Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? (6127 Views)

Dont Just Condemn The Man, Find Out, Rehabilitate B4 U Think Of Walking Out / Help!!!..i Find Every Lady Attractive. / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by aikmamah1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2007
good to hear, not suprisae though cos i ve never seen an old lady, they r always young despite age, for me ooo i ma old about yrs old
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by backnbeta(f): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2007
@poster, I believe you're surrounded by FUGLY 29+ ladies. However, you need to go out, shine your eyes and you'll see that most of the beautiful women out there are well over 30. I've seen succulent, sexy, very attractive 30+ ladies and I've seen haggard looking 20+ so WTF?
It all depends on the kind of life you live as a teenager and how well you take care of yourself as a grown woman. If you misuse your God-given gift as a youth, you'll definitely reap the consequences later in future. My sister is in her early 30s, she's still very beautiful, married with kids but she'll pass for a 23-yr-old woman any day!
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by chaloo(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2007
Dear all

Ar'nt we concentrating here too much on physical attraction of a lady only? We must not forget that attraction is not only physical but also the way she would come across as a person.

Just a thought!!!!!
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Easybaby(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2007
*shakes head* sad angry

*zoom off* sad sad
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by desgiezd(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2007
Even there are some 40yr olds that are cool, sweet, presentable, pretty and sexy. Depends on how she looks after herself.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by eudio(f): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
na which kind question be this?
angry
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2008
The OP is primitive. He is a cave-man straight out of 'The Flintstones'. This here is the disadvantage of letting shallow villagers have access to the internet. The internet should have just remained expensive.

@ topic,
Beautiful features will still remain beautiful whether one is 20 or 50.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by vodinav6: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2008
Thank U! thinking about it, 29+ is better than 18/20, coz, is sweeter and understanding,creaming,with good fragrances, ask me why,
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by updan: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2008
hi
if he wish so
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by queenTG(f): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
if u thinking that 29 old girl can not be attrative that means that ours mums will look very ugly bcose they are over 45, for u the beauty have to reguard with age isn't? u have to know that we are in 21 sle and we live in fshion world and and don't compare beauty and attraction u can be beauty but can't attract then any age can attract. u will be very 20 old isn't? cheesy tongue
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2008
why not!

i still find myself lusting and attracted after hot 30-odd years old women!! grin

you know the pretty MILFS not the cranky MILFS
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2008
Am 29, do i look old? wink,
sorry, had to remove my pics, i hope some people are now convinced that not all 29yrs old babes are ugly or withered, c ya cool.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by lysaa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2008
too good to be true. wink
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
smiley yeah, but thats me, live and direct.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
trendsvivi:

smiley yeah, but thats me, live and direct.

are you ENNYLUV?
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2008
nope! am not, who is ennyluv?
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by tope2000(f): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
u look pretty jare
ennyluv ko grin
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
trendsvivi:

nope! am not, who is ennyluv?

Ennyluv once set nairaland on fire

She went underground

She kinda looks like you grin
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ Trendsvivi

You fine no be lie

@ Topic.

I am attracted to older women and 29+ is young by my standards.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Mr Crackles, oh ok, i wish i could see ennyluv pic.

@okija juju, thanks for the compliments, so, what age is old for you?
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by slimes(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2009
29+? Is she not a human being?
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by newakata(f): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
I don't get it.

Is 29+ supposed to be Old according to Nigerian Standards?

Women stay hot to atleast 42 years old. Then some are hot, and some are not. But if she is good looking at 21, she is good looking at 31 and 41.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
I swear I read ridiculous things here everyday. My poor brain cells cry.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
She is 30 years old and poster I am sure u will give an arm and a leg to have her

Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by MugSmasher: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
Funny enough i think it is possible although i dont subscribe to 29 as being attractive. If you read most of my post i dont yab women above 35 because i believe they are more attractive in terms of intelligence and maturity but those women under 35 especially the ones from 18-29, MEN they are really stupidily unattractive both physically and intellectually. The only thing they know is how to beg a man for recharge cards, money to send to their dense poverty struck fathers in the village, money to go and eat chicken republic rice since they are too dense and lazy to cook at home, money to buy jeans and shoes, money to exterminate the foetus they carried in their wombs to commit abortion.

They are also so stupid and chicken headed when it comes to being independent and mature especially i their terms of reasoning. Always fighting, nagging, complaining, fighting over men and jealous over nothing and worst of all trying tocling unto a man for support and these dense f**ckwits will be claiming indepence and maturity.

@poster

Look for a woman over 35. She is more wiser and more intelligent than these over grown idiotic children in skirts trying to milk a man to poverty and the matured woman knows what she wants and is more independent and responsible than these teenage or 20 something goats parading themselves in the mode of prostitutes looking for one prick to another all in the name of collecting N10,000 from one guy to by an extra weavon and bleaching cream! angry

Very Dense cows
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by pureminded: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
Haba, why not , 29 is still young nah, ! they're some attractive women that are damn sexy at 35 self, !
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Approved1(f): 3:42am On Dec 23, 2009
I'm 34 and guys ages 24-45 have said I am attractive or have tried to toast me.
So my answer is a YES!!
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by kemisuga(f): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2009
@ approved - u are indeed attractive. kiss

@ poster - the question is dumb. tongue
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by pureminded: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2009
@Approved1,

Hmm smiley
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by agabaI23(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
Wow at approved. Yes you are attractive, you are hereby approved.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
Baseless and pointless, 29?they are vry attractive.
Re: Can A Man Find 29+ Old Lady Attractive ? by kemchi: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
Sure!a man can find a lady of that age attractive.if the lady is keeping fit and not out of proportion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.