Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,106 members, 7,890,680 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� (2395 Views)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Wud U Still Wnt 2 Make It 2 Heaven If U Found Out Sex Is Allowed In Hell? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Ken26(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hi ---- friends forum /// Happy sunday to u all , dis my first times of writing���� ��� am in lagos precisely , last week i was in my shop @ trade fair complex we ar so busy wit customers u knw na rushin tinz / Corona / short day . So there's ds lady dt came wit her 3yrs old son to buy perfumes & cosmetics so she was checkin her cologne fragrances both male & female for her & d baby daddy , i noticed her son was too stubborn cryin & makin noises u knw kids nahh, so i told her to hold her son cuz my shop is too fragile , there's ds displaying glass shev that shows twinkle lights d son was movin there i warned her 4times of her son , she felt reluctant she pik some perfumes worth #17, 500 then she was takin selfie while waiting 4 d baby daddy to transfer cus he not there wit dem , i was makin invoices 4 customers b4 i could turn around then dis child went straight to that glass shev cuz it has 4 rolling tyres & push it ������ menhhh it ended in tears i was sooo angry @ d mom cuz wat kind of a mother live her child @ kind place i warned her several times . Gbese don yakpa oooo ������� i told to pay d damages ooo i bought it #178'000 cuz nt my fault, i called d guy that sold it to me @ alaba international he said current prices #220, 000 cuz of dollar issue then som samples of perfumes worth 29, 600 broke too , others just got stain i gave her the bills she started cryin ����� no b small matter oòoo people gather ooo so we called d baby daddy d guy man denies he responsibility's i was shock he said have warned d baby mama of their son cuz he too stubborn, he is sayin they ar not married just baby mama stuffs. just imagine wahala soòoooo i told d lady to pay she can't she have two phones, so i collected her iPhone 11 she was shadin tears bt i pity her ooo then she went home callin me. guess wat guys nna nawooo for lagos women haha i no cross river naija com chop pussy 4 pay bak !!! if ur interested to knw wat happens nxt how it goes jst say continue

1 Like

Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by biggy00000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Seriously!!!
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Kvng6464: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
brother man i dy with u continue
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Taywon: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by DaddyRochie1642: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oga to Slap that your Large FOREHEAD and that your IGBOtic Lips dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by haiti007(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
I seem not to understand what this write-up is all about
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Minsk24: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nwanne continue grin
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Blackmoran(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Your heading paint it all no need to kwantinew... Nigeria film especially Yoruba just a few minute in it you already know the ending...
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Gosj01(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
We know how it ended.

Same cock and bull story. Nothing new.
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Gosj01(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
We know how it ended.

Same cock and bull story. Nothing new.
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Adasun(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
#220 000 plus in exchange for pussy? grin grin

is her jollo juice gold plated ni?
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Edyice: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Home video

Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by Eboski(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
you done turn am to sex topic, waiting to finish what you started.
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by stanliwise(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Super story
Re: How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� by silibaba: 1:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Dont continue, so you dont mislead people. Give ur life to JESUS

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To This Girl That Keeps Disturbing Me? / +18: Men, Has Anyone Told You These 4 Things Before? [Picture] / Someone Tell This Hoe Datboredberry I Don’t Want Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.