Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,933 members, 7,938,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Having Trouble Conceiving Or Getting Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having Trouble Conceiving Or Getting Pregnant? (194 Views)

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice / Why Do Married Women Face Difficulties In Conceiving But Single Ladies Get Pregn / Make Your Chair Or Sofa New Again Without Repairs Or Getting New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Trouble Conceiving Or Getting Pregnant? by Knetpro(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Having trouble conceiving or getting pregnant?

You may need to change your sanitary pad and use a panty liner.

Let me tell you a short story to drive the point home.

This is the story of Mrs Titilope Olubisi Ejimagwa.

She got married for 10 years without having a child until she discovered a solution to her problem which ended her many years of childlessness and misery.

Now she has 2 children, a boy and girl.

Let me allow Mrs Titilope Ejimagwa narrate the story herself:

"I went through hell not having a child. But because I am a happy type, people didn’t know that I didn’t have a child.

"My husband loves children. My husband was much more concerned about having children than I was. He will be crying at night, ‘God please answer us. You know I love children, God give me children’ he would cry and pray while I was deep asleep.”

But eventually God answered her husband’s prayers through an international company that wanted to establish a presence in Nigeria.

Mrs Ejimagwa continues: "They came looking for me and gave me the sanitary pad as a gift. I told them I wasn’t interested. They said “Just take it as a gift”. I said okay, let me go and try it. I used the liner and the pad, and I got pregnant. I was like what? Can this actually be real?”

“So, I disappeared and came back to Lagos when I was seven months gone. I did not want other women to experience my experience and since I found a solution, I was determined to share.

"I didn’t see money at the beginning. There was no up line to tell me that I was making money, so, I did not even ask for a bonus. I was angry at the situation and was determined to share the solution. Then Alas, they called me and said: “Madam, give us your account number, you have a bonus”,

"I honestly didn’t understand how that happened because it was not my focus. So I told them I didn’t do anything, I only bought what I needed and kept on telling people and doing a demo. I was giving sanitary pads and doing demo everywhere.”

Continue reading this story on the following page: Help For Women Searching For Fruit Of The Womb

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope And Recover From Divorce, Heart Break, Betrayal, Failed Relationship / Overprotectiveness: A Solution Or An Aggravation / Marriage And Relationship Key: Engage In Good Fights Not Bad Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.