Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl (44406 Views)

How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by ceeceeuwa: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Your confusion is confusing me.
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by ScoobieRogers(f): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:
Good evening house. Kindly read patiently. I promise to be as honest as possible.

I'm a young woman in her mid-20s. I've been in three relationships so far... two were sexual, and one was purely celibate, though it didn't last beyond 6 months.

I recently got out of a 2-yr relationship with Dubem when we discovered our genotype isn't compatible. But the problem is that we're still doing a lot of back and forth. Dubem wants the relationship to continue because he's working on how we'd have our babies via IVF or chorionic villi testing to first determine the sex of the baby.

This has put me in a very confusing situation because I'm unable to move on while he's still holding on for us... and at the same time, I just keep thinking about how life would be a lot easier if I'd just marry a genotype compatible man and have children the regular way without the stress and huge financial cost of an IVF.

To fully move on from Dubem, I started seeing other people..

Nedu is a very great guy... has everything I want in a man, but he's having some financial challenges right now. He's cute, godly, very intelligent, good humour, communicates very well, respectful, sound family values, neat, and seems to me like someone who can take charge of his home. But his financial situation gives me cause for concern... he doesn't seem like he'd be comfortably ready to start a family in another 2/3 years. But that aside, his condition just dampens my enthusiasm to even visit him or start a committed relationship with him. No TV or fridge in his apartment. I feel embarrassed/sorry for him when he has to go watch TV at his friend's or neighbour's... Or I'm thinking of cooking stuff to take to him... but no fridge to store. Joykiller. Or the fact that he can't be a support system to me at the moment...

There's also Victor who comes off as a great guy but I've refused to pay him enough attention all these months because I'm still entangled with Dubem. Victor is doing quite well, and is passionate about his job, but he likes to talk about himself way too much, and seems a bit arrogant. The vibes I get off him is that he tries to be at his best behaviour when he's with me, just to impress, but maybe he's real. While I don't like like him at the moment, I feel if I gave him a chance, I'd see some other aspects of him that would make me love him.

There's Denver on the other hand. Denver is an absolute gentle man... and doing fairly well with his business. I almost said yes to him, but I felt it was coming from the place of pressure. He was putting me under a lot of pressure to say yes... he wants to get married in a minute, but I'm still not resolved on marrying him. Plus he's from a polygamous family, and his plan is for us to live in his disputed family house if/when we get married, and I feel that comes with a lot of drama. Also, he's a bit lackadaisical about his wellbeing. He doesn't seem very tidy. His car always has things strung about. I worry, too about his level of education. He has just a HND and is not in the corporate world whereas I have serious plans to get either a double masters plus lots of certifications or a Ph.D I fear there might be some sort of incompatibility years down the line. Other than these concerns, Denver is a great guy.

Then there's Bright... I've known Bright since I was in uni... he was planning a surprise engagement once, when we weren't even dating. He's the most inconsistent and confused man I've ever met. He's consistent for a aweek or two, then goes off-radar only to resurface again after a few months. But somehow he seems to believe I'm the one who's never agreed to take him seriously. But how do I take a man who's inconsistent seriously? Ideally, he shouldn't be on this list because I long cancelled him... but he called this morning and we had a very long conversation... which was short of him pleading that I calm down and take him seriously so we can move to the next level.

Now the reason I created this thread. I like having a linear focus when I'm in a relationship, but I'm unable to leave Dubem because all these other guys have one issue or the other. No, I'm not looking for a perfect guy. Dubem isn't perfect, but we've come a long way, and we love each other, and we've come to accept and understand each other as we are.
I've become impatient... I feel like I'm at the prime of my life as a woman, and I have other suitors to choose from but I'm holding on to a very precarious relationship. Dubem might as well just wake up one day and decide that our genotype incompatibility is a big deal and we should see other people... at that time, one year of my life would have gone by...these great guys would have probably moved on, too. A woman's hotcake period is fleeting. For my personal plans, I'd love to be married by next year.

Ohh. I mentioned the thing about my two sexual relationships because I made a hasty vow to God once that I wouldn't have sex with more than two men before getting married. I don't know ...God is a merciful God, yeah...But that vow still pops up in my mind now and again. So I can't go into any careless relationship, and now I can't choose.

I'm honestly confused �.

Marry the guy with d dirty car who wants to leave in his family house.. Try and change him and then that's all. I tried so hard not to be confused

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:
Good evening house. Kindly read patiently. I promise to be as honest as possible.

I'm a young woman in her mid-20s. I've been in three relationships so far... two were sexual, and one was purely celibate, though it didn't last beyond 6 months.

I recently got out of a 2-yr relationship with Dubem when we discovered our genotype isn't compatible. But the problem is that we're still doing a lot of back and forth. Dubem wants the relationship to continue because he's working on how we'd have our babies via IVF or chorionic villi testing to first determine the sex of the baby.

This has put me in a very confusing situation because I'm unable to move on while he's still holding on for us... and at the same time, I just keep thinking about how life would be a lot easier if I'd just marry a genotype compatible man and have children the regular way without the stress and huge financial cost of an IVF.

Nedu is a very great guy... has everything I want in a man, but he's having some financial challenges right now. He's cute, godly, very intelligent, good humour, communicates very well, respectful, sound family values, neat, and seems to me like someone who can take charge of his home. But his financial situation gives me cause for concern... he doesn't seem like he'd be comfortably ready to start a family in another 2/3 years. But that aside, his condition just dampens my enthusiasm to even visit him or start a committed relationship with him. No TV or fridge in his apartment. I feel embarrassed/sorry for him when he has to go watch TV at his friend's or neighbour's... Or I'm thinking of cooking stuff to take to him... but no fridge to store. Joykiller. Or the fact that he can't be a support system to me at the moment...

There's also Victor who comes off as a great guy but I've refused to pay him enough attention all these months because I'm still entangled with Dubem. Victor is doing quite well, and is passionate about his job, but he likes to talk about himself way too much, and seems a bit arrogant. The vibes I get off him is that he tries to be at his best behaviour when he's with me, just to impress, but maybe he's real. While I don't like like him at the moment, I feel if I gave him a chance, I'd see some other aspects of him that would make me love him.

There's Denver on the other hand. Denver is an absolute gentle man... and doing fairly well with his business. I almost said yes to him, but I felt it was coming from the place of pressure. He was putting me under a lot of pressure to say yes... he wants to get married in a minute, but I'm still not resolved on marrying him. Plus he's from a polygamous family, and his plan is for us to live in his disputed family house if/when we get married, and I feel that comes with a lot of drama. Also, he's a bit lackadaisical about his wellbeing. He doesn't seem very tidy. His car always has things strung about. I worry, too about his level of education. He has just a HND and is not in the corporate world whereas I have serious plans to get either a double masters plus lots of certifications or a Ph.D I fear there might be some sort of incompatibility years down the line. Other than these concerns, Denver is a great guy.

Then there's Bright... I've known Bright since I was in uni... he was planning a surprise engagement once, when we weren't even dating. He's the most inconsistent and confused man I've ever met. He's consistent for a aweek or two, then goes off-radar only to resurface again after a few months. But somehow he seems to believe I'm the one who's never agreed to take him seriously. But how do I take a man who's inconsistent seriously? Ideally, he shouldn't be on this list because I long cancelled him... but he called this morning and we had a very long conversation... which was short of him pleading that I calm down and take him seriously so we can move to the next level.

Now the reason I created this thread. I like having a linear focus when I'm in a relationship, but I'm unable to leave Dubem because all these other guys have one issue or the other. No, I'm not looking for a perfect guy. Dubem isn't perfect, but we've come a long way, and we love each other, and we've come to accept and understand each other as we are.
I've become impatient... I feel like I'm at the prime of my life as a woman, and I have other suitors to choose from but I'm holding on to a very precarious relationship. Dubem might as well just wake up one day and decide that our genotype incompatibility is a big deal and we should see other people... at that time, one year of my life would have gone by...these great guys would have probably moved on, too. A woman's hotcake period is fleeting. For my personal plans, I'd love to be married by next year.

Ohh. I mentioned the thing about my two sexual relationships because I made a hasty vow to God once that I wouldn't have sex with more than two men before getting married. I don't know ...God is a merciful God, yeah...But that vow still pops up in my mind now and again. So I can't go into any careless relationship, and now I can't choose.

I'm honestly confused �.

Simple maths.. Firstly whether u like it or not the first guy must leave the picture otherwise the equation will never be balanced because of the attachment/ bond u share. Its either he goes or the other 4 options go for u both to remain. You must first narrow ur options based on what u need as a woman. Narrow ur options its either + or - and when u are done with all the unnecessary options. The right one will be crystal clear but then u would have to see how u both fit each other compatibility (÷×)
You will have a clear answer. If its satisfactory then go ahead and jump on it but if not u start all over fresh options

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by AdujaZik(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
squash47:
Only you ? If I tell u say this story no confuse me, na lie I lie...tufiakwa.
Me too I can't lie at all.
This story don format my reasoning.
No vex

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Odoctor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I'm honestly confused �.
I'm sure only thing at least, CANCEL OUT DUBEM, IT WILL END IN REGRET IF YOU DONT.

Then, how old are you? If you are 25 or less, wait more.

But if you are 26 or above, go with NEDU.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by jossydee1: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yoighaman:
@OP:
This your matter na real case study, couldn’t help but smile whilst reading other people’s comments but it is a serious matter that should not be swept under the carpet; at least that is why you have spoken up, so I’d try to give my little cent briefly.

Guy 1- Dubem: Let go of the relationship, the incompatibility in your genotypes will always rear its ugly head; why go through unnecessary stress?...and like you rightly mentioned, he could wake up one day and make a big deal out of it, citing his family as an excuse.

Guy 2- Nedu: To me, this seems to be the right guy for you and I’d like you to give him a chance. You see, a man that does not have money today can have tomorrow as long as he is ambitious and not lazy, forget about the hallucinations of other ladies, saying that they cannot date/marry a poor guy, blah, blah, blah. You can make money at any time; you can also have money today and lose it tomorrow but you see, those other qualities he has, my sister, they are very hard to come by.

Guy 3- Victor: This guy is arrogant; you will have issues with him later in future should you become more successful than he is. I can see you have great academic ambitions; this man will be intimidated and might make your life miserable. The misery would quadruple if you dare make/have more money than him.

Guy 4- Denver: I don’t have an issue with him having just an HND or not being in the corporate world, he is a businessman and can ‘blow’ tomorrow but my concern with him is that he is putting you under pressure; please take a walk, never marry anyone out of pity or pressure, you will regret it.

Guy 5:- Bright: Leave bright out of the picture, he is an unserious serial cheat, more of a playboy roaming around probably looking for whom to devour, such people can be on a revenge mission for rejecting their previous advances.

These are just my opinions, please pray to God if you believe in him, I do anyway; he (God) knows your future, I don’t, he is therefore in the best position to guide you.

Wish you all the best.

You are apt with this. You spoke my mind to a large extent.

I will only add little to it

For Nedu;
Look into the vision in his heart that he's ambitious of fulfilling. Is it a realistic vision
If his vision is SMART
Sensible
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic and
Time bound (this is very important. How long is it probable for him to attain the reality of his vision? Will there be something no matter how little it is that will take care of your bills and sustain you together before he "blow"? )
If all these are taken care of, you should go for that guy. Men of big visions always laugh � last

Victor will cage your life and destiny. You will regret ever getting entangled with him because it will always be a race full of envy

Denver
Smile ☺. You want to have PhD and this guy wants to marry you into his polygamous family house, he are signing up for real trouble. Moreover, unkept guys probably don't change. He can't live your lifestyle and you will have to put up with some of his behaviors that will most likely look "unlearned and low class" attitude to you.
I know how bad it can be when you want to look corporate and you find yourself in the midst of people who stigmatize you for being "educated". It might even affect your rapport.

Talk to that poor guy and let him show you his plan for your family if you eventually get married. Look at things from both the worst side of it and the best side of it.

I speak as human. Let God lead you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by adeiza4u(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I'm honestly confused �.
See, you would make mistake by people's opinions who arent omniscient. You seriously need divine instruction to get it right. Stop sinning against God henceforth.
Drop your contact on my mail. I'll link you up to a servant of God, that could help you.
Adeizawrites@gmail.com
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by flimsy2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
I stopped reading, cuz this story looks more like a fiction.. why won't you be confused..
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Juliusmomoh: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Suresamskid:
u are 2 hyprotical
How sir ?
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Juliusmomoh: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
MrReeseG:

If you don't get out of here.... Na CHRIST she go marry take born pikin abi?
Na their type worst pass
U are a baby christain sir
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Juliusmomoh: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
delkuf:
This may not make sense
How sir ?
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Skmoda360(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yoighaman:

@OP:
This your matter na real case study, couldn’t help but smile whilst reading other people’s comments but it is a serious matter that should not be swept under the carpet; at least that is why you have spoken up, so I’d try to give my little cent briefly.

Guy 1- Dubem: Let go of the relationship, the incompatibility in your genotypes will always rear its ugly head; why go through unnecessary stress?...and like you rightly mentioned, he could wake up one day and make a big deal out of it, citing his family as an excuse.

Guy 2- Nedu: To me, this seems to be the right guy for you and I’d like you to give him a chance. You see, a man that does not have money today can have tomorrow as long as he is ambitious and not lazy, forget about the hallucinations of other ladies, saying that they cannot date/marry a poor guy, blah, blah, blah. You can make money at any time; you can also have money today and lose it tomorrow but you see, those other qualities he has, my sister, they are very hard to come by.

Guy 3- Victor: This guy is arrogant; you will have issues with him later in future should you become more successful than he is. I can see you have great academic ambitions; this man will be intimidated and might make your life miserable. The misery would quadruple if you dare make/have more money than him.

Guy 4- Denver: I don’t have an issue with him having just an HND or not being in the corporate world, he is a businessman and can ‘blow’ tomorrow but my concern with him is that he is putting you under pressure; please take a walk, never marry anyone out of pity or pressure, you will regret it.

Guy 5:- Bright: Leave bright out of the picture, he is an unserious serial cheat, more of a playboy roaming around probably looking for whom to devour, such people can be on a revenge mission for rejecting their previous advances.

These are just my opinions, please pray to God if you believe in him, I do anyway; he (God) knows your future, I don’t, he is therefore in the best position to guide you.

Wish you all the best.
You articulated points.....you nailed it and you too gbasky.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by professore(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I'm sorry. I just wanted to give a proper understanding of the situation.
Whatever you do, pls don't get married in a man's family house (because of the polygamous nature of the house). It may be Nedu, it may be Denver (if Denver, tell him you will want you guys to rent an apartment of your own far away from the polygamous family house, I know what I'm saying).

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Juliusmomoh: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
lifeagain22:
. So na Christ go give am Belle marry her Abi ...You are funny how are you even sure she has not given her life to Christ oh! because he has 4 Guys interested in her makes her a sinner abi ,SU and Saint U be, She has to make a move not to sit down in the Church waiting Earnestly for His man to come ,Na advise like this dey make some women not married even at 50 Years
U are still a baby
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Juliusmomoh: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
thaoriginator:
Jesus Christ is lost eh?? cry
I don't understand u
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by BigIyanga: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Naija girls with Bsc without a job thinks that someone wit an HND is less qualified. So u think that someone with HND cannot get masters and PhD? How many multi-billion Naira businesses in Naija are owned by PhD holders?
You have to get your priorities right... btw ask those guys to do a SWOT analysis on you.. You probably cant support yourself financially... so who is going to pay for all these your dreams?? Your future husband or you?
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Coldsteel(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I'm honestly confused �.
1: I think you should stay off Nedum..IVF ish comes with a lot of effort and dough..Extracting the amniotic fluid puts the fetus at great risk..Its way too costly..And the emotional trauma of terminating SS kid isn't worth it..You would be a murderer just because you couldn't find another man in a world population of over 7billion.
2:Can you help Nedu?Do you have a clue to his mindset?Is he with you just for the moment or is finance actually keeping him from been serious with you..Be careful here so you don't look desperate..
3:I think Victor is the man for you.
4:I don't think you have enough feelings for the rest.
You could wake up one cool night,clear your head and think hard about all these prospects..
Meditate and pray..
I hope i've advised a sis...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by simplesearch: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kai! This generation of semi wise fellow. Making a vow to God to have sex just twice only, where as it is clearly stated that one attempt is capable of sinking your soul in hell forever, thank God you are still alive to amend your ways. God cannot be mocked, taken permission to commit sin ahead of time is a believe generated from the pit of hell. God will never at any time, for anyone and under no circumstance, give permission to anyone to sin even if that'll be their last, so all those waiting to tow the path of preconfession of sin before commission should brace up to the consequences it hold.
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Dreyton36: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
You write full novel you say you need advise, I fear person wey get time read everything, I no know oooo
Marry all of them
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by toprealman: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Some people will think you are a retired olosho.......you are doing well!
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Prec1ous(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you ever get to see this, I have just this to say.

Victor

He is the man for you but you will not believe it. The other one is the IVF guy but the stress is too much.

Victor is your man but I will never tell you the reason.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Charidee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
My dear, fornication is a very grievious sin that takes only the grace of God to get back to ur source. The devil is very cunning nd can use that against u- causing u to be confused where u shouldn't be. Now my advice for u is this, get back to ur creator (thank God u're a christian), plead for his mercy and ask him to guide u in making this decision. You could fast if u can. Cut off all contacts from these guys for now and let God minister to you. Hebrews 4:16
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Houston17(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stylekay:
Even me sef is confused. Ask Lalasticlala

I just can't stop laughing at your response. [color=][/color] grin grin
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by prophetfire: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

In truth, I'm more inclined to Nedu and Denver.

As for Nedu, he's not a poor man per se. He's just starting off with his career and he earns slightly higher than I do. I don't know what he does with his money, but he's living like someoone with no source of livelihood. If I have to make excuses for him, then it's probably because he got into some huge financial mess last year that he's still offsetting.

As for Denver, yes, it worries me so much about his level of education. I don't want him getting intimidated tomorrow. Yes, he's doing okay today... and would even be bigger tomorrow. But I like a man I can look up to. If he's unable to measure up beyond what his bank account states, I fear we might have problems in future. It may be him feeling left behind and refusing to encourage my growth... or me feeling like he just doesn't measure up. I like him today... but what about longterm?
If I were U, I would go with Nedu.
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Nephilim: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

I'm honestly confused �.
Dubem should be out of the equation except you are ready for the inevitable. Yes AS could marry but the financial strength of you both even before marriage will be determinant if it's on the low please shift.

For the others, highlight your family priorities and weigh each of them on that scale.

Thirdly pray and follow your mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Kolapo443(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Getting your original unrefined shea butter at an affordable price
Contact /whatsapp 07066568778

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by dbanjj1629(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Op I can understand your plight but trust me from your story and the guys you listed I think NEDU would be a great husband. Yes he's not financially stable at the moment but table turns. I understand financial stability is key in marriage, the table will turn around for him if he's pushing, prayerful and hardworking. Think about this. You need peace and happiness in you marriage just as you need money. His story might change even before you start planning marriage. I am writing from experience. May the Lord give you direction. God bless you.
WomaninherPrime:

I'm honestly confused �.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Mftivi: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
WomaninherPrime:

In truth, I'm more inclined to Nedu and Denver.

As for Nedu, he's not a poor man per se. He's just starting off with his career and he earns slightly higher than I do. I don't know what he does with his money, but he's living like someoone with no source of livelihood. If I have to make excuses for him, then it's probably because he got into some huge financial mess last year that he's still offsetting.

As for Denver, yes, it worries me so much about his level of education. I don't want him getting intimidated tomorrow. Yes, he's doing okay today... and would even be bigger tomorrow. But I like a man I can look up to. If he's unable to measure up beyond what his bank account states, I fear we might have problems in future. It may be him feeling left behind and refusing to encourage my growth... or me feeling like he just doesn't measure up. I like him today... but what about longterm?
Someone who has an HND is educated enough, you should worry too if you can keep up with him especially if he is the type of man that puts a lot of effort into personal development and grabbing new skills. You can have all the certs but not able to see his back in knowledge, competence, intelligence, exploits and results. That is quite a shallow view on your part, the only worrisome thing about him is pressuring you.
Dont Judge people by certs, there are very schooled fools all over the world also you should be able to perceive how enlightened a potential partner is from your conversations with them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
You should go for Nedu. Money can always come in the future if both of you are hardworking, but those qualities he has is something you wont get elsewhere easily. If it happens that he has no ambition to improve his situation, then you should leave him and deposit yourself back in the market.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by MrReeseG(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U are a baby christain sir

I'm not even a Christian self
cheesy grin

You don fail am
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by ifysimple(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
NoApology:
Damn! Too many entanglements I even lost count of your men and their specific qualities.

I think my brain is entangled. Lemme detangle first so I can comment with a cleared head. Damn!

cheesy
Re: 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo / How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.