Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours (42464 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Brandonx(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
I've had so many experience but lemme just drop one I won't forget in a hurry .

I just returned from travel without money so I was hiding at home. A friend's younger sister saw me one afternoon and told the sister I was in town, I didn't even know she was in town too.

On that faithful night at 11pm my phone just rang shocked I answered and she said she was close to the house I should get ready.

Na so I ready oo enter motor see babe dey with two of her friends dem dey drink origin bitters I follow drink grin I like oshofree.
We reach club name so this girls begin look for malboro unto say them no dey smoke Benson undecided Na that day I begin fear some girls. Those ones don tey for road work grin.
I was dancing and catching trips when my head just knock once na so I jejely give my phone to the girl to help me hold na there i remember reach, I woke up the next morning on their parlour floor with sand all over my body like I went to play with sand grin I got up they were still sleeping, I just left got to my junction and found out them don disarm me grin grin.
The only money left was #100. I didn't ask them about the money Shame no let me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by money121(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Biodun1929(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
I've gone clubbing many many times in the past, but I nolonger like loud music, so I don't go clubbing anymore. Anyway, let me try and remember a memorable experience.

It was like 12 years ago...I had just got back from NYSC. Two of my friends invited me that day, all expense on them, so I said, why not. We first went to a strip club...a very small strip club. The place was really tight, so we had to sit at the bar. We were drinking and watching half naked girls dancing on poles. It was my first time experiencing something like that, and I hoped any of the girls won't come and disturb me.

It was kind of cool to watch though...music wasn't too loud, the girls were slow dancing. They would take turns. Most were thick girls, but then one slim girl with perky tits came along that caught my attention. I was sipping my small Stout and feeding my eyes. After her dance, she started heading towards my direction...I was like, oh no, whyyyy.

She asked if I wanted a lap dance, and I didn't know how much it cost, so I said I am not ready and would call her when I was. One of my friends saw her talking to me, and volunteered to pay for the lap dance. That's how she started grinding on me at the bar...then she sat on my lap and started giving me a lap dance. I have already put my banana under my lap so that it won't disgrace me... grin After a while, when the girl didn't feel anything, she turned around and started searching for it. Lol. Funny scene. I just told her i was satisfied, that she should take a drink. She took a drink, stayed for a while and left after my guy paid her.

After we left the strip club, we went to one club on Opebi (Lagos), I can't remember the name. I think this was when oloshoism was just emerging in full force in naija. Before then when I used to club, I would at least see normal girls that just came to have fun...but the club was packed with runs girls. I got a bit tipsy and started disturbing one bisty girl like that up and down the club. Lol. She was enjoying it at first, and laughing, and then she got tired of the play and went to report me to a couple of mean looking guys like that. I guess they were her goons. They were going to give me the beating of my life when I recognized one of them. I used date his sister back in the day. I just called his name, and pulled him to the side. He was still hostile till he remembered me. He invited me to his table, bought me a drink and gave me the girl. Lol.

It was a fun night. A lot dancing...I love dancing away my sorrows. Around 4 am when the alcohol was wearing off, I went out to take fresh and saw a couple of girls I had danced with inside and they asked me to buy them coffee from all those mobile coffee stands. I did, and one of them started telling me her life story of how she started runs, and how she really wishes she can stop, but she always finds herself back at it. It kind of made me feel for the girl. But hey, I wasn't her daddy, there was really nothing I could do to help, as me sef need help.

But overall, that was one of the best club outings I have had.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Kobicove(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Lol never been 2 club

Really?
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some girls dragged me to one years back, although I wanted to know what it was like.... I just fold hand stand for corner dey look them. After spending about 1hour , I went home alone... why person go burn energy for that kind nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by sorsor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Club ke

Been to birthday and pool parties but never been to a club but if you see or know me you will think I frequent club o.

How I love swimming
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Ashawoboi27(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
I only go clubbing because of friends
Cox me I don't even see any enjoyment there
You go waste money
Drink that is sold for 2k outside will be sold for 10k inside club
Coz of say dem dey play loud music and get AC
Come dey nack undertaker for u
Anytime I go to club though na to find babe when I fit lash o
Noting else
I enjoy swimming than clubbing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Shawlambivert(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
I can't even move a leg even though I'd want to.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Hopebringer: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
I won't bother to read this rubbish but I am sure you will see alot of comments on nonsense like this
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by remzytimer: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
I hope you have learnt your lesson, taking hot drinks and hard drugs cannot help you but only fetch you more trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by SmartyPants(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
themaestro08:

Am I the only one who dislike alcohol for moral reasons?

Obviously you know that there are others who do not like it but this thread will probably attract drinkers or those whos secretly wish to be like drinkers.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Drizzy5001(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
I am an introvert, and at the same time a very terrible dancer grin grin infact if I should dance for you eeeh, u go crack ya ribs.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nooel1: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Your mates are out there participating in the ongoing Revolutionnow protest you are here telling us how you drank to stupor and got thrown out in the club by a bouncer.

Nonsense and Big brother naija....lazy Nigerian yoots......

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Mac12(f): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Never been to a club before
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Kemimarch16(f): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Maybe when I go there one day I will share mine
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Henrydata(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Alight I am coming

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Adrenaline basically till u get back to reality and then the hangover. undecided

A cycle not worth repeating often. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by oglalasioux(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Been to club twice. First out of curiosity. Second time to another club to find out why the first was useless. Turned out useless too. Been like 12 years now and I've never stepped into a club again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Hopebringer: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U can go with your friends it's fun. And make sure u got a male friend as well or ur boyfriend. Buh it's more fun with friends

When you graduate and get a real job you wont have time for all this nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by exponentfriday: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Years back a friend of mine took off his pant after he don jonze finish...we were too embarrassed to go carry am..we waited till the bouncer threw him into the street,so we went to block him and took him home before he entered market

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Till today i cannot understand why people drink and get high madness. I hate night clubs, strip club is better. Watching and relaxing grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Jackipapa: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nollywood loading...................................
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wetin I dey find for club
Yawns undecided
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Club ke? Does it make someone richer? Nope..so I don't go there. It's a waste of time grin grin grin tongue
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by logon599: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nothing to say, other than

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by FlordFlorez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Never go clubbing. I wish to someday.
Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
I thank God that clubbing has never been my thing.

What good can possibly come out of clubs?

I cannot sacrifice my previous sleep just to drink and dance my life out

The few days I did, I was practically dragged to the club

Well, I have other ways that I unwind

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Larcardii(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
I used to be a club dancer ( stripper)...clubbing was more of a job to me...I remember the first time I started dancing...I was deaf for 3weeks.cuz of loud music..but I had to buy something to put in my ear to reduce d level of noise entering my ear....I worked in d club for 2years...before I stopped ....cuz going to d club regularly will expose u to a lot of negative things even as a man or woman....glad I stopped sha...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by nairaman66(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
meobizy:
Till I get old I will never understand people who go clubbing and refuse to dance. Why not buy drinks and play music in your own house instead?

People enjoy seeing other people dance! Some people just want to hear the noise, others want to do point and kill.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:

When you graduate and get a real job you wont have time for all this nonsense

Exactly and it's been long I did that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The Club: Share Yours by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
kaityn:
If only I can turn back the hands of time.
did u try sex in the club back time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.