Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,318 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bbnaija: What Tacha Said About Me Is False - Seyi Awolowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: What Tacha Said About Me Is False - Seyi Awolowo (473 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) / Bbnaijafinale: See What Tacha Did After Mercy Was Declared Winner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Tacha Said About Me Is False - Seyi Awolowo by bond007i(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2020
In a recent interview with Rainbow Magazine, Seyi Awolowo revealed that what fellow Ex BBNaija housemate said about him was totally false and uncalled for.

When asked anout his altecation with Tacha and what she said about him being a nobody was indeed true, seyi responded "It is false, I am a model and an actor as well as an entrepreneur (founded connects.ng) which I have not exactly been paying as much attention to because I have had to revisit the approach to the platform so it can better serve its value. Moreover, speaking of fame, I would not say I was not famous, I was probably not social media famous but I was, I have been famous around an innate circle doing very well for myself before coming on board the BBNAIJA house.

Seyi Awolowo is the latest celebrity to cover the Rainbow Magazine following the previous edition which had Frank Donga on the cover. The ex bbnaija housemate joins a long list of celebrities who have been on the cover page of Rainbow Magazine which include Annie Idibia, Laura Ikeji-Kanu, Uche Ogbodo, Falz and Kenyan Music boy band Sauti Sol to mention but a few.

In the Interview, Seyi revealed that he spends most of his energy on positivity and doesn't pay attention to any negativity. "I never googled myself before going to Big Brother" Seyi responded when asked if he has ever checked himself up online and added that he checked once after the Reality Show.

He also revealed that his mum never spared the rod when she needed to call him to order. "She had different weapons for different children" he said while adding that her favorite weapon was the spatula (Turning stick or Orogun).

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is A Folish And Useless Boy PSQUARE Said As Obo Signs MAY D To Dmw Record / Bbnaija : Erica And Lucy Blast Each Other (full Video) / #bbnaija: Trikytee,ozo Wins #1m Each And All Expenses Paid To Dubai(photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.