Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,048 members, 7,973,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (7888 Views)

Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO] / Ailing Nollywood Actor James Uche May Be Flown Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jonnex: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yes, it is only rascals that can do such a thing, those who are not rascal will never spend our money judiciously,pls IROKO join this rascal wagon so that Ondo state can also experience rascal development. IROKO JOOOOOO, GBA SIBE.
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Squat22: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
Why are we fond of critizism? It does not matter where the money came from, we should be praying and wishing this guy speedy recovery nt blackmailing and making unrepenting comment, for crying out loud lets be emotional for once!
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by stynoski: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2011
He could have used the money for something else but he chooses to save a life with it, not bad i'll say, a good way to spend taxpayers money.

how i wish he can do this to every sick person and not only those who can be used as political point lines

how can people be so dumb? whatever Fashola is trying to achieve from his action here, a life is being saves and that life is somebody's father, brother, son, uncle, etc. moreover, Fashola does not need to score cheap political points to be re-elected. go wash that filthy mouth with Klin and Acid water! (holding my breath)
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Taj313(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2011
What a gesture! Only if other Governors would emulate the SAN.
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by ogbongzky(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2011
Whether its govt money or not, whether it was done just to campaign, it still make sense, at least life will be saved. Far better than the non-rascals who share govt money to touts who use the money to carry ashewos and rink beer
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Ivbade: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2011
God bless him and his family. They will continually live above sicknesses and diseases.
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by uglybetty: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
what is Mr. fashola still doing in Lagos?when there is vacancie for him in d villa as Mr.President.Why did'nt he contest? he would have won.Don't know why Lagosians are always lucky with leadership? right from militry rule. unlike my state that is the poorest.(Kogi State) Pls do and come and lead us to the promised land.I beg plssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by gozzilla(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
The guy (Gov. Fashola) has fans o. How I wish that 10% of the elected government officials will put in the same zeal the lagos state governor has put these past years. It is people like Fashola that gives us hope that there is a future.

I can imagine if we had his type (or better) in Aso Rock. I hope it is sooner than later.
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by mafolayomi(f): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
haaaaaaa smiley smiley smiley am sooooo happy for the man, i saw him on TV, he sounded like somebody that has lost hope, as if he was ready to take whatever that comes his way. i pray that the operation will be successful IJN. as for our dear gov, may d good lord continue to protect u and yr entire family IJN. and as for those that ar asking if d moni is d gov's personal moni, pls lets not discourage him and more pple that may want to render such assistance in furure. (eni to ba seun e je ki aki pe o seun o)
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by ifeT(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2011
Fashola 4 president
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Ranoscky(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2011
^ Am telling you!
Re: Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by nkirubb: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2011
God bless and protect Gov. Fashola for his kind gesture to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Photos Of Psquare (Peter & Paul Okoye) / Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / WAR: Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Saying He Has No Right To Call Someone Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.