Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Scared Scars: A 100 Poetry Collection Vol. 1" Free 100 Copies Giveaway - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Scared Scars: A 100 Poetry Collection Vol. 1" Free 100 Copies Giveaway (322 Views)

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Haunting Beauty Of Godspower Oshodin’s Poetry Collection / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Scared Scars: A 100 Poetry Collection Vol. 1" Free 100 Copies Giveaway by KoladeJames(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Hey fams,

“Scared Scars: A 100 poetry collection” by Bolaji Kolade James is finally out!! Thanks for your love and support. I will be giving out 100 copies for free and I would like you have a copy of the collection before it finishes.

To get your own copy Click here to order now! Don't forget to add your views and review about the collection. Am looking forward to your take on the poetry collection.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

American Fiverr Account For Sale / We Can't Breathe / What If I Tell You, I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.