Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,033 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hair And More - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hair And More (1247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair And More by Inky: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2007
Hello, i have a big problem with my hair because I am losing a lot of it. Now I would like to wear an hair ribbon in my hair to cover the problem. Does somebody know how to fix this nice on your head?. Does somebody know sites on the web where I can see examples?. Does somebody know how to stop the hair losing?. embarassed

I am sorry for my English writing because I am a Dutch woman and I can´t write English very well. wink
Re: Hair And More by initiator(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
Sorry i cant help you but welcome to nairaland.
Re: Hair And More by ikamefa(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2007
hummmmmmmmm! cheesy fishy! fishy! fishy! cheesy

try : http://www.guciimage.com/ wink grin
Re: Hair And More by Inky: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
Thanks but not really something for me, I live in Holland wink
Re: Hair And More by NiteAngel(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
Use spirit; 70% alcohol. Wig may be better. All the best.
Re: Hair And More by drrionelli(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Inky:
Your English is fine.  I understood it very well!  I hope you understand my English, too.  If you do not, please post any questions that you have here, OK?

As to your hair, have you seen a doctor about this?  That would be the first thing I'd suggest.  There are too many things for me to suggest to you what it could be.  And, it might be treatable or curable.

In the meantime, you should talk with your hairstylist about a flattering style for you.  I'm a male who is losing my hair, too.  I have had much success with combing my hair in different ways. 

Good luck!
Re: Hair And More by shilling(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2008
Hi Inky. Just saw your post. Anyway, here are a few sites. Hope they help:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21991411/
familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/men/general/081.html
ezinearticles.com/?Female-Hair-Loss-Remedies---How-You-Can-Stop-Hair-Loss-in-Its-Tracks&id=99475
ezinearticles.com/?The-Main-Causes-Of-Hair-Loss-In-Women&id=4410
www.hairloss-doc.com
Re: Hair And More by kryptix: 2:15am On Aug 15, 2008
u may be having a condition known as APOLECIA--which is an auto-immune condition. ur immune system instead of attacking the foreign bodies, it sees the hair as a threat and a foreign body and it attacks the hair. you can always seek medical help.
if you are having this condition, then you will need good wig. find a local beauty shops and seek medical help.
good luck and may the Gods be with you.

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Eyo Festival In Lagos / Pictures: Myanmar's Neck Ring Women / Ughievwen Bare bosom Carnival. Resurrection Of Old Urhobo Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.