Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,160 members, 7,903,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App (447 Views)

FREE WHATSAPP TRAINING: How To Use Your Smartphone To Generate 100k Per Week / Contact Me If You Want To Convert Your Website Into Android App And Put Ads / SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
I can teach you how to convert a website into an android app in 3days.

If you have this skill, you will be able to convert websites into android apps for companies and individuals that intend to have playstore presence for there websites.

Pls check my signature for the price and whatsapp number.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2020
check my signature for whatsapp contact.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by fastlane84: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2020
10k you don't mean it wink
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
fastlane84:
10k you don't mean it wink

Yes. It is a skill.

Imagine the number of websites to be converted in Nigeria.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have reviewed the price from 10k to 8500 naira.

The new price is 8500 naira.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Are u aware of the number of webstes in Bigeria that need playstore presence?

Especially ecommerce websites.

There is potential in this skill.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
The payment terms are as follow:

4k before training

4.5k afrer the training.

total is 8500 naira.

This is a fair deal as regards those that are skeptical.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Here is the syllabus:

1. How to download android studio

*** This is the main tool we will be using to convert website into android studio.

2. Android studio basics: This entails the basic functionality of android studio software.

3. How to create and run a sample hello world app

4. How to create an app icon logo

5. How to create a splash page

6. How to edit manifest file

7. How to create a main page

7. How to link pages together

8. How to create webview

9. how to create a slideshow in android app

10. How to get the apk

11. How to sign an app

12. How to test an app and common errors

13. How to upload to playstore or any store.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
This tutorial will focus more on converting ecommerce websites into apps.

The reason is because ecommerce sites needs more exposure on playstore with the likes of konga and jumia that are already on playstore.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Registration still on.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Training on going. Registration still on
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
check my signature for whatsapp number.
Re: Training: How To Convert Website Into Android App by droidview: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Registration still on

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Machine Business In Nigeria / I Need An Interstate Logistics Firm In Ibadan / Super clean registered Toyota 4Runner V6 with auxiliary gear 2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.