Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? (804 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
true?
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by MrCork17: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Yep!! You hide all the wedding pictures wink
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by OneDee(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
Not primarily so, but ultimately impressing girls just comes along with it.
The house doesn't need to be 'tushed up' (depending on the meaning) i.e you don't need to overdo because you wan impress girl . Most girls would luv to be interested in you and that would reflect in your sense of hygiene and neatness of your crib; and of course your perculiar style. Most girls I know are turned on by that.
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by harakiri(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
My crib is tushed up becos i want it that way and not becos of toto. Why will i bother impressing them when i know that they are not as neat as me and neither can they cook better than me?
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by kokoye(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
when people are shagging in abandoned cars, under the table, inside gutter . .

who would i be tushing up because of a lady?

all they need is ur matress, purse and alcohol

grin grin
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by Dsense(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yep!! You hide all the wedding pictures wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by medjai(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2011
Yeah, I do. Depends on who
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by iice(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2011
Too much time on the hand
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by forkadict(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2011
awertruyuigrtd
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by forkadict(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2011
fork adict:

awertruyuigrtd
My apologies to y'all for the above. I have been unable to post comments on NL for two days now and i decided to try & post sumn to see if i can now post.
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2011
Nigerian men and other black guys do so to impress the babes.

A buddy does a general cleaning when he is inviting a hot catch for her first visit.
He scrubs everywhere, but after she has left, he returns to littering the whole place until her next visit.
Funny Nigerian guys.
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by bobbyray(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2011
I Behind mine to impress myself and to the light experience that am ok.
If i do cos of babes, they gonna leave someday.
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2011
harakiri:

My crib is tushed up becos i want it that way and not becos of toto. Why will i bother impressing them when i know that they are not as neat as me and neither can they cook better than me?

Lol . . . beaf! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? by Mobinga: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2011
Nah she does the cleaning herself

(1) (Reply)

If I Was A Woman. / Advice Me Please / Too Much Shakara Dey4 Our Gurls Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.