after the relationship has ended, right? But here's a girl being honest about her conflicted feelings and they are calling her all sort of names.

I LOVE the bolded. That's another point too.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by DrayZee: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

2,000 likes?? IQ in the poteux poteux sha. Like what?? What exactly is inside this? What- what exactly has he said? undecided Other than the packaged #50 sachet misogyny they sell? Nawa ooo. Is this how low guys' thinking have gone?

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Hehehehe. This is still so funny to me sha. Omo. Comment wey I don skip before, only to see the likes and think it is some Harvard standard shit, to read and see THIS? Girlfriends are hoes? Kaiiiiii.
Try reading everything except "they are just goes parading as girlfriends"
Maybe you'll understand it then.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by begoniaa: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2021
DrayZee:

Try reading everything except "they are just goes parading as girlfriends"
Maybe you'll understand it then.
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by DrayZee: 2:21am On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.
Exactly.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by begoniaa: 2:22am On Sep 09, 2021
DrayZee:

Exactly.
Mtchewww.
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by djranking00(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=gaius01 post=92315857]

well I understand your point let's talk this talk out of the basket. like you said no signs of abuse neither unfaithfulness. Do you know a girl could break up with you because of lack care, incompatibility, too boring and lots more. from what I can deduce her boyfriend ain't giving her the vibes the other was giving her can you imagine the qualities she listed. dam look at it again, and Las Las her boo is not cheating neither does he abuse her. when I was dating I never allow my chatting vibes to be low, I read alot of wide range so that when we start chatting men she won't have time texting those boys because I know if I don't occupy her with vibes others will

one problem with we Nigerians is that when our Bea is cheating, look at your self, take a deep scan through, ask your self, What makes that guy different from me not getting angry or shouting at her every body want a lively boo no one boring, faithful dude. learn new ways to be Romantic, learn her phycology so that you can inflict it for your sef. if she love your vibes trust me she woñt look out albeit you been faithful.[/quote

Do heaven and earth girl wen one cheat go cheat oga

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Polynek(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
enuk80:
Bro, I like your assertion. You nailed the truth. Girls are the most confuse creature on earth. They don't really know what they want.

Am I missing anything in Dix comment?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by bull67: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
may be the guy is hopeless, some guy are nice but hopeless. i have a brother inlaw in his 40s, he dosnt want to work or do anything, he just wants the wife to feed him. He is alway drunk at weekends. nice but useless with 3 kids. The my sister is fedup but still leave with him. now if they where not married and no kids together, will you alow your sister to stay with such guy?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by franco3075q(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Better stay with ur present boyfriend, dont do something u will regret later
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by franco3075q(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
ogbe1983:
contact 08037111012 he helped me track my phone some time ago
SO?
Re: I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. by Slmgirldippussy: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Favour2323:
Nairalanders, I'm about to do something my conscience doesn't agree with but it feels like the right decision to make. I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for the past 6 months. I love him. We were good friends before we started dating. I'm someone who doesn't trust easily and I like to assess a guy for a while before dating him. I assessed his intentions and I realised he didn't just want to have sex with me and leave. He loved me just as I loved him.

Three months ago I met this guy. At first I just saw him as a friend, but as I got to know him I started noticing the good qualities he possessed. He's very attractive, very intelligent and wellspoken. My conversations with him were so immersive. The little time I spent with him always left a profound impression on me. Soon I noticed I had started developing feelings for him. I was still in love with my boyfriend nevertheless.

One day the new guy asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I did. The next day he called me and said that he didn't want to interfere with my relationship. He said he had feelings for me and he couldn't remain friends with me when he knows I have a boyfriend. I told him that I had feelings for him as well and that we could still remain friends but he refused and suggested that we stopped talking. He hasn't called or texted me since that day.

This situation has left me in an emotional turmoil. This new guy represents everything I want in a guy and as much as I don't want to admit it, he possesses better qualities than my boyfriend. I can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him anymore. I really like him. His decision has left me in a dicey position. It's unfair to leave my boyfriend who has always been nice to me for someone else, but the new guy doesn't want to have anything to do with me again as long as I'm in a relationship.

Please I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision.

This is the seventh guy you will be bleeping in the same Street
Ars you and or something

Oloshoooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.