Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,282 members, 7,943,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe (582 Views)

So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by Letalkme: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Lazio striker Ciro Immobile won the Serie A Golden Boot and European Golden Shoe as he matched Gonzalo Higuain's record of 36 goals in an Italian top-flight season.

The 30-year-old scored in Lazio's 3-1 defeat by Napoli on the final day as his side finished fourth.

Fabian Ruiz put Napoli ahead before Immobile equalised from close range.
Lorenzo Insigne's penalty and Matteo Politano's late goal were enough for Gennaro Gattuso's side to win.

Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo - who was rested on the final day - was Serie A's second top scorer with 31 goals, with Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku on 23.

The European Golden Shoe rewards the top scorer across every European top-flight, with goals weighted by the quality of league.

Immobile finished two goals clear of Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski, with Ronaldo third.

It was his third Serie A Golden Boot - winning in 2013-14 with 22 goals and sharing with Mauro Icardi on 29 in 2017-18.

This is the first time since 2006-07, when Roma's Francesco Totti won, that the Golden Shoe has not been won or shared by a La Liga player.

Barcelona's Lionel Messi had won the past three but only scored 25 this time - which was still enough to be La Liga top scorer.

Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by paulolee(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2020
u good abeg
Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2020
The mobile Ciro Immobile... 36 goals at that age is a wow owing to the team he plays for not being a top team. Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by MJBOLT: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2020
i hope they wont cheat him again like last season when they gave the serie a player of the season award to ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by layzie: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
i hope they wont cheat him again like last season when they gave the serie a player of the season award to ronaldo.

Dude is highly underated even though he has been consistent.
Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by obonujoker(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2020
MJBOLT:

Ronaldo won the league, won the most man of the match awards and also has goals with match points in all of Europe..

Isn't it man of the match awards Messi uses to win Laliga best player or even 2014 WC golden ball??

1 Like

Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Bad guy.

Niw, I don't watch Serie A alot but I know that dude is grossly underrated.

Seen him score a couple of times myself so, I know.
Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by vanida6: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2020
That guy too dey score ball
Re: Ciro Immobile Has Won Series A Golden Book And European Golden Shoe by shamsin6300(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2020
I still prefer Bendtener

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 17th August 2020 / This Nairalander Predicted 5 Draws, I Begged Him To Stake #100 He Refused {PIC} / Boris Johnson Has 'approved' Saudi Media's Chelsea Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.