Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,875 members, 7,980,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video (868 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by Laseye008(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
After 4 kids, popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has revealed that she hasn’t even started giving birth yet.

Mercy Johnson says she hasn't even started
The actress made this known in a recent video she uploaded on her official Instagram account today, August 1, 2020.

Mercy recently attended the birthday celebration of a family relative which she attended with her husband – Prince Okojie and 4 children.

Mercy Johnson says she hasn't even started

At the birthday in-house event, her sister-in-law quizzed her on whether she’s done giving birth. “It’s still remaining one abi?”, she asked.

In response to her question, Mercy nodded and said “Yes, we are not done… We haven’t even started sef”.

Sharing the video and other pictures from the birthday celebration which she attended with her family, she wrote…

“My sister in laws wont stop teasing me lol, what’s my own just for laffs thou
PS Henry still hates to take pictures.
Happy new month everyone.
@omawildflower I dey my house,come beat me ooooo

Watch video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJX3ohj_Qrg

1 Share

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by Niyeal(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baby factory
Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by squash47(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even if she wants to have ten children, she is free after all, her husband has money and they can take care of the children.

Had it been she was married to a poor man, or she herself was poor, that's where I will quarrel with her.

I hate to see a poor man having more than 3 children.

I feel very bittered that sometimes, I wish to bring the man out and give him 59 strokes of cane as punishment for bringing innocent children into this world to suffer from poverty.

If you're poor, as in ur monthly salary is not upto N50k, try not to have more children than you can take care of ...so that God will not purnish you.

4 Likes

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by thesicilian: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Are they food?
Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by Thattallgirl(f): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Go forth and multiply! cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by Charleys: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice one there, get enough children that you can cater for.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by yanabasee1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
You can't have that kind of sexy woman around you and be tired of pouring the akamo inside.....

The akamo must not be wasted.....No, not this man's akamo.....

I wish her many more successful delivery.......

1 Like

Re: After 4 Kids, Mercy Johnson Says She Hasn’t Even Started Giving Birth Yet -video by ecolime(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's her womb, her life and her choice.

Congrats in advance on the other deliveries.

(1) (Reply)

Missing! Missing!! Missing!!! / Sold / Yawa – As Man Who Raped A Mad Woman Was Ordered To Choose Between Going To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.