Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,845 members, 7,976,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

Substandard Univs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Substandard Univs (573 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / Substandard Chemicals Are Used To Produce Water – Lagos Corporation Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Substandard Univs by wikitruth: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
Universities are not just established for political reason. The existing fereral and states universities are grossly operating below capacities with dire lack of infrastructure and human resources. This new unis definitely going to be worse as they are just product of political maneuvering and campaign and very likely to roll not unbaked graduates. God save Nigeria from the hand of PDP and incompetent academicians. If you have ever been to a university in UK, Europe, US, Canada and other parts of the world you will appreciaet better what I am saying. I belive it is better to have only one standard uni than have 100 substandard ones.
Re: Substandard Univs by Afam4eva(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
word.
Re: Substandard Univs by excanny: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
It's a reflection of how substandard Nigeria is. We celebrate mediocrity as nigerians. The policy makers should have been worried about how to get at least 1 nigerian university in the top 50 in the world.
Re: Substandard Univs by ogagusps3: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
I don't see why we need more universities in Nigeria
Big fail on Jonathan's end. His so visionless.
Re: Substandard Univs by Afam4eva(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
ogagusps3:

I don't see why we need more universities in Nigeria
Big fail on Jonathan's end. [b][/b]His so visionless.

Stale fact.

(1) (Reply)

Tafida Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! / Kwarans Have Come Of Age / Best Book Ever Written On Nl. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.