Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,797 members, 7,941,990 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lets Do Business!best Price And Brands Coming From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Do Business!best Price And Brands Coming From China (538 Views)

Dangote Appoint Daughter As Head Of Tiger Brands Formely Dangote Flour Mills(pic / Top 10 Nigerian Brands / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do Business!best Price And Brands Coming From China by kobe8: 2:01am On Feb 11, 2011
Hi NLD i will be going to china in APRIL to import mostly laptops,notebooks,phones,solarchargers and many
more.I hope to meet pontential buyer from nairaland, i will give you the best price am more about turn overs and not one time gain its a biz that i want to grow, and for that i would like to deal with fair and clean with my first costermers,pls for those of you who need specific products do send me an email with detail of the product will be even better with pictures to, amobinna@googlemail.com
you dont have to worry about giving your money to some strangers on the internet cus you stand a very big risk and not every one can afford to take risk.i will be in nigeria and will like to meet with all of my potential costomers in person,you will see and sample the products if its what you want then you can pay,and we will from then on be in business.
any contributions to other products that sell in nigeria we to highly apriciated.

Thanks as i wait to read from you all.
Re: Lets Do Business!best Price And Brands Coming From China by NnamdiN: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2011
Nice one, too bad everything that involves money transactions wit a Nigerian requires just as much scrutiny for 10 mubaraks put 2geda.

Anyway
I'm into musical instruments but I could supplement wit d solar charger stuff, Lemme visit google, I'll brb grin
Re: Lets Do Business!best Price And Brands Coming From China by kobe8: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2011
@NNAMDI you are right about that.
Am nigerian to start with, i have expirienced some bad dealings in the past, this time am very sure notin like my past expirience will ever happen again, i gave out goods on trust of balancing the payment after a piriod of time and lost lots of money that way, am getting a wear house where i will keep my goods eventually if i dont sell them out on time, my policies will be once you like you pay cus that will be thesame way i be buying them.and am not going to be taking any bodies money from any body upfront to aviod complications, i will get the good with my cash and come to sell to buyers in bulks.if you dont like it then its not for you.
SO if you want some products you can send the details to my email add, adamobinna@goomail.com or on my post.
i will be in nigeria hopefully in the middle of may.cheers guys.

(1) (Reply)

Get Cars 4rm Cotonou Down To Lag Nd Still Save Up 150k Or More Than Buying 4rm L / Bulk Cassava Is Available / Hot Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.