Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures (49267 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa's Capital City / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Murketeer: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obainoneandonly:
don't the Igbo's and Yoruba's on this forum never ever get tired of throwing jabs at each other?....
Nawa for una o
They are helping Seun to make money ...very foolish youths

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Unrated900(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Not bad for a state capital.

I hear ile-ife is far bigger and more populous than Oshogbo, how true?

Yes because in ile-Ife

Their are many institutions there

Hence makes the city more populous than any other city in Osun state.

The likes of OAU,ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY,IFE POLY,and two other college of educations and other tertiary institutions as well.
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Affordable men clothing just click payment on delivery
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Smartwave: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Not bad for a state capital.

I hear ile-ife is far bigger and more populous than Oshogbo, how true?
That was before. Not again, the state government really worked Oshogbo and the current administration maintain the same. But the truth is all the major town in Osun state are doing good, in term of infrastructure.
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Smartwave: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2020
ifytrik:
Mschewww! It seems the op doesn't even know the meaning of city, how can you call this thing city, if this nonsense is a city then lagos should be a paradise and newyork shoud be heaven.
Envy, show case your state capital, let see. Chest beater. Mr. Developer.
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Smartwave: 1:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Justice35:
Beautiful roads built on desert.......... Every where look scanty.
Envy, is better than city without road and infrastructure.
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by NACE13: 5:48am On Aug 03, 2020
I served in Osogbo; it is a peaceful city with good power supply, cheap housing and accommodation, food is also cheap. A plate of Amala with Ewedu for N300 can last you through the day. I love the way the government schools were built too. I'm thinking of relocating to Oshogbo in the near future.

The people of that state need to invest more. I remember places like Ikirun, Aiyekale, Omo West, Igbona, Kola Balogun and many more I can't remember
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by mapet: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2020
mistercharles:
Forget pictures...this place no fine.
Na only say they get light

We should forget picture and accept what? paintings?

You're not serious...
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Maghan37: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Haywhysat:

True
Not really Osogbo is bigger but Ile -Ife is more populated.
Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by Hespee93: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Opp

These two pictures are Gbangan, Ibadan Road not Osogbo

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aregbe tried Sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.