Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (52302 Views)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by segebase(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
If not our senators they rape too..dem for don pass d law since

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by nnamdi640: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Omoluabi has done it again.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by teemy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Xisnin:

Oh, it is now deliberation.
Nigerians must be the most educated and intelligent people in the world where average criminals
can anticipate and respond to proposed change in laws in order to benefit themselves.

The odd thing is that kidnappers seems not to care about death penalties that
have already been signed into law in some states.

Most rape cases don't involve death only that the ones with death is more likely to be publicised.
A simple search will convince you.

BTW, selection bias aside, what you read does not constitute reality.

To be more accurate, when I read it, I misunderstood it to be a bill already passed into law though that wasn't the exact news I read. Looking at this one corrected my misnotion.

Back on topic,

Most rape cases don't involve death only that the ones with death is more likely to be publicised.

Hmm. True that the sentimentality of the death factor would increase interest in publishing such.

Thanks for the corrections. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Ochelyko1: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bleep justice meh! Bleep justice! Will justice bring back the dead? No! Will justices help or stop the grieving family from the pain and agony cause by these idiot.

The man deserves to die. Jungle justice is why these man deserves not the government kind of justice.

It hurt so much to see how wicked and Evil men are getting into every blessed day.

These is too much for some one to just swallow

Jungle justice for Zainab!!!!
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by ModestGal(f): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Anything that concerns Sex... Gave it to Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by fortune1968: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
aaah !
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by michoim(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

It's almost as if it is a requirement to be stupid before you can be recruited in the NPF
You can say that again
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by joyandfaith: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by NSK4U(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chestbeaters:
See this IPOB illiterate cheesy

hahahaha

bruh, sentiments aside, I have been in virtually all parts of Yoruba land and I can repeat it with absolute confidence:

that rape victim is among the top best beauty in Yoruba land, quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by mentored: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Dare why nah? Is that how sophisticated you are after the free education from Awo?

Hey you

Yes you

Stop that
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Mrpojj(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Justkatty(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
The heart of man.
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Jaqenhghar: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very unfortunate.

I hope justice prevails.
The Dare will soon settle them and be a free man. He will relocate to Lagos or abuja to continue his life
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
The likes of Dare are here venting their anger on the Igbos as if they (IGBOS) are the cause of his frustration.

I am sure the idiot has a nairaland account where he spews thrash.
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yesterday Adeniyi raped 73 yrs old woman in far away Ireland

Today Dare rapes a minor to death.

What kind of sophistication is this ejor?

O mase oooo! Omoluabi ni gan gan!
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Kingjames28(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Agugbadin:
Death penalty would be appropriate for this murder committed by Dare
I support this
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Chestbeaters: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
NSK4U:

hahahaha

bruh, sentiments aside, I have been in virtually all parts of Yoruba land and I can repeat it with absolute confidence:

that rape victim is among the top best beauty in Yoruba land, quote me anywhere.
What's this village boy saying!
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by play5050: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very unfortunate.

I hope justice prevails.
Which Justice Are U Talking About?
A Case Like This Need A Jungle Justice, He Should Be Kill So That Him And The Baby Girl Burial Will Be On The Same Day.
I Wonder What Joy People See In Rape, U Cannot Say Its Konji, Sex The U Will Not Even Enjoy Or Will He Blame The Devil.
When The Law Use One Person As An Exmple By Killing Him On A National Television Others Will Lean.
#SAYNOTORAPE
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Doncyn(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dis one pain me pass...I wish to cut off did man d**,k by mysef

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Elmander1983(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Just reminded me of an encounter with robbers.
When they asked for my belongings, as usual and a man that I was trying to be, I refused. The dude looked at me and said:
oga u are a fine man. If you know behave only 30naira go end you. (Looking up at him he continued) yes! Cos that's how much a bullet costs, Just 30naira. I quickly gave what I had and a thank you for the advise.
But seriously, I tend to wonder what pedophiles gain. Rest on Zainab.. Hoping justice is well dished out to Dare
TruthDefender:
1 bullet will solve this issue.

Worthless Dare

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Prenonjebose: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
This issue of rape needs more serious attention. One of my neighbors narrated how a random boy accosted and threatened to rape her daughter of 11 yrs. The innocent girl had to run and seek refuge in a nearby store. This happened in day time.
14 yrs without option of fine or parole may be a starting point. But in the case at hand, death penalty as a result of the murder committed.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by dalass(f): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
2cribz:
Why kill this beautiful small girl. Whats the meaning of this nonsense.pass a dagger thru his eyes and let it burst out at the back of his skull.u can imagine the size of his prick tearing her apart. This is sick. Rapture is near

I suspect all these herbal concoction that all these alcohol sellers mix for these mofos..... Makes them unnaturally Hot and unfortunately for this little one..she fell victim

RIP little one.... embarassed

Roast the idiot! undecided
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by ThatFairGuy1: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is sad! What's wrong with all these animals in human incarnate

https://www.nairaland.com/6029422/oshogbo-capital-city-state-osun
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Annychibest(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Very pathetic!!!!
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Gospel367: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
yoroobaaaa demons always making us proud!!!!
what else can I say? issorite
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Enskynelson:
"Rape cases has trippled since Buhari came on board."

Let PDP analysts come and provide us with reason.

If you think independently for yourself, you will know there has not been any good thing about this administration, rape or no rape!
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by abusanofficial: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
���
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Vulcan24(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Quick justice, cut his prick, put one tyre round his neck pour petrol and light up the bozo!

no need to go-to court over this animal
Re: Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo by Charly68: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
How do we classified this type of wicked people..married man raping a little girl..He should be linched to death .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video) / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.