Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival (13610 Views)

Osinbajo Lists Fg’s Achievements In Infrastructure Development / MSME Survival Fund Scheme Registration: What You Should Know / COVID-19: Osinbajo Lists Economic Sustainability Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by manlawal(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Deputy1111:
The administration is fully supporting small scale business owners, this will serve as an encouragement to Nigerian youths
do you know gbayisemore orioye ?
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by RhemaDavids(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Naturopathic:
Thank God my parents are able to secure loan through the MSMEs loan, I thank the government of Buhari/Osibanjo for making it a reality
please how did your parents go about it, we run a private school and would love to apply
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Abohboy: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Well done osinbajo this is how Nigeria will go further, if on he was the president, come 2023 he should become our president, he has very clear plans and roadmaps to develop Nigeria. And take it very far.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by pseudaria: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The moment we all been waiting for is around the corner. The stimulus package, bouncing back that will improve the economy of our dear nation.

I always wonder how osinbajo who is a lawyer envisage the importance of MSMEs and SMEs in a nation's economy. The love he has for us the business owners is overwhelming. From 50% fee reduction in the CAC to improved and upgrade of MSMEs and introduction of MSMEs clinics across the federation and the 80% discout for product registration in NAFDAC. Indeed the Osinbajo is God sent.

My president 2023

My guy shut up. Doesn't take rocket science to guess you are from the SW. Tribalistic idiot
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by TheRareGem1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
pseudaria:

My guy shut up. Doesn't take rocket science to guess you are from the SW. Tribalistic idiot

You see. That's where you are wrong. Born and bred in kawo, kd. I am just a Nigerian who refuse to allow bias based on religion and tribe differences get in his way. VP Osinbajo has been good. His combination with Zulum will make this country better.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
luminouz:

My friend got his in June.

Are you saying that no MSME was given AT ALL??

Did you not read the Original Post... They are still planning 100 billion naira loan MSME that would soon be disburse... Still planning since March... Still planning, Businesses are folding....

Giving entrepreneurs false hope.. I know someone that his business is currently on standstill because he was foolish enough to wait for the loan.... It's been months now... They are still planning.

In a saner clime, SME loan disbursement for economy stimulus or SBA shouldn't take up to 3 days after application. It is normally open over a specific number of months.l or years.. If you are not eligible, good ... If you are, fine.

Than this hocus pocus
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

Did you not read the Original Post... They are still planning 100 billion naira loan MSME that would soon be disburse... Still planning since March... Still planning, Businesses are folding....

Giving entrepreneurs false hope.. I know someone that his business is currently on standstill because he was foolish enough to wait for the loan.... It's been months now... They are still planning.

In a saner clime, SME loan disbursement for economy stimulus or SBA shouldn't take up to 3 days after application. It is normally open over a specific number of months.l or years.. If you are not eligible, good ... If you are, fine.

Than this hocus pocus

I dont have data on MSME loans. But if they can pay households, I'm sure they will pay that too.

From your tone,you ain't satisfied(prolly as a businessman or having those who need such loans) and that's ok but dont call it hocus pocus or deception.

From my experience, nothing ever satisfies human beings, most of all nigerians. Emotions and the present conditions drive their loyalties
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2020
luminouz:

I dont have data on MSME loans. But if they can pay households, I'm sure they will pay that too.

From your tone,you ain't satisfied(prolly as a businessman or having those who need such loans) and that's ok but dont call it hocus pocus or deception.

From my experience, nothing ever satisfies human beings, most of all nigerians. Emotions and the present conditions drive their loyalties

You are right... Any entrepreneur that depend on govt support in Nigeria is not yet ready.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
This is laudable

in that plan which essentially envisages an overall[b] N2.3 trillion [/b]stimulus package, we made extensive provision for financial support to MSMEs, ranging from a guaranteed off-take scheme to a survival fund that includes a payroll support programme for qualifying businesses.

osibanjo remember to pay your tithe
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Clothingonline9(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Am yet to receive my covid 19 Loan after receiving messages to click on link for disbursement one month after am still yet to get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clark: Northerners Asking Jonathan, Others To Join Presidential Race Insincere / Bunmi Orkar, widow Of Gideon Orkar Finally Speaks / Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.