Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,222 members, 7,947,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

You Can Have A Bachelor’s Degree And Still Be An Idiot — Film Star Alex Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Have A Bachelor’s Degree And Still Be An Idiot — Film Star Alex Ekubo (622 Views)

Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Have A Bachelor’s Degree And Still Be An Idiot — Film Star Alex Ekubo by Naijamingles80: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
You can have a bachelor’s degree and still be an idiot — Nollywood star Alex Ekubo

Famous film artist and model, Alex Ekubo, has recently made it known that one can have a bachelor's degree without haven't a single sense of reasoning or a vast knowledge.

The Nollywood icon took to his social media page to reveal that there is a vast difference between education and intelligence.
https://www.naijamingles.com/you-can-have-a-bachelors-degree-and-still-be-an-idiot-nollywood-star-alex-ekubo/

Re: You Can Have A Bachelor’s Degree And Still Be An Idiot — Film Star Alex Ekubo by Niyeal(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Truth
Re: You Can Have A Bachelor’s Degree And Still Be An Idiot — Film Star Alex Ekubo by enecha(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2020
very correct

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Wouldn’t Have Been Able To Escape Eviction If She Was With Us – Kiddwaya / Chika Ike Leave My Daughter's Husband- Regina Daniel's Mum / #bbnaija2020: Prince Rejects Gofundme Account Set Up For Him By His Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.