Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,489 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) (406 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Faithdamy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
A lady in her failed attempt to raise a dead person tackled Jesus Christ for not answering her.

A Twitter user identified simply @Mykael_yuddy shared the interesting encounter he had with the lady.

According to him, he was at the Isolo General hospital when the lady in red, pictured above, met with him and asked if she could share God’s word with him.

He declined her offer and this led to an interesting episode.

The twitter user narrated the story thus:

REALLY I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH RELIGIOUS PEOPLE BUT THE LEVEL OF DELUSION I WITNESSED TODAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I WAS WALKING OUT OF ISOLO GENERAL HOSPITAL WHEN THE LADY IN RED APPROACHED ME SAYING SHE WANTED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL.

I RESPONDED THAT SHE SHOULD TAKE THAT GOSPEL TO THE SICK FOLKS IN THE HOSPITAL WHO NEEDED HEALING.

SHE INSISTED THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTED HER TO PREACH TO ME.

SHE SAID AND THAT TO PROVE THAT IT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO SENT HER, SHE WILL RAISE A DEAD BODY IN THE HOSPITAL SO I WOULD BELIEVE.

THIS WILL BE INTERESTING, I SAID TO MYSELF.

AS WE STOOD THERE, A CAR ROLLED UP INTO THE HOSPITAL CARRYING A DEAD PERSON.

SHE WALK BRISKLY TO THE CAR AND ASK IF THE PERSON IS DEAD AND THAT PEOPLE WOULD WITNESS THE POWER OF JESUS.

I LOOKED ON IN UTTER AMAZEMENT

WELL, THE LADY WHO HAD DIED WAS STRETCHERED OUT.

AND THE LADY IN RED BEGAN SCREAMING, AND COMMANDING HER TO WAKE UP IN JESUS NAME.

THIS WENT ON FOR AT LEAST 50 MINUTES. NOTHING HAPPENED.

SHE BEGAN CRYING AND BEGGING THE HOLY SPIRIT NOT TO FORSAKE HER AND TO PROVE THAT HE WAS WITH HER.

THAT WENT ON FOR ANOTHER 35 MINUTES OR SO.

FINALLY, SHE STOPPED AND SAID “SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS” TO A MAN WHO I THINK IS THE LADY’S HUSBAND.

AS SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, I COULD HEAR HER SAYING TO HERSELF, JESUS WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER ME?

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW DANGEROUS RELIGIOUS DELUSIONS ARE.’
https://freshreporters.com/lady-questions-jesus-as-her-attempt-to-raise-the-dead-failed-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Kriss216: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
The lady should be arrested for misleading the public! It's a criminal offence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
She needs to be calm. She's making a mockery of herself and this is due to lack of knowledge. You don't help The Most High, You serve The Most High.

“No one is able to come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him. And I shall raise him up in the last day.
Yoḥanan (John) 6:44

She's bold, and I pray She receives mercy from Her Maker and that The Most High will open her eyes from false religions, false teachings and man-made doctrines, Amein.

All Praises To The Most High
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
We Dont Question God!

A Vehicle cannot Question its Owner..

We Serve GOD!
We Praise GOD
We Follow GOD!
We Seek GOD!
We Trust GOD!
We Pray to GOD!
HE Has HIS way..

Every Prayer a Righteous Person Makes in the Name of JESUS is Answered! Your Answer May not be God's Answer!
HE is the Alpha and Omega! He knows What we dont know..

You Just Pray, Give Him Thanks and Go your way!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by donstan18: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Let me be sincere and honest here;

Another set of foolish and demented people we have in Nigeria are those who think they are wise and smart for not supporting religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Kriss216: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Dont Question God!

We Serve GOD!
We Praise GOD
We Follow GOD!
We Seek GOD!
We Trust GOD!
We Pray to GOD!
HE Has HIS way..
I'll advice you put on your armour for this post. You'll receive several grenades. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
Kriss216:
The lady should be arrested for misleading the public! It's a criminal offence!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by ONYEUTALI: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Before criticising her, ask yourself how what she did was wrong.
When analyzed rationally, she is doing something wrong. But remember, when it comes to religion, reason has its limit. Faith takes over when reason is cornered. So stop seeing it as irrational just because your reason is too arrogant to admit its limit or maybe your faith isn't courageous enough to take on from where your reason gave up.

What I see is a big display of faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Freshtechs: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Freshtechs: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kriss216:

I'll advice you put on your armour for this post. You'll receive several grenades. cheesy cheesy
Lolzzz guy u funny ooo.....grinades grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lets wait for the elders
My dear sister, God didn't disappoint you cos your life is a miracle in itself.
God never failed and He won't start now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by hisgrace090: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
You guys annoyed God by going this extreme which is uncalled for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Freshtechs: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Lets wait for the elders
Wetin elders go do b4?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Freshtechs:
Wetin elders go do b4?? cheesy
them go fit explain wetin happen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by haiti007(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
undecided
She is making mokery of herself.
How did the photographer know what she intends doing?
Did she station someone to take the shots?

Besides, I'm sure she did not read her Bible well, because if she does she will know that raising the dead is not a ministry that all could try their hands in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by VirginFinder: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dotherightthing:
We Ddont Qquestion God!

A Vvehicle cannot Qquestion its Oowner..

We Sserve GOD!
We Ppraise GOD
We Ffollow GOD!
We Sseek GOD!
We Ttrust GOD!
We Ppray to GOD!
HE Hhas HIS way..

Every Pprayer a Rrighteous Pperson Mmakes in the Name of JESUS is Aanswered! Your Aanswer Mmay not be God's Aanswer!
HE is the Alpha and Omega! He knows Wwhat we dont know..

You Jjust Ppray, Ggive Him Tthanks and Ggo your way!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kriss216:

As Usual! We are used to that Bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Kriss216: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

As Usual! We are used to that Bro
Godspeed then wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Shellsploit: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
In Master KG's voice.. "Nwane t'amos"

Make she calm down! Maybe God placed her on trial mode.. sad

Lalasticlala sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Questions Jesus As Her Attempt To Raise The Dead Failed(photos) by Shellsploit: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Dont Question God!

We Serve GOD!
We Praise GOD
We Follow GOD!
We Seek GOD!
We Trust GOD!
We Pray to GOD!
HE Has HIS way..

Every Prayer a Righteous Person Makes in the Name of JESUS is Answered! Your Answer May not be God's Answer!
HE is the Alpha and Omega! He knows What we dont know..

You Just Pray, Give Him Thanks and Go your way!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Living A Purposeful Life As A Christian / For Muttlerlaff And Those That Dont Believe In The Name Of Jesus / Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Apostle Suleiman[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.