Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. (480 Views)

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / Meet 30 Years Old Vulcaniser, Isah Adam Husseini Who Graduated With 1st Class / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Discovery4today: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mquU7J_g5ic
LADY WHO GRADUATED WITH 2'1, HUSTLING ON THE STREET SELLING KUNU ADVICES OTHERS.
inspiring! Female graduate hustling on the street advises others to start something on their own
I'm a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, studied business administration, graduated with 2'1, I graduated 2014. I've been doing Kunu and Tigernut business, I find it very interesting, I get to meet alot of people, they also offer their wealth of experience, giving me ideas on how to push it forward, added to my own ideas and put it together to come to this level. My advice for young graduates who are still looking for job is this. "You don't need to wait, because I personally feel that you don't have to work in an office to be successful you can do something on your own and if you see that it's making alot of sales go for it and you'll definitely get there. I'm not where I want to be yet but I thank God that thus far, I'm here and I want to keep pushing forward.

Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by majamajic(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
God bless her Hustle
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Discovery4today: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Amen
majamajic:
God bless her Hustle
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
May God bless her hustle and those hustling legitimately.

Sometimes eh, when bills surround you just look for box keep those certificates for one place and hit the streets. Never can tell where you'd meet your helper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Ikeast(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Interesting,,Gods tym is the best....
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by GraGra247(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
Highly inspiring. But its hard to believe that she couldn't get a job with that result when people with 3rd class are even fortunate with jobs at times.

Damn I'm in love with her natural looks.
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by illicit(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
God bless u
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Discovery4today: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2020
YEA
Ikeast:
Interesting,,Gods tym is the best....
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Discovery4today: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2020
NOT EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME PRIVILEGE
GraGra247:
Highly inspiring. But its hard to believe that she couldn't get a job with that result when people with 3 class are even fortunate with jobs at times.

Damn I'm in love with her natural looks.
Re: Lady Who Graduated With 2'1, Hustling On The Street Selling Kunu Advices Others. by Discovery4today: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2020
Amen
majamajic:
God bless her Hustle

(1) (Reply)

No Hope For School Anymore / Keep Pushing, It'll Make Sense | My Own Story / Job Opportunity : CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.